Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

I like and love it the video clips you had uploaded jeunn. He looked cute and naive in those mannerism pouting and lip wetting. LJA seemed to have the same kind mannerism. I think most of his fans do love the long haired BYJ for he did look handsomest of all his hair trend looks. The more I've seen his photos the more I miss him. Hoping for his comeback in small screen drama at least on early part of next year.

Dam-Su said:

yeah, i agree. it's also contagious. he can make a frowning person smile once he flashes his oh-so-bright smile. :D

ha ha ha. =)) =)) =)) yes you can dear for as long as it's only in a dream, ok? :D:D:D

just love him here... cute like a child.... :x

cute.gif

8-> 8-> 8->

artwork by: vento
source: sis jaime's blog

thanks.. :)>-

anyway, not much news on wuri Yong Joon today but i heard he went to the salon today... :) :)

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

By the way, why go to the salon if he's already perfect the way he is ? I keep forgetting that movie star needs to look good all the time in case papparazzi sees them.

Guest iluvugudbye

sigh... not much news on our dearest Man again... but while we wait just wanna share these set of pics shared by yuriko4 (much thanks for sharing). :)>-

ahhh...  a combination of elegance and cuteness. love it!  :D :D :\"> :\">

byj1.jpg

byj-1.jpg

byj3.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

The autumn leaves in Nami Island

By Luci Lizares

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A FIVE-MINUTE ferry ride brought us to a forest of verdant trees with open grassy areas where ostriches, rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, ducks and peacocks warmly welcomed us in the midst of wild flowers.

We landed in Naminara Republic, an imaginary country in South Korea which has invented its own passport, currency, stamp and telephone card, even a certification of citizenship, and has promoted the establishment of Naminara in other countries. A "passport" issued from Naminara is required to enter the Namisum. Nami Island declared its cultural independence on 01 March 2006 and re-named itself the Naminara Republic (Namisun).

Namiseom or Nami Island is a tiny half-moon shaped island located in Chuncheon, Gangwon Province - about 60 kilometers east of Seoul. The island is named after General Nami, who died at the age of 27/28 after being falsely accused of treason during the reign of King Sejo.

In 1965, Byeong-Do Min, donated two thousand trees to the island that included Cherry, Ginkgo, Redwood, Tulip, White Birch, and White Pine which has made the island famous and we enjoyed the trees turning different tones of red, orange, yellow and the greens was toned in different shades.

Artists from all over the world show off their talents and share the sense of peace of mind the island creates. Nami Island is the site of Nami Island International Children's Book Festival (Nambook) and other weekend cultural events, making Nami one of the main cultural and artistic tourist attractions in Korea. Nami is home to several galleries and is the site of the Song Museum, which also houses a collection of international ethnic musical instruments. There are indoor and outdoor stages, facilities for seminars and workshops in addition to a 46-room modern hotel and 10 cottages. Nami Island is dedicated to improving the mental and physical well being of children throughout the world. As such, it serves as the main sponsor of the Hans Christian Anderson and contributes regularly to Unicef.

South Korean mainstream culture, including televised drama, films, and popular music, also generates significant exports to various parts of the world. This phenomenon, often called “Hallyu” or the “Korean Wave,” has swept many countries in Asia and other parts of the world.

Nami Island is visited by over two million Korean and foreign visitors annually because it served as the location for the internationally known television series Winter Sonata. Winter Sonata is perhaps the only telenovela I have ever seen and its star Bae Yong Joon is practically revered all over Asia, especially in Japan. Capitalizing on his popularity, Nami Island has dedicated areas in the island to thrill followers (myself included) and recapture romantic moments in the said series. Cheap thrills perhaps but two million tourists do make a difference when it comes to pumping currency and income generation.

Actors and actresses have cooperated with this industry and have lent their porcelain images not only on the small screen and movies but in marketing the country and its products as well.

Back to Nami Island -- at night, all the lights are turned off on the island so that visitors can harmonize with nature under the light of the moon and stars. Most of the wood and bottles generated by visitors on the island are recycled and re-used. Nami has a very open hiring and retirement policy so people can work until they are 80 years old if they wish.

The short visit to Nami Island was an eye-opener that stars and actors can be a potential force to propel a country to be a tourist destination by sheer virtue of their fame.

source:http://www.sunstar.com.ph/bacolod/lifestyle/2012/11/10/autumn-leaves-nami-island-252588

Guest iluvugudbye

here's another cute shot of wuri Yong Joon while eating.  :\"> just love how he slightly pouted his lips in the photo. so sexy and cute... :\">

source: from koo's blog (thanks for sharing) :)>-

2w4jti0.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] History of Bae Yong Joon Season 3 p.6 (3)

source: Usamama's blog

much thanks for sharing :)

usab.jpg

usab1.jpg

usab2.jpg

usab3.jpg

usab4.jpg

usab5.jpg

our Man's thighs sure are slender. :D:D

Guest iluvugudbye

anjela also shared on her blog that wuri Yong Joon went shopping at a boutique in Gangnam in his Maybach on the afternoon of 9th. he seems to be buying a suit. he was wearing a hat, white t-shirt with cardigan, glasses and gray pants. he said hello to the family (fans). he went to the dermatologist on the 10th wearing checkered shirt, black hat, glasses, shoes and green pants. :)

Since I missed the Dam-Su couple, I surfed the forum in Soompi the "TWSSGs" thread, in which I came across the page where there is the English version of the OST "Approval". I am touch with the lyric which make my heart sad by just reminiscing the ending of the drama wherein Damdeok left Sujini with his son and came to heaven, where the Gods belong. 
               Approval 
It doesn't matter if I can't say anything,  as long as I can see you,  even If I cannot have or touch you.Truthfully, I sweep away my heart once and withstand it.
I worry about your days, where are you? If you are well?On the suffering night swallowing the moonlight, thoughts of you keep me from sleep.I want the heavens to give Approval the day I am born again.Our un realizable love.
Even if I cannot be next to you.I will become a lonely shadow behind you.You shouldn't look back even if you want to.You must avoid me,  who cannot give you happiness even for a little while.
One step, two steps, walk a bit faster than me.So my two hands and also my two feet will not block your way.I wish in heavens to give Approval on the day I am born again.Our love that could not be realized.
Oh heavens, conceal my love.Oh wind give flight to my pain.I beg of you to not let my love known my tears.