Christian Music, Anyone?

Guest jinhee

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lovexiah

i got into Christian music after my ex let me listen to some of the songs he had. i like a lot of Christian artists but these are some in particular i love:

-Rachel Lampa

-Stacey Orrico

-Out of Eden

-Hillsong

-Mandy Moore

-Switchfoot

-Jeremy Camp

i have uploaded some songs for you guys! enjoy!! =] (copy and insert links to dl)

-Out of Eden - Soldiers

http://www.uploading.com/files/EK2H5AB2/Ou...ldiers.mp3.html

-Rachel Lampa - If You Believe http://www.uploading.com/files/NR4A1JEV/Ra...elieve.mp3.html

-Jeremy Camp - This Man

http://www.uploading.com/files/KXH8FZM2/Je...is_Man.mp3.html

-Stacie Orrico - Without Love (i love this songs. some of the lyrics are from the bible)

http://www.uploading.com/files/P9RJFXPJ/St...t_Love.mp3.html

I like: Jackie Valasquez, Twila Paris (I got to see her in a concert =D XD), Avalon, Bethany Dillon, Nicole Nordman, and who ever else is on the radio XD Oh yeah...does Lena Park count? XD I LOVED her singing Refiner's Fire XD

You should go to Spirit1053.com and "listen live"! They have pretty good Christian songs there! One more good thing about living in Washington B)

[quote name='jinhee' post='3601028' date='Aug 28 2006, 10:30 PM'] i took... a very big step yesterday and deleted over 1000 korean songs off of my computer :tears: sigh... hopefully a big step closer to God. so now i'm trying to fill up my lonely Ipod with more christian music. anyone have suggestions?? [/quote] I think it's ok to listen to "secular" music. In fact, I think a lot of stuff that's out there has redeeming qualities to it. Let me tell you, there are plenty of occassions where a John Mayer tune like "Something's Missing", for example, help me understand some "spiritual" situations. Just wanted to encourage you to not think of it as black and white, that's all :D . Having said that, one of my favorite Christian artist is Israel Houghton. The only I can describe his stuff is PURE ENERGY and EXCITEMENT. Some of my favorite songs of his are: - I'm Still Standing - All Around - Again I Say Rejoice - I Am A Friend of God - Sweeter Fun stuff!

Guest BaNaNa`IceCream

some bone thugs n harmony song talk about the lord

darnos if its christian though

i darnoz why listening to korean music drift you further from god but its your choise what you wanna listen to

HiLLSONGSSSSSSSSSS

and also Phil Wickham is a new upcoming artist

he's REALLYYY good =]]

fav. songs: Grace, Shining, Mystery, and You are Evyerthing

also

one of my fav. these days

The More I Seek You by Christ for the Nations

starfield, starfiel, starfield.. I love the song All for you.. its my ringtone :$ Anyways... chris tomlin.. Jars of Clay (waiting for the world to fall)... too many.l

Guest captainEDEN.

most definantly Starfield. all their songs are great. here's my tops:

Son of God - Starfield

Over My Head - Starfield

Cry of My Heart - Starfield

King - Tree 63

Beautiful One - Jeremy Camp

Shane&Shane are good Too.

Guest PinkFluffyClooud

Alternative:

Sarah Mason

Sarah Jahn

77's

Daniel Amos

Mukala

Tri-Danielson Family

Rich Young Rulers

Adam Again

Plumb

Late Tuesday

Kyle Matthews

Rock: Grammatrain

PFR

Jennifer Knapp

Christian

Classics:

Phil Keaggy

Randy Stonehill

Andrae Crouch & Disciples

Kelly Willard

Sweet Comfort Band

2nd Chapter Of Acts

Matthew Ward

Amy Grant (Earlier Stuff)

Petra

Larry Norman

Degarmo & Key

Seawind

Glad (Earlier Stuff)

Reba Rambo

Evie

Michael & Stormie Omartian

Resurrection Band

Benny Hester

Fireworks

Black

Gospel: Tonex

Brent Jones & Tp Mob

Jon Gibson (Sound like Stevie Wonder)

Winans

Anointed

Crystal Lewis

Easy

Listening: Chris Rice

Michelle Tumes

Chris Eaton

Cindy Morgan

Marty Mcall

I could go on and on . Good luck & God bless :)

Guest baybiifusion

you can try Tim's We Are The Reason, not really kpop, he does it in english

leans more towards the christian side i guess.

Guest globosapien

has anyone seen the music video of this girl.... forgot her name but in the music video her image seems to change alot. In the beginning she was like a house wife, then a model, a thef, a street gang or something like that... etc. Anyone know the singer I'm talking about. i only remember the chorus but it don't really click in my head right now.. HELP PLEASE with the song title and artist of the name. Thanks

i really think you're talking about stacie orrico's "there's gotta be more to life."

the lyrics are great.

Archived