Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

Big HI to @annichoi wave.gif and to many more to be in Mr. Dimple Seojinnie soompi club. LOL. More and more are camping to get ready for the first episode next week.

That is really great info from Starjiwoo,  awesome sharing tq.gif.. the press conference (almost forgot about that poster_oops.gif) . That will be one super busy day indeed with lots of pics and video clips. It's been awhile since we had any pc like this, definitely looking forward to the 24th.

Even in the poster, the production can't resist poking fun at "Still the Porter" Seojinnie. laughing.gif

March 18, 2015

‘Grandpas Over Flower - Greece’, official poster released “Is Choi Ji Woo goddess or porter?”

Source: Innolife

13729_1.jpg

‘Grandpas Over Flower - Greece’ released the official poster.

tvN Entertainment program ‘Grandpas Over Flower’ production crew released an official poster on the official Face Book, “We are back, everyone. See you next Friday.”

In the released poster, there are 4 people from ‘Grandpas Over Flower’, Lee Soon-Jae, Shin Gu, Park Geun-Hyeong and Baek Il-Seop with Choi Ji-Woo and Lee Seo-Jin, standing beside a Greek temple. Especially, there’s a comment ‘Goddess? Or porter?’ beside Choi Ji-Woo, and ‘Still porter’ beside Lee Seo-Jin.

Meantime, ‘Grandpas Over Flower’ came back after 10 days of travel in Greek. [Photo=tvN ‘Grandpas Over Flower’.
  • Like 1

Thanks to the highlight at Lee Seo Jin fan page, captures from Carrier-Naver blog

Please check out the Naver page, there's a CF bts clip feat. LSJ and the sweet little girl. They really look like papa & daughter. If anyone finds a youtube version of the clip or even better the actual CF, please share with us here.

Watch a super sweet clip here , scroll down to the bottom of the page ^^

carrier_7.jpg

carrier_2.jpg

carrier_3.jpg

carrier_4.jpg

carrier_5.jpg

carrier_6.jpg

• Like 1

@FeliciaSoh I loved that of-the-charts chemistry between LSJ and KJE in "Lovers" too. I liked his bad boy character and as King Jeonjo in Yisan. But I like him most when he is in 3Meals-a-day and GOF. He is so himself. I would also go for CJW over Sunny (no offense, I like her too) but I think CJW is more compatible in almost every aspect. 

@annichoi Good to see you here. Thanx for the update ! So looking forward to the press con. and GOF Gree...ce !!

Thanx @rubie for all the updates ... etc... I can't wait to see dimple man turn dimple dad !! pali ! pali ! 
  • Like 1

March 18, 2015
New Poster and Teaser Video for Upcoming Season of “Grandpas Over Flowers”
streamside Soompi.com l GOF Official Facebook10560472_789743477770968_248490832536699
The poster for the newest season of tvN variety show “Grandpas Over Flowers” has been released!

The poster was released on the show’s official Facebook page on March 18 along with a message to fans that read, “Here’s the official poster for ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ in Greece! We’re back, and we will see you all next Friday. We strongly suggest that you tune in. It’s gonna be super fun!”
The poster features Baek Il Sup, Shin Gu, Lee Soon Jae, Park Geun Hyung along with Choi Ji Woo and Lee Seo Jin striking a variety of poses. A caption above Choi Ji Woo reads “Goddess? Bag girl?” while a caption above Lee Seo Jin says “Still a bag boy.”
Meanwhile, the Greek edition of “Grandpas Over Flowers,” filmed in February over a span of 10 days, will air on March 27 when it replaces “Three Meals a Day.”

• Like 2

Thanks to @annichoi for the clip highlight at GOF soompi thread
The second teaser for Grandpas Over Flowers Greece
At the moment the youtube embedding doesn't seem to work at the forum, please click on link to watch.
Published on March 20, 2015 by tvN

gof2_s.jpg
  • Like 2

Seojinnie's reason is so him, straightforwardly cruel.. I mean blunt.laughing.gif
March 22, 2015
Lee Seo Jin, turned down offer of 6th Man in ‘Infinite Challenge’ “I’m not a hard worker”
Source: Innolife
13773_1.jpg
On MBC ‘Infinite Challenge’ broadcast on March 21st, there was ‘Infinite Challenge 6th Man’ special choosing the 6th member of ‘Infinite Challenge’.
This day, Yoo Jae-Seok recommended Lee Seo-Jin as the 6th Man and visited him. However, Lee Seo-Jin said, “I don’t fit to ‘Infinite Challenge’.” As Yoo Jae-Seok asked him to persuade him, Lee Seo-Jin said, “Do I have to persuade anybody? Who should choose who. I don’t fit. ‘Infinite Challenge’ is for those who work hard. I never work hard.” About this, Yoo Jae-Seok said, “But you do whatever you have to do” to persuade him.
However, Lee Seo-Jin confessed, “The reason I like ‘Infinite Challenge’ is because I like watching people having hard times. Watching. I love watching people having hard times, not me.” [Photo=MBC Capture]

• Like 1

smiley-face-cooking.gif Resident Porter-Chef Seojinnie is ensured loads of Alaska Salmon in the Greece trip. LOL
Source: CJ CheilJedang
Celebrating the highly anticipated tv show"Grandpas Over Flowers" (Greece trip) return to the small screen, CJ Alaska Salmon is presenting the fan-signing event with Mr. Lee Seo Jin on March 27. 
* Date: March 27 (Fri) 4: 00 pm* Venue: e-Mart Seoul 
▶ Apply at http://bit.ly/1B9x6g7for 50 lucky fans to participate, to be notified on 3/25
988954_867270376666088_70738282798101848

• Like 1

An nyong haseyo to my long time chingu, @annichoi - so happy to see you here....and that reminds me that I should drop by at CJW thread.  Thank you dear for sharing all the awesome post and videos here.  I love the 2nd gif - such a sweet moment! 
Whoa....they are making a huge promo for the premiere of GOF-Greece but I am not complaining as I love PD Na for his choice of choosing CJW as the only female member in that show.  I am highly anticipating to watch scenes of Seojinnie with CJW.....and of course, the grandpas should be the main highlight of the show. 
Thanks @rubie for all the awesome update and hello to everyone here.

• Like 1

March 24, 2015
Lee Soon-jae in 'Grandpas Over Flowers'
PYH2015032408150031500_P2.jpg
Actor Lee Soon-jae (2nd from L) attends an event in Seoul on March 24, 2015, to promote the new tvN show "Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece." From left are Baek Il-sub, Lee, Shin Koo and Park Geun-hyung. (Yonhap) (END)
PYH2015032408160031500_P2.jpg

Choi Ji-woo in 'Grandpas Over Flowers'
Actress Choi Ji-woo (L) attends an event in Seoul on March 24, 2015, to promote the new tvN show "Grandpas Over Flowers in Greece." At right is actor Lee Seo-jin. (Yonhap) (END)

• Like 2