Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Look Forward to a "Normal" Marriage Life

Newsie

Congratulations to the long-time celebrity couple Ji Sung ("Secret," "Protect the Boss") and Lee Bo Young ("I Can Hear Your Voice," My Daughter Seo Young"), who tied the knot on September 27 in Seoul. 

A press conference was held before the wedding at the beautiful Aston House, a luxurious hilltop mansion overlooking the Han River, where the wedding was held soon after. When asked about their future marriage life, Ji Sung lovingly replied that he'd like Lee Bo Young to just continue treating him the same way as she always has, and that he wants to be a good husband to her. Lee Bo Young desires to have a "normal" marriage life, and though she knows things won't always be easy, she hopes to get through any difficult situation together with wisdom.

When asked about their wedding night plans, Ji Sung was cutely embarrassed, and joked that since this is his first time getting married, he hadn't made any plans yet. In fact, right after the wedding, Ji Sung had to return to the set of his new KBS drama "Secret," which premiered this week. As for Lee Bo Young, she has plans to go overseas to do volunteer work while her new husband is busy filming his drama.

The couple met on the set of the 2004 drama "Save the Last Dance for Me." They started publicly dating in 2007, and announced their wedding in their respective fan cafes this past August.

Best wishes and much happiness to the newlyweds!

View the full article

Archived