Kodocha ; Kodomo no Omocha

Ayame

the anime/manga seriesI really like this manga series! I've yet to see the anime though. ^^ There was voume 1-8 at the library, so I read them all at my library today. image
KODOCHA.jpg

Plot:
Sana Kurata, a child actress, faces many problems in her classroom, including a major one - her bullying classmate, Akito Hayama. Sana's outgoing and friendly nature leads her to work towards correcting all of the problems around her. Her 'meddling' irritates Hayama but at the same time captivates him, just as Hayama's gloomy nature irritates Sana and compels her to change him. As these two opposites attract each other, they face many hardships which bring them closer to a mutual understanding. A story of growing up, letting go, falling in love, and falling out. It cronicles the relationship of Sana and Hayama througout elementary to highschool.

Volumes: 10 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1050Published by: TokyopopAnime Episodes: 102
kodocha05.jpg

KodomonoOmochafull187615.jpg

KodomonoOmochafull1622264.jpg

OOoo, I used to love watching the anime of it.. but like it's kinda hard to read the subtitles because Sana talks really fast.

Guest animagelet

Unforgettablee. I loved the anime sooo SOOOOOO much. So FRIGGIN hilarious. Sana's voice actress is a fackin genius. :D The manga was great too although I feel that the anime showed more. ohohoho obviously. I think it's over 100 epi. compared to the manga 10 volumes???

Sana + Hayama --- a funny love O.O;; And weird. and very young >]

Guest thesassygirl2

ooh i read this looong time ago. it's was pretty cute .. but i thought it was kinda weird cuz the kids in there are so young =__=;;

Ahhhhhhhh i love kodochaaaaaaaaaa <333. I watched the first.. 30some epis of the anime.. and then its hard to find inbetween that and like 100;;. O_O um. then I got the manga.. and omgisoh, <333. I used to be a hecka huge Hayama fan xP.. and ye~ O_O. The manga made me cry super much;;

Guest sincerelydolly

I've read the manga and it's really cute. I've never watched the anime though... Akito is just plain adorable.

[is that his name?? hahhah I forgot.. XDD]

The anime is at least 100 episodes?!? I absolutely have to watch it then! @_@

102 episodes and some OVA. B) I kind of like the anime better because we get to see Sana's dad and Fuka/Akito's relationship is a bit more deeper. Oh and also Sana's rap. 8D

Guest nycstrawberri21

i loved this sries! i have all the volumes.. and the side volume.. which is just sana's movie made into a volume...

anyone know where to download the anime in .avi format??

Guest >.^v adorkable

i have all the volumes and have seen most of the episodes though i never got to see the whole anime series >.< i wanted to see more too! T-T *tear* so sad i did see the last episode though it was sad when it ended

i like the manga more it was a lil more serious at the end and wasn't so dragged out like the anime lol i liked the anime but they added too many extra stuff to it so i didnt like it was much as i liked the manga :P

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

I've seen this series a long time ago. I can't believe how many times I cracked up laughing watching it! It's a great humor anime. Only thing that made it not stick with me was the fact that they were kids.

Guest . . : : Snow Fall : : . .

I prefer the anime better than the manga...although it's usually the other way around :P well maybe it's because i watched the anime before the manga lol. anyway, this is a great series! i can't wait to finish it :D

Archived