Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest Cecille

hi everyone! Its been awhile. Hope all of you are doing well. Hey dam-su! How are you? Thanks for all the updates. :) Really missing BYJ so much now. :tears:

Just a short comment about the blind date thing that RSS said, I'm not particularly happy with it. I mean, that should have been just between the two of them, between friends and not for all the world to know. RSS should not have revealed that. <_<-_-

Anyway, I was searching from some news from other sites when I came across a blog from a KHJ fan and I read some of the articles she wrote that mentions BYJ. She was a fan of YJ before and was hooked to him too. She also mentioned that some fans of KHJ were fans of BYJ too---sadly, some are now inactive. And I gotta say, YJ may have lost a lot of fans coz of his inactivity.

Below are the links for the blog. The blogger is basically accrediting YJ and KeyEast as one of the major reasons for KHJ's success. I like what she said. It's a good read. :)

The Boss Bae Yong Joon

Two Men In A Row

Secret to Success

Strong Ally Bae Yong Joon

Just ignore the minor discrepancies with some of her infos about YJ---she is after all a KHJ fan who is just trying to give her readers some info about YJ and make them aware how big YJ is.

Guest Cecille

hey willenette, thanks for the updates. blush.gif

"Jang Keun-suk, who stars in my upcoming drama ‘Loverain,’ and is a rising hallyu star in Japan, is in fact very different from Bae Yong-joon. He’s very one-of-a-kind, isn’t afraid of being himself, and doesn’t have that ‘mysterious’ quality which Bae used to charm his fans in Japan. Jang’s fans in Japan are much younger than the ones of Bae."  <_< <_< <_<

Edited:

damsu: this i gotta disagree. mysterious quality to charm his fans? i don't think so. KING BAE YONG JOON  values his privacy, his inner peace a lot so he is just protecting it.  i don't think he's using it to charm us fans. if  our KING wants to charm fans, it would be much easier for him if he will do the opposite. he can expose everything  about himself to the public through various medias. i bet he will be  really really much more famous than he is now and can gain big time if he does that. but he's not someone who tries to  be overly open about himself just to please his fans. I believe that there is a limit to what a  public figure should disclose about himself. revealing too much is i think, one way of promoting/selling oneself to grab attention.  i wanna qoute what happiebb had written on her old bae blog:

"Like  how Fumi had described it, he’s like a lone ranger, almost with the  characteristics of a lone wolf. His unique style has long been  established, and he’s never the sort to use social network to propel  himself to stardom or for favours, and he’s never relied on media  exposure to increase his popularity. He has achieved stardom from being  insistently, persistently and consistently professional and focused. And  of course, also because of the warm support from all the fans." (damsu: i believe this is the reason why we bae fans love/adore him so much and not because of his mysterious quality.)

and these were our KING's thoughts back then (also extracted from happiebb's blog). and i soooooo agree with him.

“We’re  unable to tell a person’s true self in such events. So long as there’s a  camera around, all actors will unconsciously spread their beautiful  feathers and start to act, as if on cue.”

“If I too do what  everyone does and ride with the tide, then yes, everything’s smooth  sailing. But when I do not want to do that, I will tire myself out.”

“With  the increase in popularity, I feel a little afraid. Honestly, it also  brings some amount of pressure. But what really worries me is that I may  lose my own, initial thinking.”

as for the "Jang’s fans in Japan are much younger than the ones of Bae." statement, it's a false assumption. our KING's fan base ranges from teens to teens-at-heart. i suggest she should investigate first and learn more about us before saying such things. tongue2.gif

well, i think i said enough. thank you again for updating willinette. blush.gif

hey there again sis dam-su. I know this is old news but I meant to comment on this awhile back when I read it but forgot about it. But I totally agree with everything you said and about the "much younger fan base"---hmm, haven't he been reading the news about Japan's population? :blink: there's a huge generation gap among the citizens coz apparently, the Japanese are so busy and well, they are not in a hurry to start a family before. So now, they have more older people than younger ones. That would explain the massive older fan base of YJ in Japan. But of course, it's different in other countries. And besides, back in 2002 when Winter Sonata was released, YJ was already 30 years old! Of course he would appeal more to his age range but it doesn't mean that he isn't popular with the younger ones too. :huh: It's really a cheap comparison---someone needs a doze of common sense. :wacko:

