"My Lovely Girl" Episode 5 Preview

Newsie

Episode 5 Text Preview: After the Infinite Power breakup scandal, Shi Woo (L), who disappeared, contacts Se Na (Krystal). Hyun Wook (Rain), having found Shi Woo thanks to Se Na, extends her a special offer. Meanwhile, the AnA employees are on edge at the vacant producer position, and Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun) asks Hyun Wook if he would consider producing again. Episode 5 Teaser: Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): Where is Shi Woo? Find him immediately. Oh Hee Sun (Kim Hye Eun): Who’s your father’s girl? Lee Hyun Wook: I don’t care who she is, or what their relationship is. Oh Hee Sun: It seems you have to take care of the company well. Shi Woo (L): I didn’t want to be alone, but I didn’t have anyone else I could call. Lee Hyun Wook: You guys seem really close. Male trainee: You turn the company upside down, and you still show up here? Yoon Se Na (Krystal): Do I look that impressive to you guys? Lee Hyun Wook: Aren’t you curious? What I thought about your song? Yoon Se Na: How was it? Lee Hyun Wook: It has started. ------------ The previous episode, episode 4, brought in ratings of 7.3% according to Nielsen Korea. It ranked second among its Wednesday-Thursday evening prime time competition. [tv]Watch My Lovely Girl on SoompiTV![/tv]

View the full article

Archived