Christian Music, Anyone?

Guest jinhee

Guest SUPERSTAR

would anyone reccommend some christian songs for me? band doesn't matter, just some good christian songs please. i'm just getting started. thanks a lot!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i listen to a lot of christian music too.

third day, david crowder band, joy williams, and nicole nordeman all have really good christian songs.

Guest sainclaire

Chris Tomlin, Starfield, Jeremy Camp, and Casting Crowns are all very solid/established groups and the ones I like the best. :P

Guest tontamoo

I'm very new to Christian music. (Actually, I'm not Christian...) The only exposure I've had is some recordings of a friend singing at worship and the two English songs from Tim, We are the Reason and Morning Star. (I know, I find it a little humorous too that a Kpop singer is my only exposure to Christian music.) Can someone recommend me some Christian songs that are similar in style to the ones Tim sings? I'm not really sure I'd be into Christian rock, but I'd like to have something that is very soothing, crisp, and easy to listen to. Thank you so much in advance.

It is a good thing to hear more christian songs than the worldly songs. Do you know Brian Litrel. Formerly in the 'backstree boys' came out a chiristian album. The songs in it are no bad. Especially 'My answer is You' and 'Wish'. Maybe you should go hear the songs.

Guest fixated on 1 star

Great to know that people here listen to Christian music =D.

If anyone's looking for some bands to start off with, try....

Skillet, Mercy Me, Kutless, Run Kid Run

^and Brian Littrel is awesome too.

Theres much more but either its already been said or can't think of them right now hehe.

O_O Holy cow. ... I wont comment.

XD. Im not Christian;; But some Christian songs are so pretty T_T

I love J's new Christian album...

Tim's Morning Star & We Are The Reasons.. 2Shai ~ Run To You

And O_O Jaci Velasquez ~ Where I Belong & Rachael Lampa ~ If You Believe =O. So pretty T_T /dies

Illegally downloading Christian music... oh, the irony :D

Most Christian artists don't care. As long as it spreads the word of God and that they are affected by it.

would anyone reccommend some christian songs for me? band doesn't matter, just some good christian songs please. i'm just getting started. thanks a lot!

There are a lot of great songs. Take it to the Streets, Beautiful News, How Great Is Our God, and more. Those songs are from Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman. Just read through the posts in this thread, randomly pick some artists and randomly pick some songs from them. There all good.

I'm very new to Christian music. (Actually, I'm not Christian...) The only exposure I've had is some recordings of a friend singing at worship and the two English songs from Tim, We are the Reason and Morning Star. (I know, I find it a little humorous too that a Kpop singer is my only exposure to Christian music.) Can someone recommend me some Christian songs that are similar in style to the ones Tim sings? I'm not really sure I'd be into Christian rock, but I'd like to have something that is very soothing, crisp, and easy to listen to. Thank you so much in advance.

Hmm......CCM (Christian Contemporary Music) is probably the category you're looking for. I can only think of couple off of my head. Avalon and Brian Littrell. Some praise songs are also soothing. For example, Father's Song by Matt Redman. The thing about Tim's song is it has more of a ballad type of feel, that's what I think.

Guest sweetjw

Hi friend

my favorite christian bands are: switchfoot, lifehouse, 12 stones, kutless. listen them!!

here there is a message:

A song by lifehouse

Guest xingjing

Ok, I'm actually not Christian at all, but I like their songs. Like, for example, I love Switchfoot. Their songs are very very good. I mean it.

Chris Tomlin is also good. :]

Guest dumpyfledgling

My new favorites

Starfield

Run Kid Run

I have links for some of their songs if you wanna listen just PM me because these are my private links from my university webspace. I will PM you back with the links.

I also have a link for SuperChick's song "Stand in the Rain" if you guys like that song too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ILuVTiTTiEZ

ummmm I listen to Underoath...they're a big christian rock band....and well Tooth & Nail Records company is a really big Christian indie/rock/punk company and i listen to all their bands...

Archived