Anyway, I can only think of two reasons for that statement made by the director that you highlighted above....1) the true meaning got lost in the translation. he may have meant "that charmed his fans" and not "used to charm his fans". the former being unintentional and the latter being intentional and 2) he might be trying to desperately sell his upcoming drama coz i think the kdrama aren't doing very well these days. if that is the case, then he is undeniably being rude. how can he even say that to someone who had given him much success? i mean, come on! fury.gif

Guest Tamar1973

Bae Yong Joon's A Journey in Search of Korea's Beauty

source: Hanbooks

Photocredit: LoveBaeYongJoon...

I'm glad you posted this. I own both the Korean and the English versions and he has proven himself as a good writer as well as someone who knows how to hire a good editor. laugh.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

hi everyone!  Its been awhile.  Hope all of you are doing well.  Hey dam-su!  How are you?  Thanks for all the updates.  :)  Really missing BYJ so much now.  :tears:  

Just a short comment about the blind date thing that RSS said, I'm not particularly happy with it.  I mean, that should have been just between the two of them, between friends and not for all the world to know. RSS should not have revealed that.  <_<   -_-

Anyway, I was searching from some news from other sites when I came across a blog from a KHJ fan and I read some of the articles she wrote that mentions BYJ.  She was a fan of YJ before and was hooked to him too.  She also mentioned that some fans of KHJ were fans of BYJ too---sadly, some are now inactive.  And I gotta say, YJ may have lost a lot of fans coz of his inactivity.

Below are the links for the blog.  The blogger is basically accrediting YJ and KeyEast as one of the major reasons for KHJ's success.  I like what she said.  It's a good read.   :)

The Boss Bae Yong Joon

Two Men In A Row

Secret to Success

Strong Ally Bae Yong Joon

Just ignore the minor discrepancies with some of her infos about YJ---she is after all a KHJ fan who is just trying to give her readers some info about YJ and make them aware how big YJ is.

hello hello sis Cecille059.gifim very happy to see you post here. yz_012.gifit's been a while. how are you? i hope all is well with you. as for me, im doing great.

anyway, me too sis.  im missing our Man very much. hopefully, we'll get to see him onscreen this year. Geez! I wonder what’s taking him so long to choose a piece to work on. i do hope he will hurry up and choose already. This long wait is making me impatient. He he he.leaf17.gif

By the way, thanks for sharing these articles about our KING and the Alien boy. he he he. indeed, our KING and Keyeast has done a great job in supporting, managing and mentoring the lad and helping him to achieve what he is today. Keyeast opened many doors of opportunity for the Alien Boy. and with our KING behind him further propelled him to stardom. im very happy that a KHJ fan recognizes Keyeast and our KING as the foundation of KHJ’s success.  2 thumbs up for this blogger. leaf12.gif

regarding RSS's statement about our KING asking for a blind date, i agree that it's not proper to reveal such private things to the public. but i guess he must have slipped. vicx.gif he he he. he must have been very excited about getting his blind date that he accidentally brought out the topic about our KING requesting for one. sometimes, when we're overly excited with something, we tend to reveal things that we shouldn't reveal. he he he. leaf17.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

Anyway, I can only think of two reasons for that statement made by the director that you highlighted above....1) the true meaning got lost in the translation. he may have meant "that charmed his fans" and not "used to charm his fans". the former being unintentional and the latter being intentional and 2) he might be trying to desperately sell his upcoming drama coz i think the kdrama aren't doing very well these days. if that is the case, then he is undeniably being rude.  how can he even say that to someone who had given him much success?  i mean, come on!  fury.gif

yeah, you have a point here sis. i agree with you. ali_020.gif but regardless of whether it's reason #1 or reason#2 or both, i just think that it's not proper/right for that PD to compare that lad to our KING just to justify his opinion considering that our KING had given him and his drama WS much success. and he shouldn't have mentioned our KING's name in the first place since the topic is about k-pop and k-pop stars. <_<  that makes reason number 2 more acceptable and convincing for me than reason number 1. binhsua27.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

