[MANGA/ANIME] Fruits Basket

secret_memories

Guest jaccie

errr.. luggage? u just started learning jap? i dun think u are able to read many of those words in the manga.. jap hv so many words, kanjis and stuff.. i just learnt jap also..there is alot of things which i cant read..

==

err where can i get chap 123 and 124? ive read up to 122 of chinese translated version..

geee im on page 17 haha.. luv fruitbasket.. luv kyou alot!!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest the_luggage

well, I didnt just start, it's almost have a year now... :D I already know almost 300 kanji and the grammar is going pretty well. my biggest problem is my small vocabulary, but I have a dictionary... I've already read a chapter of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. I understood most of it, although it took me about two hours, but I can pretty stubborn :D

I think otherwise. I don't think anything bad will happen to her again. :o

^Wahh, I hope so! Because then what would happen between Kyo and her??

^Wahh, I hope so! Because then what would happen between Kyo and her??

Hopefully there'll be a happy ending for them. Haha! Or else I'll head to Japan to find Takaya sensei and demand for a good ending! :D

Hopefully there'll be a happy ending for them. Haha! Or else I'll head to Japan to find Takaya sensei and demand for a good ending! :D

^Hahaha. Waiting for the ending is so frustrating...

Does anyone know why Takaya's drawings have differentiated so? It's still her drawing them, right? It's just that I kind of miss the old drawings... :D

Guest tifachan

Yea, I kinda miss them too. But when I looked back to some of the old drawings in the artbook- mebe the new drawings are better... xD

^Someone told me from another forum that Miss Takaya is trying to make them look older and thus, the change in drawings... I'm kind of adapting to them, so I guess I'm okay with it now...

Guest wenwen426

can anyone tell me where I can get chapters 109 to whatever they have now? I stopped at an exciting part!!! -_-....I wonder how can u be freed of the curse...Stupid Akito is so selfish...shes keeping all the cute guys to herself!! :fury: heh I wonder if I could read the raw ones...I am currently taking japanese too! =) :)

Guest rhaps0dize.

I loved the anime. Even though it was a bit short.

Kyo had a badass personality. I adore it. :3

Guest xx0xx

Wah. I love Haru and Momiji<3 ^0^

What chapter is this series up to? I only read up to chapter 109.

where did you read chapter 109?

does anyone know where you can read chapters 109 and up?? thanks!!!

Guest Hachi_:3

i have all the manga! manga>anime

hatsuharu is the best ::drool::

i hated the anime version

very short and didn't include the important parts ><

Guest ;jenna

oh gosh!!! is there chapter 109?!! >_< i sure hope so.

i love, love this manga series! i agree, the anime was really short...way too short.

chapter 108 discussion:

OMG kyo...i feel so sorry for him. T_T the last page where he looked so sad!! it was really depressing. i wonder how many volumes there are until spring where he has to get locked up... :( i'll definitely cry! i don't want him to>_<!

Archived