Actor Ji Sung in Talks for New MBC Drama “Kill Me Heal Me”

It has been revealed that actor Ji Sung is currently looking over a casting offer for MBC’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me.” Following news that actor Lee Seung Gi and actress Lim Ji Yeon had previously turned down the lead role offers, reports were released that Ji Sung and actress Seo Ye Ji were confirmed to star in the drama. On December 3, in response to these reports, the drama’s production team denied the casting confirmation. However, they stated, “It is true that Ji Sung is a strong candidate for the male lead and we are currently in discussion, but Seo Ye Ji is not a candidate for the female lead. We don’t know why there were reports of Seo Ye Ji as the lead female. She is not in consideration for that role. Currently, the male and female leads have not been decided. We plan to confirm those roles by the end of this week.” Meanwhile, “Kill Me Heal Me” is expected to begin airing in January, following the completion of “Mr. Baek.”

View the full article

Archived