I'm glad you posted this. I own both the Korean and the English versions and he has proven himself as a good writer as well as someone who knows how to hire a good editor. *quoted image*

Hello sis Tamar059.gif It’s so nice to see you post here again. waaaahh…. :w00t: So you have both the Korean and English versions of his Beauty of Korea book. That’s amazing. He he he.

Anyway, I do agree with you that our KING is really a good writer. ali_020.gif No wonder many thought that he hired a ghost writer for his book. Who would have thought that an actor would write that well.  Ahhh… our KING never ceased to amaze me. He’s full of surprises. yz_012.gifhe always comes to us in new ways. And I think that’s one factor that makes him very interesting and admirable. b48.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

[photo book+dvd] Invitation to Ancient Kyoto

February 22, 2012

By tomato99 ♥

sources: bofi, brokore, amazon japan, hmv, rakuten, lovebaeyongjoon

Bae Yong Joon photo book, “Invitation to Ancient Kyoto”

120 pages photo book with 30min. dvd

price: jpy 4,800 (tax incl.)

release date: 11 April 2012

kyoto2-550x709.jpg

kyoto1-550x709.jpg

video by maron:

~古都への誘い~

thanks for sharing. blush.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

nothing much in Bae world today but just wanna share this article written by the same blogger who wrote the articles about our KING and the alien boy shared by sis Cecille. will only post the ones related to our KING. thanks again to the blogger lazerkim for sharing a wonderful article. blush.gif

Kim Hyun Joong… [article] UNITE in ONE

source: LazerKim All about Kim Hyun Joong

written by: LazerKim

(skipped, unrelated)

Every time Hyun Joong receives an award,  there were at least ten important individuals and groups that he always  mentioned. Bae Yong Joong (damsu: dear it's bae yong joon not bae yong joong :lol:), KeyEast, Steven Lee, Lyle Beniga, Artmatics,  Henecia, KHJPerfect, Triple S, fans and Noona. Hyun Joong never failed  to thank these people whom he worked with. They said, when you received  blessings, you have to give it back or turn on to the two magic words  “Thank You” so that more blessings will come to you. I acknowledge these  people and write about them as the closest people connected with Hyun  Joong.

Somebody said all credits should be given  to Hyun Joong and that KeyEast should be thankful to Hyun Joong.(damsu: <_< oh well, this someone must be a bias KHJ fan. but whoever this person is doesn't know what he/she's talking about.  this person must have said this because KHJ is bringing a lot to the agency. but here's my 2 cents for this bias KHJ fan, it was Keyeast who opened many doors of opportunity for the Alien boy.without keyeast's help/support, i doubt if the Alien boy would have made it this far in his career. -_-) I’ll  leave that matter for a while. As for me I just echoed what Hyun Joong  keep mentioning every time he receives the award. I don’t think Hyun  Joong is selfish, in fact he’s giving those trophies to his fans for  working hard at the internet during the time voting polls were being  conducted. I think everyone shared the hard work with him, and that  includes the people we do not see who’s working behind Hyun Joong.

How can Hyun joong sing if he doesn’t have a  song to sing, he needs a music composer. How can he dance if he doesn’t  have a dance routine, he needs a choreographer. How can he perform on  stage without costume, he needs s stylist designer. How can he perform  without a stage and venue, he needs a sponsor. All of these were being  provided by KeyEast. In this business there’s no such thing as “I owe  you” kind a thing. Both Hyun Joong and KeyEast work hand in hand and  both benefited from their hard work.  As an artist Hyun Joong knows this  very well. I have written several articles regarding KeyEast, what I  have written is reality in terms of business. In showbiz it’s always  been the production staffs who are given the last appreciation, that’s  why I kept mentioning them in my previous articles. (damsu: true. without the help of those people behind him, the alien boy wouldn't have done it. and im very happy that this lad knows how to acknowledge those people who had helped him achieve his dreams.)

