Former Jewelry Member Lee Ji Hyun Gives Birth to a Baby Girl

It has been revealed that girl group Jewelry’s former member Lee Ji Hyun gave birth to her firstborn girl. 

On November 3, in a telephone conversation with Star News, Lee Ji Hyun disclosed, “I had a baby girl weighing 3.2kg on October 8 at a hospital in Seoul.” She also mentioned, “I am currently recovering after childbirth,” and “Since I have a newborn now, I don’t have any plans to return to my career activities yet.”

Prior to giving birth, Lee Ji Hyun married a construction contractor seven years her senior on March 24 earlier this year at the Conrad Hotel in Yeoido, Seoul.

She debuted as a member of Circle in 1998 and debuted again as a member of Jewelry in 2001. She left the group in 2006 and appeared on the SBS drama, “Good Day to Love.” She even tested to become a pro golfer displaying her passion in diverse areas.

Congratulations, Lee Ji Hyun!

Source

View the full article

Archived