Actor Yoon Sang Hyun and Singer Songwriter MayBee to Wed Next February

Newsie

Actor Yoon Sang Hyun and singer songwriter MayBee are to wed next year. According to the actor's entertainment agency on November 24, "Yoon Sang Hyun and MayBee will marry next year on February 8. The date was decided by both families and the location of the wedding has not been chosen yet." The two went public with their relationship on 21 November when Yoon Sang Hyun's agency announced, "The two met last year in April through a blind date and they started to date each other in July. Both families have been introduced to each other. " Most recently, he appeared on the SBS variety show "Healing Camp" on which he said, "I'm dating someone who is 6 years younger than me right now. We're planning on getting married" On the same day, actor Jo Jae Yoon announced his own good  news over the SBS Power FM Cultwo radio show. "The date has been set. I'm getting married on Feburary 7," the actor said.  The radio DJs replied, "Yoon Sang Hyun is getting married on the 8th. It's better to do it first. It's going to be a blast."

View the full article

Archived