If there are people behind Hyun Joong,  there are also people in front of him, his inspiration and that is you,  KHJ fans. In my recent article Fan Network, you have been identified and  recognize your role during the time Hyun Joong needed numbers. But I  failed to mention a group of individuals who are silently supporting  Hyun Joong.

I found out that almost half of the  Japanese fans who were there at the concert were Bae Yong Joon fans. I  know that many if not all have been supporting Hyun Joong. I have a  friend who is inactive fan who belongs to BYJ fan club and they support  Hyun Joong. For me it’s a good news. In reality what Hyun Joong needs is  numbers. I know many out there from BYJ fans are silently supporting  Hyun Joong. Let’s embrace them and keep up the strength, the more the  merrier. Wouldn’t that be wonderful?

In one interview with Hyun Joong, he  mentioned that it’s his dream to perform at Tokyo Dome. Dream came true  he was able to do so with BYJ when Hyun Joong sang at smile project,  BYJ’s charity fond raising. And after he performed, Hyun Joong mentioned  again that he dream to come back to Tokyo Dome to perform a concert.  BYJ sets history as he was able to gather his fans at Tokyo Dome full  packed. (damsu: he always does, dear. :lol::D) Wouldn’t it be wonderful to combine both fans and gather them at  Tokyo Dome? That must be exciting!!

I deliberately wrote several articles about Hyun Joong’s connection with  his boss Bae Yong Joon, with hopes I would be able to reach out for  them and draw attention. At the same time I was hoping Hyun Joong would  be able to fill up the gap during this period of Bae Yong Joon’s  absence. (damsu: can the Alien boy fill up the gap while our KING is in hibernation? guys, what do you think? blush.gif) Actually he’s just around staying behind the scene while Hyun  Joong was on exposure. For those who have not read the said articles,  Two Men in Row, The Boss, Strong Ally BYJ, you may check it out, it’s  just around the internet.

(skipped, unrelated)

---------------------------------------

i've also added my 2 cents on some parts of the article. blush.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

ali_045.gifali_002.gif

[Photo] BYJ Mobile 2012

source: byjgallery by miemi / thanks sis D / sis xiaoyiyan @ dearyongjoon blog.

much much thanks sisters for sharing.

BYJ_zip1-1.jpg

BYJ_zip.jpg

will also include these other mobile pics which i took from baidu from usamama.  much much thanks for sharing. :lol:

usamama44.jpg

usamama441.jpg

usamama442.jpg

usamama443.jpg

she also shared these two pics. just don't know when and where these photos were taken. :lol:

usamama444.jpg

usamama445.jpg

I swear, BYJ gets more handsome and sexy with each passing day!  I'm really getting anxious to see him in a movie or drama. I think it would be awesome if he did a comedy or played a bad-richard simmons villain.  

I don't know about you guys, but I would love to see BYJ do something completely unexpected and against type (i.e. Untold Scandal).   It's been so long since his last starring role that I hope he throws caution to the wind and goes for it.  It would be amazing to see BYJ come back in memorable role that is worthy of his great acting ability.  

