Hey... It's still considered as singing...

Guest Sakura Li

Guest Sakura Li
with a twist! XD
OooOOoO! I hope I'm the first person to ever do this! XD Hey everyone! Since some people already got into the Christmas spirit, I thought it would be fun to record some of my band's Winter concert music. XD Unfortunetly, it's only a flute solo. XD I decided to play A Charlie Brown Christmas cuz more people are familiar with it and it's just awesome. ^^ Although I must admit, this wasn't my best playing... 7 years of playing really doesn't show in this clip. :blink: I record this like a gagillion times cuz I was afraid to breathe at times and it kinda.. killed me? XD I only played Skating and Christmas time is here cuz those are the only parts I like. XD I really hope you can still recognize the melody.. :unsure: Just for heads up, I'm probably going to redo this later tonight. XD I know I sound a bit airy but the weather suddenly went from shorts and tank tops to 5 layers of clothing over night. :huh: And if you play an instrument, you would understand my tuning problems.. XD Anyways, I'm just blabbing right now so I should... stop.. XD I also played along to Sadness and Sorrow (which is the really sad song that plays in Naruto) if you want to listen to that as well. I played that by ear so you can hear me stall at times. ^^ v I need to add one more thing! XD Once our concert is over and my band director post up our music, I'll share that! It'll sound MUCH better with a full band. :D Well, now I really need to shut up so listen and enjoy! .... And I almost forgot my soundclick... WOW... Clickie click! -Trang-

Guest MangoJuice

wow! haha i liked the flute, good job! i could hear your quick deep breathing, dang! anyways i wanted to learn flute too but never got around to it =[

i listened to I Do, it was shaky.. every heart was better.. you just need to work on really getting your voice out there coz you can sing! your in tune and all, you just need more confidence? :) .. try holding the notes stronger.. and i think you should get away from the mic just a little bit and then sing louder =] hope that helped, even just a little hehe

oh my gosh i really like the flute..i'm listening to sadness and sorrow right now.. its so sad! i could feel it hahah

Guest Sakura Li

Yesss!! Flute power!! XD Anyone in the Christmas mood yet? ^^

Oi... Ahahaha.. You guys listened to the first song I ever recorded.. ^^ I sang I Do about more than a year ago. I agree that I was quite shaky, especially since it was also my first korean song as well. Every Heart was my 3rd song and I was afraid that time cuz I didn't have music playing to cover up my non-existing talent. XD I also bought a new mic since then so I don't need to sing to my monitor anymore. XD But yes, I really need to be stronger and louder! ^^

Thanks you two for listening! ^^

Guest Sakura Li

^ hey Hai. ^^

Gosh.. Now I sound like a whinny butthole but I really want ppl to listen to my flute clip cuz even tho it's not the best, I still tried and played it really only for you guys. You really don't need to listen to my singing but you can if you want... ahhhh.. I sound like a 5-year-old not getting want she wants. >___<;; Sorry... If no one else replies to this topic, I will stop trying to bring it up. Sorry for annoying you guys..

Guest babiixru

^ no love, we want to hear your playing forizzles :) you haven't annoyed us. i'm using the us/we form because, not being overbossy if any of you people wil think that way <_<. your flute playing is really goood, but i agree that i cna't hear 7 years of flute playing in this. i have a request, can you play pachelbel's canon in d? that's like my favorite classical piece, like EVER. if you do that, foshooo i'd love you to death hahaha :D

i think people listne to your singing more because this is a singing forum, but people still post themselves playing instruments. but i think people want to hear singing more becuase i'm thinking...AND AGAIN I SAY THIS IS MY OPINION because, singing amazes us more than the same ability of playing an instrument? for me, it's probably because oh, i hear that in everyday life. but if i actually see the person play, or it's someone i know or something and not someone professional i go WOW! but if it's professional then i go NOT WOW! because they're expected to play well xP i hope that made sense :mellow: but i still went WOW! if you're wondering x)

Guest Sakura Li

If you give me the sheet music, of course I'll play it for you! ^^ Good thing we have our Thanksgiving break now so I can catch up with things I should've been done a loooooooong time ago. T______T

I understand about the instrument and singing thing. XD it was just funny how people were listening to my first clip. ^^;

I just totally freakin luv u. XD <33333

wow, i thought that was really nicely played *claps* i've played the flute for a few years & i'd die if i tried playing like that .___." i was thinking how does this girl breathe then i heard you breathe haha xD

do you have any flute music sheets by any chance? i wanna learn some new songs xD

Guest Sakura Li

Thanks alot you guys! I actually my my friend's 2nd part to A Charlie Brown Christmas (since I have the 1st part) so I'll update it this week so it'll sound like a duet. ^^ I'll try to find the Canon music today!

Hahaha!! Playing this music with the band is so much easier than playing it by yourself cuz you can breathe as much as you want as long as not everyone does so everyone gots ur back. XD I've actually been trying to make music for Sadness and Sorrow on Flute so once I'm done, I'll scan it or something for you Tofuu! ^^

Wow.. I FREAKIN LUV U GUYS!! XDD I'll play more Christmas music this week!! ^^ <3333333

Ah!~ Charlie Brown!~ haha, soo cute!~ i wish i could play an instrument :( .But you sound so cute~ i mean, your flute-playing sounds cute hehe.~

omg..~ the Sadness and Sorrow clip-- That gave me chills!~ So pretty...~ i'm loving it...~ really nice... i like that one!

Guest Sakura Li

Yesssssssss!! I should soo become Drum Major next year cuz I made people wanna play the flute! XD I'm just glad you guys enjoyed it. Maybe my Christmas clip was a little too early? XD I always cry when I listen to Sadness and Sorrow I wonder how I ever played it. XD Thanks again everyone for listening!!! <333333333

Guest barinrinn

HI TRANG ITS REN I THOUGH IT WAS GORGEOUS HUN :) .hmm maybe is should try playing my violin on my soundclick...but im prolli gonna squeak alot ahaha

Archived