[Variety] Star Golden Bell 스타골든벨

Guest honhiguy

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vic_taebin

kim taewoo was soo hot in the show. haha and funny also! dude, i think the first english teacer, jennifer, should come back. i like her more than all the other english teachers that were on the show. That Lia girl is getting a little bit annoying.

Guest anakoo

awww I just LOVE SUPER JUNIOR!!! They're gaining more popularity nowadays! They were just recently in Thailand for the Pattaya Music Festival... and I think they were the only Korean guests.. right? I think so.

WOWS...I'M SO PROUD OF THEM.. and They were @ #1 the other week! and they're all so cute too!!! hehe

WAY TO GO SUJU!

Guest sylver
but I think Lia should stop her monster/kingkong thing.. cuz it's just getting lame -_-

Me too! I think the kingkong/monster/gorilla thing is so stale. She needs to stop using it on a same person..

Guest Enchanted

I'm currently looking for older Star Golden Bell episodes, anywhere I can get them? Anyone know what is the korean title for it since I can try searching for them at some korean clubboxes. Thanks!

Guest min_orange

does anyone have the link which have brian (ffts) imitating hwan hee (ftts) thanks .. the full star golden bell for brian .. thanks ..

Guest ♬ J A N E T ;D

Anyone know what date has this part? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovY8SwZvggQ

Thanks! This show is so funny especially the english segment.

^ That episode played on 12-3-05. =]

Me too! I think the kingkong/monster/gorilla thing is so stale. She needs to stop using it on a same person..

Yes, I agree! The first couple times were pretty funny. But now it is getting quite annoying...

I'm currently looking for older Star Golden Bell episodes, anywhere I can get them? Anyone know what is the korean title for it since I can try searching for them at some korean clubboxes. Thanks!

I believe Sylver and Creidesca have Star Golden Bell eps. in their clubbox.

Star Golden Bell in Korean is 스타 골든벨.

Guest sungaaah

That Lia girl is getting a little bit annoying.

yea, give shindong a chance ! and i thought it was funny how the ppl from the previous shows were older so the guys flirted with them a little and it juss made it more fun .. you cant do that w/ a lil girl =p

remember when kimtaewoo was like 'ill sing u a love song' and the mc was like 'u cant do that ! shes 13!'

haha im getting addicted to this show ....

Guest zangse

I love this show...it's so funny although I only understand the english parts. I agree that Lia is really annoying...she just sounds so fake when she goes "Hiya! Nice to meet you!". Is it just me or does she seem like she has a moustache?

By any chance does anyone know what song Bada danced to at the start of E66 4th Feb 06? It's very catchy.

Guest xXeunhaexP

yea, give shindong a chance ! and i thought it was funny how the ppl from the previous shows were older so the guys flirted with them a little and it juss made it more fun .. you cant do that w/ a lil girl =p

remember when kimtaewoo was like 'ill sing u a love song' and the mc was like 'u cant do that ! shes 13!'

haha im getting addicted to this show ....

yeah i agree with you :D i feel so bad for him :( and he seems like a really sweet and funny guy :P but i realized that she does that to a lot of guys >< she should stop saying the king kong stuff..... but dangg she's only 13?? i thought she was like 16.

hm.. i wonder who's in the next weeks episode ;)

Guest shabashindy

yeah i agree with you :D i feel so bad for him :( and he seems like a really sweet and funny guy :P but i realized that she does that to a lot of guys >< she should stop saying the king kong stuff..... but dangg she's only 13?? i thought she was like 16.

YEAH I KNOW!

I was like 13?

dag. she looks old.

Guest min_orange

does anyone have the link which have brian (ffts) imitating hwan hee (ftts) thanks .. the full star golden bell for brian .. thanks

pls help ..

thanks thanks..

Wow! I've only really recently gotten into K-Pop and stuff...But I'm already obsessed with it :D

I haven't seen much of this show...sadly... :(

But what I've seen, I abosutely LOVE!!!! :D

Thank-you to everybody involved!!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!! :D :D :D

Guest kevjc07

I think the whole King Kong thing is pretty funny ^^ It hasn't really gotten old yet, but soon it will.

YEAH I KNOW!

I was like 13?

dag. she looks old.

She's only 13? I thought the same as you. I thought that she was around 16 ><;;

Guest Oo_Bubbl3s_oO

Hey does anyone know where i can find episode 040928? I think Take and 1tym are in there. Maybe Shinhwa too. Thanks in advance!

Archived