I LOVE THIS MAN. sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

well... I need to be sure if yong joon really.. but really come back to the small screen.. with drama or movie...(really I prefer in drama because we can see him more long time!!!!!) I miss him sooooooo much ohhhhh... but he hasn´t specify anything yet... just say I will be back.. but.. wheeeeeeen? is a torture this wait!!!!....is a long wait... he is so busy with other things... but ohh my gosh.. is almost 5 years nouuuuuuu hehehee. yong-joon come back now! please... ahhhhh tears.giftears.giftears.gif

well I can say with that notice with blind date.... I guess is not convenient... well I think is very bad to force the things... is interesting the fact inside... I mean... if he was a common person but isn´t it.... in that world the serious relationship is so dificult and complicated because he is a public figure.. and is so sad and understand that maybe yong joon feel lonely... but blind date with a particular person like yong joon... I´m fear for the fox woman climbers ... (strange term) but is the true.. because all that women will want to approach him but for his money and all empire that he has gained and not for yong joon himself... and I think.. yong joon should wait, I know the perfect person for him appear soon, he shouldn´t force the situation... is difficult and we have seen how end when the relationship hurry up .... is not bad.. but personally I prefer that yong joon happens naturally without force or try to find someone for that form... I know that yong joon could find the person ..... the special person just for him and I will pray for that yong joon.. we don´t like your heart to pieces for choosing wrong and hurry

yong joon be patience.... whatever it happens everything will be fine I know!!!!!

Guest iluvugudbye

Hello dam-su!

how are you? long time no see.

I'm verry busy so long time not visit this 4rum.

I wan't ask you, this Vote when it ends?

hello hello there my dear sister. 059.gif how are you my dear? it's been a while. i hope everything is well. im glad you're back. as for me, im doing good. anyway, regarding your question. im also not sure when will the voting ends. i just saw the links in baidu and decided to repost them here since it has something to do with our KING. he he he. but i want to encourage/ask everyone to continue voting for him until the end, yah? please.....ali_052.gif

Guest iluvugudbye

Bae Yong Joon spotted!

posted by 권오경 in BYJ Gallery

[펌]배용준 봤습니다

배용준 봤습니다

어제 친구아들 결혼식에 다녀왔습니다

연예기획사에서 나름 인정받고 전도유망한 아이라

결혼식에 연예인 참석 많이 할꺼라는

신랑부모말을 듣더니 생전 따라다니기

싫어하는 우리딸 엄마 나도 갈께 ㅋㅋ

강남에서 하는 예식이라 꽃단장을 하고 갔죠

TV에서만 보던 연예인들이 눈앞에서

왔다갔다 하니까 신기하더라구요

얼굴은 왜이렇게 작은지 또 왜이렇게 미남 미녀들인지 왕지혜 최강희 실물이 훨씬 이쁘더라구요

그런데 두둥 예식시간 임박해서

저멀리서 광채가 흔히들 아우라가

느껴진다구 하죠

배용준 이 왔더라구요

경호원 대동하고 베지색코트에 검정스키니

군화 썬그라스 모자쓰고 나타났는데

완전 간지가 좔좔

울신랑도 포스가 죽인다 감탄 연발

결혼식은 안보고 배용준만 쳐다보다 왔습니다

그 수많은 연예관계자들 배용준한테

인사하느라 정신들 없더라구요

일본아줌마들이 왜 이렇게 욘사마

쫓아다니는지 이해가 되던데요

어제는 축의금 본전 다 뽑은 기분입니다 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

not really sure about the whole article but what i understand is someone spotted our KING. the person who  saw him was attending a wedding of a friend's son who works at an  entertainment company? not quite sure.  many celebs attended the wedding. choi kang hee was mentioned in the article. while the ceremony is ongoing, he saw our KING appeared accompanied by bodyguards wearing black coat, boots hat and dark sun glasses. he was very handsome. he exchange greetings with othr entertainment people.

Guest iluvugudbye

Damn, those pics from "The Image" get my temperature up!  *quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

he he he. hopefully, sis tomato will share more drooling, super hot "THE IMAGE" photos of our KING. meanwhile, here's some that i got from one site.

ali_045.gifj_0020.gifj_0020.gifj_0020.gifj_0020.gifyz_028.gif

CAUTION: VERY sexy pictures ahead… stare at your own risk!

ti-1.jpg

ti1-1.jpg

ti2-1.jpg

ti3-1.jpg

th4.jpg

th5.jpg

th6.jpg

th7.jpg

th8.jpg

th9.jpg

th10.jpg

th11.jpg