[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Airine Pratama

PLEASE CHECK PAGE 1 FOR LINK TO MY "GOONG" PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM.

PGS 1-57 UPLOADED FOR NOW.

jun ji thanks for upload it to photobukcet ...

i can't do downloading, so your photobucket help me so much ...

thanks a lot :)

i read all that you have in you photobucket ... and can't wait to see the rest ...

Guest m1ssy_J

is there a way for me to read "GOONG" without having to download it, or buy it? Becuz mia friend says that she uses a site and then you can just see the manga but it only goes up to book 2. :blink:

Guest beautifulxmess

is there a way for me to read "GOONG" without having to download it, or buy it? Becuz mia friend says that she uses a site and then you can just see the manga but it only goes up to book 2. :blink:

have you tried Jun Ji's photobucket? She's uploaded up to vol 2 and the link is in the first post of this thread...

jun ji! great job u doing there! I'd help with the uploading but my speed connection is like URGH >.<

ahh...wen is translation for vol 7, chap 5 coming out?? am getting restless..>.<

I'm working on the rest of the pages now so bare with me, okay?

Edit:

The rest of Vol. 2 has been added and updated. Please check page 1 for the link to my photobucket.

Sorry, I'm on dial up and doing the best i can, but I'll upload the next vol. later today, gotta go to sleep now.

Nancy!!! Its okay, hun, I can do the uploading, just takes time, but I'll get them up. I just paid for a premium account because I'm running out of space on my free one, so that should allow me more space to upload the rest. Thank you though!

Guest j1youngxj3

have you tried Jun Ji's photobucket? She's uploaded up to vol 2 and the link is in the first post of this thread...

jun ji! great job u doing there! I'd help with the uploading but my speed connection is like URGH >.<

ahh...wen is translation for vol 7, chap 5 coming out?? am getting restless..>.<

^yeaa...i wanna read the 5th chapter....TT_TT;;

Guest - -*PiNKALiCiOUS

I can only find up to the fifth chapter of volume 7 i think with translations...

So could someone please give me a summary of what happens from the rest of volume 7 to vol. 10?

By the way, does this manhwa end at vol. 10?

Guest Airine Pratama

I'm working on the rest of the pages now so bare with me, okay?

Edit:

The rest of Vol. 2 has been added and updated. Please check page 1 for the link to my photobucket.

Sorry, I'm on dial up and doing the best i can, but I'll upload the next vol. later today, gotta go to sleep now.

Nancy!!! Its okay, hun, I can do the uploading, just takes time, but I'll get them up. I just paid for a premium account because I'm running out of space on my free one, so that should allow me more space to upload the rest. Thank you though!

I finished read the rest ... Thanks Junji ... Can't wait to see what next ... Chae Kyung falls for Shin already ... Can't wait to see Shin get jealous of Yul too ... :lol:

I can only find up to the fifth chapter of volume 7 i think with translations...

So could someone please give me a summary of what happens from the rest of volume 7 to vol. 10?

Me too me too! Can someone give me a summary of what happens after volume 7?

And would someone reup the files in page 8 please? I think the links have expired...TT___TT

I love Goong so much even though I'm not Korean puhahahaha! But its like the progress between Shin and Chae Gyeong is slowwww....I wanna see them like acknowledge their love for each other!

i love the manga.. i live in spore and i fell in love with the chinese version but it got stuck at vol 3 for like a yr and nothing was coming out. so i imported the korean version vol 1-10 lOlx.

and now i am learning korean becoz of this manga~~ lOlx

Oh my god me too! I live in Singapore too! Haha where did you import the manga? Because I wanna get them too...Man I saw like Book 3 of the chinese version in Kino, its been so long and still no new volume? I wanna read the manga!

Guest jkan93l

you find spoilers for vols in previous post/pages... and vol.10 is not the last volume..

in vol.10...shin starting to like her.. so..that can't be the end... :( .. i think vol.11 (raw) should be coming out soon

Guest kimheami

vol 10 came out not long ago...my mom ordered me from vol 1 to 10 in book form...i'm so excited...but i haven't had the time to read it because of school work....bleck...but if i get around to it i will read them and put summaries/spoilers up.....

it might be a while though....sorry

^ Thank you, sweeite, appreciate it much, but I actually needed help uploading the scans up onto Photobucket for those who want to read it but can't dl files. I ended with Vol. 2 and thought I could do Vol. 3, but I can't find the time to do them till I get them back from my friend.

I still appreciate your help, you're too kind.

Archived