[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

Guest glitzyglam

I'm still behind on some the past episodes of this variety show, but I just finish watching last weeks epi.

I noticed that a lot ppl really liked the animal game, I was just wondering if someone could explain the concept of the animal segment? Sorry in advance if someone has already explained it. I read a few pages back but didnt find anything on it. :D

Unfortunately I dont understand korean so if someone could be kind enough to just explain the basic concept the animal segment I would really appreciate it. ^____^

So the 4 guys in the BELL line dress up as different animals and No HyunJung has to find a specific person. For the 1 episode I watched with the animal game (060520) she had to find Sung DongIl.

so she has to guess by their movement and what they say (but she can't hear their REAL voices because they're filtered(?))

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enchanted

Anyone know the name of the second guy who sing ChaeYeon song? I've seen him somewhere, but can't remember what show I've seen him in. Thanks!

Guest sylver

Anyone know the name of the second guy who sing ChaeYeon song? I've seen him somewhere, but can't remember what show I've seen him in. Thanks!

That's Kim Kyeong-rok... Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he's from VOS. I love his version of Two of Us. I think he was also in the latest Loveletter episode.

Guest Ella_Kwan

could some1 please upload the recent 1 w/ ss501 on sendit or megaload in Hq? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, PLEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, & THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest lisako

this show is funny. ahahha

i was watching it in korea and my grandma thought i was weird when i couldn't stop laughing at the people dressed in the animal costumes!!

lol and the kareoke thing on the new episode was funny. the guy and his gear changing dance!!! and then the guy singing the nanana song after him was really good.

Guest Enchanted

That's Kim Kyeong-rok... Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he's from VOS. I love his version of Two of Us. I think he was also in the latest Loveletter episode.

Thanks for reminding me. LoveLetter is where I saw him in because the most memorable part is when he beg Ho Dong. I think he sound better than Chae Yeon singing the song. Did he loose weigh because he look different than when I saw him on previous Star Golden Bell episode.

is there any subs team doing this in english?

Full sub: no, but you can find partial sub for cutted part on Youtube.

Guest StylishAzNx07

If I want to rent this show at my korean video store ... do I ask for "star golden bell" or is there a korean name for it? yea cuz im not sure O.O i need to know asap cuz im gonna go soon so yea...thanks!!<33

Guest Shining B*

If I want to rent this show at my korean video store ... do I ask for "star golden bell" or is there a korean name for it? yea cuz im not sure O.O i need to know asap cuz im gonna go soon so yea...thanks!!<33

They don't have this at the video store. I already asked few times, but they said they don't have it. I remember someone already said that video stores don't have this show. You might still want to ask to make sure and yeah, just ask for star golden bell.

Archived