Super Junior Leeteuk Says He Cried While Watching “Infinity Challenge’s” 90s Special

Super Junior’s Leeteuk shared that “Infinity Challenge’s” 90s Special “Saturday Saturday is a Singer” left a deep impression on him. On December 3, the singer tweeted, “‘Infinity Challenge’s’ ‘Saturday Saturday is a Singer.’ While watching my sunbaes who were my dream and our idols, I couldn’t help but cry.” He continued, “They inspired me to pursue my dreams. I thank you and honor you… I will do my best so that I can inspire others to pursue their dreams.” “Saturday Saturday is a Singer” was a special stage where the hottest artists and groups of K-Pop’s renaissance period, the 1990s, performed their hit songs. “Infinity Challenge’s” Park Myung Soo and Jung Joon Ha planned the special themselves. The line-up included So Chan Whee, Kim Gun Mo, Uhm Jung Hwa, Jo Sung Mo, Cool, Turbo, and S.E.S..

View the full article

Archived