[MANHWA] Goong

jun ji

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beautifulxmess

^ That's the latest that has been translated.

Even after seeing Volume 9 raws, it seems that they haven't even gotten together yet......gosh, they probably never will until the last pages of the manhwa. Nevertheless.....I still like it.

oh my goooosh...really?? Volume 9 n no get together? aww...daym...n i'm up 7 only and have been hoping something will happen real soon.

can someone pls keep us updated when the english scanlations? vol 7, chap 4 was such a cute cliffhanger.

Actually, if you look at some of the illustrations, you can see that Shin and Chae Gyung are starting to show affection in some way...they're at least touching and getting along...small step, I know.

I wonder if they'll do that "first night" thing again, lol!!! That was hilarious!

Guest jO0diFF__*

Just read the first volume >_<;

pretty fun so far :]

What's the newest volume that I can download on the internet?

nevermind .. i think its 9 x]

Guest j1youngxj3

Actually, if you look at some of the illustrations, you can see that Shin and Chae Gyung are starting to show affection in some way...they're at least touching and getting along...small step, I know.

I wonder if they'll do that "first night" thing again, lol!!! That was hilarious!

^lol...that was soooo funnyy...AHHAA...^^;;

i wanna read the next chapter...TT_TT:;;

Guest c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e.

downloading Vol. 7 Ch.4.

>< i'm so addicted to thisss. ahhas. my friends all look at me funny since i wanted to read this instead of talking to them...><! i couldn't help it, its adddictive man. lol.

cant wait for the drama either.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

AH!~ >.< i`m dying for v7 c5~ it`s been ages!!! need. goong. love. shin. must. read. !~

WHAT!? 25 VOLUMES! NO WAY .. i mean .. i love the manga and all .. but 25!? that is a LOT ... A LOT of volumes. does that mean they won`t get together until volume 25??? i mean .. a lot of us still reading volume 7. T^T

Guest c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e.

WHAT?! are you serious.. 25 volumes?!

at this rate i'll be what..? 20? by the time i get to read it all.

(i'm 13 right now..) && i can only read the scanlations

TT^TT gosh..

Guest beautifulxmess

WHAT?! are you serious.. 25 volumes?!

at this rate i'll be what..? 20? by the time i get to read it all.

(i'm 13 right now..) && i can only read the scanlations

TT^TT gosh..

LMAo!!

Oh wait..dang, I'll be 24.

man...if that's true, it probably means they'll take us around in circles...

hmmm...but the tv drama will be completed before the manga concludes..so this means the drama series is just going to improvise an ending? :huh:

Guest lilmunkie

volume 10 is out and i REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!!!!

if anybody understands korean and knows what's happening in book 9 can u please give a summary or something PLEASE!!!! >.< i really wanna know what's going on!!! i tried finding a translator around where i live but thats like expensive and the translator might think i'm wierd for asking to translate a comic book xD ( if u can translate please pm me...but i don't think anybody would haha)

ohh and if anybody wants to buy the goong books in korean here's the site http://www.hanbooks.com/

and also if anybody needs a re-up of book 9 ask me!!!

Archived