Chubby Face

marcs.lover

Hmm... Without going on a diet? Well... you're gonna have to diet a bit XD It helped me a bit hehe.

Or get a hair cut! Bwuahhahaa! Like a hair cut with a few layers that circle around your face (bad explaination I know....) Like... Look at BoA's Mullet from Girls on Top for instance. don't actually get a mullet ^^; (unless you want it). But look at the way her bangs shape her face. Notice? Try getting your bangs like that sort of. It might help.

I read something similar like that from a magazine... If you have a round face (or somewhat do) then get a layer cut on your bangs. It makes your round face look slim(I dunno what word to use XD).

ONE MORE THING! XDD Hahaha!

Try wearing a bit of blush or face make-up. And enhance your cheekbones. You may not think you have any but you DO. Like make a fishy face then apply the blush or bronzer onto your cheeks.

I wouldn't really know about the cheekbone thing because I don't wear blush hehe. But I've heard about the method MANY times.

Archived