Eru 이루 Have You Guys Heard His Songs?

Guest saradah

I love eru T0T

anyways.. i have a question:

I was telling my mom about eru and how he was tae jin ah's son. and my mom said, is it his step som?

And i was like O_o?

So my mom explained that tae jin ah remarried and has a step son and she said that thats most likley eru. So im not sure because he looks like ttae jin ah, but does anyone know the answer?

if its his real son from his first marriage or his step son from his second marriage?

Eru can't be his step son. When TaeJinah came on Happy Together Friends, they did a split screen of when he was 23 compared to Eru and they look EXACTLY THE SAME! All of TaeJinah's friends were surprised at how similar they looked, but said TaeJinah was better looking! Haha.

So can't be step son...must be another son?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayis1185

Finally Daylight was able to perform with him. i wanna see it, but clubbox doesn't work for me :( , any suggestion where i can find other links?

anyway how is it? did they also have great chemistry like d ones with BSG?

^ i think BSG has more chemistry with eru in the sense that they look cute together. :P but as pleasant as BSG's voice is, i like Daylight's more. it's more smooth and powerful and after all, she was the one who originally sang the song. so, in terms of vocal harmony and timing and such, i think Daylight was more compatible with eru in the recent performance. anyway, i love this song so much that i can't help but sing along with the lyrics while watching the clips. :rolleyes:

Guest astarael

YEEEES!! :] A performance with Daylight.

Thank you for uploading, dreamweaver~

Will be back after I finish downloading.

Also, I personally don't think Eru is Tae Jin Ah's stepson... well, they look too similar to not be blood-related.

Although, I've wondered why their last names aren't the same. Nevermind, haha xD Apparently, 'Tae Jin Ah' isn't his real name either. Sorry.

EDIT:

Really good performance~ :] Although both of them seemed kind of emotionless, sort of.

Hopefully Daylight will perform more with him.

Guest toastman

Never really heard his song before this... but I really like the song "black glasses" too... I dunno why but the song sounds familiar n the song keeps playing inside my head... ^^ totally luv the song ^^

Guest .alyak_

Eru feat. Bae Seul Gi - Black Glasses on Music Core 2006 Korea Drama Festival Congratulatory Show Special in Jinju (2006-10-28).avi [26.4MB]

Eru feat. Daylight - Black Glasses on Music Bank (2006-10-29).avi [32.9MB]

Thanx for keeping us all up to date. I've been MIA in this thread lately. Sorry.

I'll can't wait to see the performance with Daylight.... :w00t:

Guest swtviet92

I`m a new fan, and I absolutely adore the boy! Interesting that Daylight sings with him now. I haven`t watched that particular performance, so I can`t comment on the "chemistry" differences. However, I can say that I think Bae Seul Gi`s voice blends a lot better with Eru`s.

Guest VitaDolce*

I'm addicted to ERU!!!

I can't stop listening to his album ...

I <3 him so much :blink:

Does anyone have more HQ latest pics of him ?

Because of that I will make a fanfic featuring Eru and BoA :P

Guest minshoo

i guess bsg is really busy nowadays. i can tell that shes really worn out from their last perf, her voice sounds really weak and it also sound like she has a cold or something. is there a megaupload link for his perf with daylight though? i really want to see if their chemistry is better. kekeke since im a fan of bsg so i'll always like his perf w/bae seul gi.

Guest mintoro

i guess bsg is really busy nowadays. i can tell that shes really worn out from their last perf, her voice sounds really weak and it also sound like she has a cold or something. is there a megaupload link for his perf with daylight though? i really want to see if their chemistry is better. kekeke since im a fan of bsg so i'll always like his perf w/bae seul gi.

I have sendspace link

check here

Guest uwmissy

anyway anyone know what the fans calling him during the perf?

it dun sounds like his real name for me...

i think they're screaming "ERU JJANG" B)

i just recently listened to Eru's songs.. all i can say is excellent!

black glasses got me intot he rest of his album which is very nice.. his voice is growing on me..

hope we see more of him =]]

Guest mintoro

i think they're screaming "ERU JJANG" B)

oh yeah after u said it then i realised :P

Eru performed with DayLight in Music Core today

Think Bae Seul Gi was busy with her schedule now

awww i miss him performing with her

His 2nd album is good

other than Black glass, my fav is track 9 사랑하니까

This song sounds a bit... 80's for me... well i dunno but i like this song :)

eruxdaylight lacks chemistry T_T

i like how eru & bsg smiles at each other

i like daylight's voice with eru better tho, she's the original singer after all ( not saying that she's better than seul gi tho, i think their singing level is the same )

did the crowd cheer her name like they did with seul gi ?

anyways, eru was so cute with seul gi in the YTN documentary thing :DD

they were laughing and standing next to eachother .. closely .wink. haha

Guest .alyak_

Does anyone have more HQ latest pics of him ?

I have not seen any new HQ pics. I'll try looking for them.

But as for caps. I guess i could try making caps of his latest performances. :)

eruxdaylight lacks chemistry T_T

i like how eru & bsg smiles at each other

i like daylight's voice with eru better tho, she's the original singer after all ( not saying that she's better than seul gi tho, i think their singing level is the same )

did the crowd cheer her name like they did with seul gi ?

anyways, eru was so cute with seul gi in the YTN documentary thing :DD

they were laughing and standing next to eachother .. closely .wink. haha

I agree. For chemistry-wise, i love eru and bsg much better. As for sound-wise. Definately eru and daylight.

Archived