Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

His normal dimple size. Left dimple size : 2.5cm in length, 0.8cm in width, 0.4cm in depth. Need a dimple meter to measure it how deep it is now. Ha,ha,ha.

Dear @ruizhen_derraj ! How do you know the exact size of our Seojinnie's dimples?!? huh?!? You are completely suspicious! Isn't your real name "rui jinnie " or maybe , "choi jiwoo"!!! :phew: 

:D:lol::w00t:

• Like 4

Guest florita529

His normal dimple size. Left dimple size : 2.5cm in length, 0.8cm in width, 0.4cm in depth. Need a dimple meter to measure it how deep it is now. Ha,ha,ha.

Dear @ruizhen_derraj ! How do you know the exact size of our Seojinnie's dimples?!? huh?!? You are completely suspicious! Isn't your real name "rui jinnie " or maybe , "choi jiwoo"!!! :phew: 

May i

Because @ruizhen derraj is bonafide lsj fan...i mean an old fan...every old lsj fan knows it , was even reflected in lsj profile (turn to the page first page)

May i

Because @ruizhen derraj is bonafide lsj fan...i mean an old fan...every old lsj fan knows it , was even reflected in lsj profile (turn to the page first page)

Yes;you're right. I also knew it before. The tread was too silent.so I just want to tease @ruizhen_derraj for fun and motivation to some posts to response!! ;)

Edited by belongstospring
  • Like 4

Guest florita529

Im so sorry im at work at this moment thats why i cant respond on your post @belongstospring. I just took a break to qoute on your post.ha,ha,ha.

hi, i hope you didn't mind that i replied to @belongstospring post for you' its the last post i read on p. 235 then i saw your reply on the next page. its just that it reminds me of mrs. shin a korean lsj fan back in 2004 when she told about the size of her idol's dimple, i was still not fan of lsj that time. i smiled when i read yours and @belongstospring post about i

Thanks chingus. But i dont think it will reach him before TMAD ends. I ordered it before TMAD starts but just got it yesterday. maybe on nxt GOF Season. I hope it will be summer time so he can wear these shirts.

Doesn't matter .. He can wear it anytime provided that he wears it on TV so we can see it ! lol !! Or he can wear it when he is with Elli and she can post it on her IG.. that will be DAEBAK too !! 

• Like 5

July 17, 2015

Taecyeon Says Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo Are Like a Married Couple

Soompi

Lee-Seo-Jin-Choi-Ji-Woo.png

It appears as though Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo are continuing their love line on “Three Meals a Day” after showing off their romance on “Grandpas Over Flowers.” Described as a family member rather than a guest, Choi Ji Woo feels right at home at the “Three Meals a Day” set and makes everyone else feel comfortable as well.

Choi-Ji-Woo-Lee-Seo-Jin1.png

Even Taecyeon notices the couple’s chemistry as he comments, “This is the most comfortable I have seen Seo Jin hyung. They have a married couple-like chemistry. I think they have already passed the dating stage. The way they bicker is beautiful.”

Taecyeon.png

After the actress arrives at the house on the July 17 episode of the show, she notes how comfortable and at home she feels. She also jokes and requests a bouquet. Interestingly enough, when Lee Seo Jin first greets the actress he says, “Why did you come suddenly? You didn’t say anything when we met a few days ago.”

Na Young Suk PD reveals his surprise and asks, “Do you guys have that kind of relationship?” Lee Seo Jin vaguely responds, “We see each other often.”

The pair continue to bicker cutely throughout the episode. More of their married couple antics can be seen in the next episode of “Three Meals a Day” on July 24 at 9:45 p.m. KST.

Do you want to see this couple get married in real life?

Source (1)

• Like 9

July 19, 2015

‘3 Meals’Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo, pink atmosphere around “I met you the day before”

Source: Innolife.com

15048_1.jpg

Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo, who met again in ‘3 Meals’ drew attention with pink atmosphere again.

On tvN ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ broadcasted on July 17th, there was Choi Ji Woo, the official hostess of ‘3 Meals’ who visited Oksunbong again.

As he was lying in the room freely, he went outside with the voice of someone, and he smiled brightly as he saw Choi Ji Woo. Lee Seo Jin said, “Why didn’’t you tell me? We met the day before.” 

About his mention that they met 2 days ago, Na Yeong Seok PD said, “Oh, you guys meet the day before and so?” And Lee Seo Jin bluntly answered, “We meet frequently,” and drew out laughter.

This day, Lee Seo Jin and Choi Ji Woo drew attention with pink atmosphere around both affection and small squabbles. [Photo=tvN ‘2 Meals - Jeongseon’ capture]

• Like 7

July 18, 2015

'Three Meals A Day' breaks its own ratings record once again

Source: STARN News

July 17th broadcast of tvN 'Three Meals A Day' has achieved 15.9% of ratings, breaking its own ratings record once again, and the program also became the most watched program of the same time frame.

July 17th broadcast of 'Three Meals A Day' showed Minky become a mother of two puppies, and many fans and viewers showed hot reactions for how much Minky has grown.

Lee Seo Jin named the two puppies Sappi and Eddie, and Ok Taec Yeon, who showed particularly great teamwork with Minky, also carefully looked after the puppies.

Choi Ji Woo, who had participated in the program as a special guest few months ago, made another surprise appearance during this week's episode as well.

Choi Ji Woo recently participated in 'Flower H4' with Lee Seo Jin, and she showed a particularly great teamwork with Lee Seo Jin.

As the production team told the members to decide their menus, Choi Ji Woo said, "I really cannot take a break. Why don't all of you decide the menu for us?"

Meanwhile, next week's 'Three Meals A Day' is going to show Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin surviving at Jungsun, Gangwon Province. 'Three Meals A Day' airs on every Friday at 9:45 PM.

20150718093403_55a99efa626f1_1.jpg

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 7