Chubby Face

marcs.lover

Any ways to slim it down without going on diet?
I tend to accumulate the fats on my face. It's really starting to bug me these days because when I go and meet my old friends, they were like "Wow, you're so chubby now" and they started pinching my cheeks. TT__TT

How do I slim it down? I don't want to go on a diet because I don't fancy the idea. I think I starved myself more than enough actually.

Guest jjessiessong

I tend to accumulate the fats on my face. It's really starting to bug me these days because when I go and meet my old friends, they were like "Wow, you're so chubby now" and they started pinching my cheeks. TT__TT

How do I slim it down? I don't want to go on a diet because I don't fancy the idea. I think I starved myself more than enough actually.

errr ... is it ONLY a chubby cheek or is it.. like.. all over?? i would suggest excercising to lose some fat.. then do some yoga to tone up... :D

Guest eunhae

if you want instant results, you can get blush[if you wear makeup] and line the sides of your face[not TOO dark] on your jaw line. it'll make your face look..longer and slimmer.

Guest Lebanese_Blonde

i don't think you understand how a diet works.

anyway...

don't eat noodles at night for one thing and maybe wait a few years and the baby fat will come off your face (with proper exercise and nutrition of course)

Guest Mizurin

Isn't it the implied meaning behind diet? Eat less? I'm only saying the worse case of it is to starve yourself.

Diet doesn't always mean to eat less. It could also mean eating the same amount as you always do except you replace your meals with something more healthy and less on calories. For example, instead of having 2 silces of pizzas that packs at 700 calories, you could have a turkey sandwhich with light mayo that only comes to about 300 calories. They are both filling but one obviously has much less calories.

Anyways, here's something that I found online-

How to slim down your face

In order to give your face a nice clear shape, you have to start from changing your habits in everyday life. You have to:

Apply UV protection cream often

Drink a lot of water

Have adequate rest and sleep

Eat large amounts of fruits and vegetables

Massage your face often

Here, I would like to give more details about massaging the face. Massaging helps increase the metabolic rate and improve blood circulation, and not only does it slim the face - it also improves your skin. Try massaging your face with your favourite skin care products, as this will help your skin absorb it better. Massage your face every evening, and this will tone up your face muscles and slim your face. Here are some different massages for your face.

Different massages for the face

Use your the middle part of your middle fingers and press on different parts of your face. For each part of your face, press 20 times. Start from the bridge of your nose, pressing upwards to your eyebrows and outwards to your forehead. Then start from the corners of your mouth and press towards the inner corners of your eyes. Finally, press from your chin to the sides of your face all the way to your ears.

Use the back of your hand and rapidly pat your chin 30 times. This helps to firm the chin.

Use your middle finger and massage your face starting from the bridge of your nose, tracing the eyebrows and then tracing back to your nose. Repeat this 10 times. Next, place your middle fingers onto the bridge of your nose, and move vertically to your forehead, and place all fingers onto your forehead, and massage gently outwards to your temples, then stop and apply a bit of pressure. Next, massage down to the sides of your face, and trace back to your nose. Repeat 10 times.

Lie back a bit and use your palm or your finger tips to press on the middle of your eyebrows and push upwards, at the same time, use your tongue.

Taken from http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/diy_fashion_beauty/67376

Guest PockyUpNose

there's a way where u slap ur face cheeks till it's all red.........the more it hurts, the more fat ur burning around it. Remember the more red, the better.

Guest fershizzul

well.. i read somewhere you could use makeup

and another person had the same topic up too and other ppl recommended blush..

blush works ok but only if you use it right if you dont you could look end up lookin liek a clown.. lol

yah you can... but w.e chubby faces are cute.

No, you can't. How many people with double chins do you see having six packs? 0.

Guest msh.l.on

just massage your face often.

worked for me!

You can not target weight loss.

a lot of teenagers tend to believe that.

but, yes you can.

Guest foreverandaday

Isn't it the implied meaning behind diet? Eat less? I'm only saying the worse case of it is to starve yourself.

not eating less. Eating better

Guest `Babykisses

yah you can... but w.e chubby faces are cute.

just massage your face often.

worked for me!

a lot of teenagers tend to believe that.

but, yes you can.

Seriously? Proof please.

[lol i'm not looking to start an arguement or anything..]

Guest babixtin3

ooh there was something called a rabbit pose on ockjoohyun's yoga video? its supposed to slim down your face. basically you just sit down on your knees and grab your feet. then you bring your chin down to your chest and slowly bow down until your forehead touches your knees. oh and you have to make sure your back makes a roundish figure. i think you hold that position for around 30 seconds

Archived