[Drama 2005] Goodbye Sadness / A Farewell To Tears 슬픔이여안녕

purpletiger86

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think lovers in prague will beat goodbye sadness? although i do like lovers in prague so far ... i personally think this is the better drama. but then what matters is what the korean audience think i suppose. :lol:

i hope episode 33 & 34 subbed version come out soon!!! i wanna see what happen to suh-young's dad.

gosh ... i wish i had the time to do selected translations of scenes again. i just adore jung-woo & suh-young's interactions.

and for the person who said dong-wan had minimal appearance in this drama ... i don't feel it's that way. he had like 1/3 or at least 2/3 appearance in every episode and that's a lot considering the casts. besides ... he's the key to han brother's success~ haha

I'm the one of those who faithfully following this wonderfull heartwarming family drama.

Kudos to actors and actresses who are making this drama so enjoyable, especially Kim Dong Wan who portraying Han Jung Woo so well. I never thought that Kim Dong Wan will act that good. ;)

I'm the one of those who faithfully following this wonderfull heartwarming family drama.

Kudos to actors and actresses who are making this drama so enjoyable, especially Kim Dong Wan who portraying Han Jung Woo so well. I never thought that Kim Dong Wan will act that good. ;)

thank you for watching Goodbye Sadness since when we had the long thread before, it was one of the underrated dramas here in Soompi and all of us in this thread are trying to make this thread a beautiful one...although now we have to start from scratch.

I agree...Kim Dong-wan has a good potential as an actor bcoz of his effective portrayal of Han Jung-woo inthis drama :D

I just finished watching the preview for episode 35..I really pity Suh-young's family.Their things are taken out of the house and they would move out eventually bcoz of her dad's financial problems and to make things worse...Suh-young's dad is confined to the hospital due to the bankcruptcy.She also meets Jung-woo's 2nd mom and she promises to love Jung-woo till the end...I didn't understand some of the scenes bet. Min-joo and Do-jin, Yeo-jin-Sung-min and Park Il-ho...

I also have another question...did Sung-min get the custody of his son from the mom or he just visited his son in their new home?

I still kept the links of some Goodbye Sadness clips that I have...thanks to creidesca for posting it in the old thread

Goodbye Sadness Title Theme

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_goodbye/ost/title.asf

Interview with the cast of Goodbye Sadness

interview w/ Oh Yeon-su 3min50sec clip

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_goodbye01_300.asf

interview w/ Park Sun-young 3min11sec clip

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_goodbye02_300.asf

interview w/ Kim Dong Wan 2min37sec clip

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_goodbye03_300.asf

interview w/ Lee Jong Won 2min19sec clip

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_goodbye04_300.asf

^oo..how was the preview?

the preview for episode 35?... I really pity Suh-young's family.Their things are taken out of the house and they would move out eventually bcoz of her dad's financial problems and to make things worse...Suh-young's dad is confined to the hospital due to the bankcruptcy.She also meets Jung-woo's 2nd mom and she promises to love Jung-woo till the end...I didn't understand some of the scenes bet. Min-joo and Do-jin, Yeo-jin-Sung-min and Park Il-ho...

I also have another question...did Sung-min get the custody of his son from the mom or he just visited his son in their new home?

thanks for answering my question chibikko...It's good that Sung-min's ex-wife allows him now to visit his son...and he and Yeo-jin were together when they confronted Yeo-jin's dad in the episode 35 preview...but I pity Suh-young in the last part of the clip when she talked to Jung-woo on the phone and she said.."Bo go ship uh" (which means I'm missing you)

Archived