Ahn Jae Hyun Admits Being Surprised By How Good-Looking Joo Won Is

Newsie

In an exclusive interview with Asia Economic, the model-turned-actor Ahn Jae Hyun talked about his upcoming movie, "Fashion King" as well as his co-star Joo Won. "Rather than a drama wherein (actors) have to prepare hurriedly and act, I like that you can leisurely go about (filming) the movie," said Ahn Jae Hyun. He also added that he enjoyed filming alongside Joo Won, Sulli, and Park Se Young. Having mentioned his co-actors in the film, the reporter said, "Now that I think about it, you look similar to Joo Won," and Ahn Jae Hyun waved his hand and said, "Whoah, thank you very much. When I first saw Joo Won on set, he was so handsome that I was so surprised," showing his appreciation of his "Fashion King" co-star Joo Won. “Fashion King” is a film adaptation of the controversial webtoon of the same name. The story revolves around Woo Ki Myung (Joo Won), a bullied high school student who opens his eyes to the world of fashion and embarks on a quest to become the king of fashion. In the film, Ahn Jae Hyun plays the role of Kim Won Ho, a known fashionista and rival of Woo Ki Myung (Joo Won). Park Se Young plays the role of Woo Ki Myung's love interest, Park Hye Jin. The film also stars Sulli, the quiet introvert who has a secret crush on Woo Ki Myung, and Kim Sung Oh, the fashion mentor of Woo Ki Myung.

View the full article

Archived