Gong Hyo Jin Says Close Friend Son Ye Jin Would Be A Hit On Variety Shows

Newsie

As a guest on SBS Power FM’s “Two O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show,” actress Gong Hyo Jin revealed her close friendship with fellow actress Son Ye Jin.

She shared, “I am older than Son Ye Jin, but I’ve always called her ‘Ye Jin Ah Ssi,'" showing the unusual combination of informal and formal manner of addressing someone as part of their adorable friendship. 

She continued, “Son Ye Jin is someone who is always honest and really hilarious. If she showed her true self on variety programs, I’ve told (Son Ye Jin) that she’d discover a new world of opportunities available to her.” 

In related news, actress Gong Hyo Jin wrapped up the popular SBS drama series, “Master’s Sun” back in October as the lovable Tae Gong Sil. She also won a popularity award at the 34th annual Blue Dragon Film Awards held on November 22. 

Source (1

View the full article

Archived