cant stop my smile...

LSJ sang well and the meaning of song is so beautifulllll..., I remember

oh my, so jealous KJE

Guest Zombie

source: daum.kr

20080321141908.647.0.jpg

이서진, SBS '온에어'에 카메오 출연

연합뉴스 | 기사입력 2008.03.21 14:18 | 최종수정 2008.03.21 14:19

(서울=연합뉴스) 윤고은 기자 = '이산' 이서진도 SBS TV '온에어'(극본 김은숙, 연출 신우철)에 카메오 출연한다.

김은숙 작가-신우철 PD의 전작 '연인'의 주연을 맡아 당시 여주인공 김정은과 실제 연인 사이가 된 이서진은 '온에어'에 배우 이서진으로 그대로 얼굴을 내민다. 촬영은 22일이며 방송은 4월2일.

'온에어'에는 지금까지 FT아일랜드, 이효리, 전도연, 김민준, 강혜정, 엄지원, 박시연 등이 카메오로 나섰다.

pretty@yna.co.kr

Briefly, Lee Seo Jin had confirmed to cameo in "On Air" as himself, and filming will scheduled on 22.3.08.

His appearance will be telecasted on 2.4.08, ep 9.

zombie@e/translation

Guest yeezer

uhh?....you have uploaded Phoenix on Veoh and they are gone??

I have uploaded ep 9-16 about 2 (?) weeks ago. Wonder how long they will last.

I uploaded the entire series about 4-5 months ago on veoh and it lasted for a good month I think

then veoh deleted it. I think its a licensed drama thats why. I didn't know that of course.

Here's a big hello to everyone here who loves Dimples. I was not very impressed with him when

I first saw him in Phoenix but boy the more you watch this man, the more you couldn't help but love

him. :) Such a good actor he is and the smile, the dimple, that deep male voice hahaha. Enjoying

Yi San tremendously at the moment.

:) Sisters for Dimples fan club :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ahn_annann

Lee Seo Jin cameo role is in the gym, with LBS. Just looked at his muscles...faint..

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/8...08_093510_0.jpg

http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2008/8...08_093510_1.jpg

wow .. after saw them, got me stop here .....

oh ~~ they are my Lee's favorites .. LSJ is so handsome , LBS is so cute . hahhahaa

-------------------

about Phoenix on Veoh ..

I'm who uploaded there, but now I deleted all after Veoh deleted some esp....

it got a problem about the copyright ..

Guest chungaerla

I LOVE HIM!!! :P

Such a brilliant actor! I saw one of his video where he speaks in English. Then, I read that he studied in the US. I just couldn't believe how perfect this guy is.

Since I watched Lovers, I couldn't stop! His role was amazing! But of course, it just means how excellent he is as an actor.

Kudos as well to Kim Jung Eun! She made me smile again with Lovers. KJE is such a sweetie. She is very good as a comedienne as she portrays role very well.

They are so cute together that I fell in-love with them.

I haven't seen Yi San. I've been reading a lot of good things about Lee Seo Jin's acting. Hope they will air it here in the Philippines. I can see it over the internet though... :P However I am just too busy these days... that is because I still can't get over with Lovers!

I've watched the entire series for the Nth (probably more than 15 already) time! Since they aired it here, I immediate searh I'm loving it so much that I can't stop but to watch it over an dover and over and over again! I've been repeating the part where Kang Hae cries because he couldn't show his feelings to Mi Joo. What a story! So lovely... :)

Lee Seo Jin is a very good actor..looking forward to see more of his dramas... Good Luck LSJ! You're doing a great job! :D

By the way, I looooooove his dimples! It makes him more handsome!

Guest panic07

I LOVE HIM!!! :P

Such a brilliant actor! I saw one of his video where he speaks in English. Then, I read that he studied in the US. I just couldn't believe how perfect this guy is.

Since I watched Lovers, I couldn't stop! His role was amazing! But of course, it just means how excellent he is as an actor.

Kudos as well to Kim Jung Eun! She made me smile again with Lovers. KJE is such a sweetie. She is very good as a comedienne as she portrays role very well.

They are so cute together that I fell in-love with them.

I haven't seen Yi San. I've been reading a lot of good things about Lee Seo Jin's acting. Hope they will air it here in the Philippines. I can see it over the internet though... :P However I am just too busy these days... that is because I still can't get over with Lovers!

I've watched the entire series for the Nth (probably more than 15 already) time! Since they aired it here, I immediate searh I'm loving it so much that I can't stop but to watch it over an dover and over and over again! I've been repeating the part where Kang Hae cries because he couldn't show his feelings to Mi Joo. What a story! So lovely... :)

Lee Seo Jin is a very good actor..looking forward to see more of his dramas... Good Luck LSJ! You're doing a great job! :D

By the way, I looooooove his dimples! It makes him more handsome!

you can watch the first 40 epi. of YI SAN on aznv.tv and the rest on mysoju.com

Guest chungaerla

you can watch the first 40 epi. of YI SAN on aznv.tv and the rest on mysoju.com

Hi Panic07...

Thank you very much... I will watch Yi San as soon as I get to Dubai. Im flying tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the resources.

Take care! :)

Guest panic07

Hi Panic07...

Thank you very much... I will watch Yi San as soon as I get to Dubai. Im flying tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the resources.

Take care! :)

ur welcome :D

Guest hamoodi03

oh god! i thought i couldnt get enuff of jumong and then i saw lovers!!! wow!! i watched jumong for 5 times and i've been viewing lovers for 10 times and still love it!! i cant just get enuff of LSJ and KJE.. the chemistry was perfect and their acting was superb!! LSJ should have gotten the highest acting award and not yonsama!! arggh!! my mom is currently watching legend and i swear to god i always feel like puking when there is a close up on bjy's face.. he is soo mediocre compared to our LSJ .. yonsama is too pretty face --almost like a girl and he cant act!!! his eyes looks empty and all he did was to face the camera and look pretty!! while our LSJ was really good in conveying different emotions with a look, a smile even the way he moves his lips or head.. ..:) and his hairstyle was perfect ..well actually i found it disgusting at first with the curl and the color but it grew on me and LSJ actually looked better with that hairstyle than the one he is sporting currently! :)

will be watching Yi San as soon as I can get Lovers off my mind... :) :) hhaahhaha!:)

pls more pix and news about LSJ and KJE :) .. and since he can read english i hope he reads this thread.. i've been to his site however i dont know where to leave an englishmessage to him .. can anyone help me pls? where do i go to send him an english message pls? :) just to express our support of him. .. :) thanks :)

Guest barneyashley

HIS ACTING IN YI SAN IS MARVELOUS

If you think his acting is marvelous , just wait till you see Damo . It is a must watch if you are his fans . You will be blown away with his actings here , no need for words as he expressed his fellings with his eyes , his smiles , his touch !!!! The whole thing .... This series is quite old but it is such a classic . I love him in Damo most then in Lovers ...

Guest hamoodi03

If you think his acting is marvelous , just wait till you see Damo . It is a must watch if you are his fans . You will be blown away with his actings here , no need for words as he expressed his fellings with his eyes , his smiles , his touch !!!! The whole thing .... This series is quite old but it is such a classic . I love him in Damo most then in Lovers ...

do u know where i can watch damo online pls? :) thanks