Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

Hi baby. hae! 

Per tvN it will air in the second half of this year. I'm very excited too and I hope all will turn out fine for the cast and crew of botwg!!

here is another photo from the filming -- 

tall and handsome Joo Hyuk :wub:

• Like 3

I have been reading on Instagram that people are expecting BOTWG to flop. Why so negative? Some fans are getting angry to see the BTS just because it is not with LSK anymore to the point where they are bashing SSK, oh come on, we don't know them personally. Work is work guys. Let's be happy for their careers. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ilove7 said:

I have been reading on Instagram that people are expecting BOTWG to flop. Why so negative? Some fans are getting angry to see the BTS just because it is not with LSK anymore to the point where they are bashing SSK, oh come on, we don't know them personally. Work is work guys. Let's be happy for their careers. 

Hi ilove7! Haha, i just laugh it off :lol: yeah, sadly, there are some Joosung fans who still can't move on and yes, some fans are even going to the negative extreme of wishing for the drama to fail just because they don't like SSK as his partner and LSK is not his partner etc. And they call themselves fans of Joo Hyuk :blink:

its just unfortunate that some of them have this kind of mentality and I'm pretty sure LSK would love this drama to succeed because Joo Hyuk is a close friend of hers and any friend would love his/her friend to succeed. I love the pairing of Joo hyuk and Sung Kyung and I wish for their individual success too. I just wish that these fans who are still in the Joosung state of mind would keep in mind that this is just work and for their peace of mind try to ignore botwg stills and videos, instead of going to various IG accounts posting negative comments about the drama and SSK because what they are doing is indirectly hurting Joo Hyuk's career!

This too shall pass, I just wish that they just enjoy fangirling their favorites instead of harboring and spreading negativity. 

and with that, here is another photo of Joo Hyuk filming, he's in a green sweat suit :D 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, moella said:

Watch a young Joo Hyuk do the cutest dance to the tune of Pretty Woman in a scene in The Idle Mermaid/Surplus Princess :tongue: with Kim Seul Gi !

Oooooh i loved this scene. there is one more NJH that I like so much but could not find a video of, it is when the show introduced him as "Big" so cute! 

• Like 3

Last year during the promo of Cheese in the Trap, Nam Joo Hyuk and Park Hae Jin had a Free Hug event and as expected it was well attended! WIll Joo Hyuk do a similar promo for Bride of the water god since  both series are from tvN! How lucky are the Korean fans if ever there will be another one !!

here's a clip of that event last year --

• Like 3

6 hours ago, chrrykssd said:

Saw her feed hehe she also designed the suit he wore from the WFKBJ press conference :)

Checked her feed, and oh I love that suit he wore at the press con! Joo Hyuk should be wearing suits more often. His lean figure, height and broad shoulders are just perfect for a well made suit!

• Like 2

Joo Hyuk just got into the top 10 most followed Korean celebrities in Instagram! As of this writing he has 6.42 million followers and counting! NJH actually gets 100,000 new followers every week! Thanks to @swag_yona in IG for the info! LSK, Joo Hyuk's co star in wlfkbj also cracked the top 20.

IMG_0162.jpg

• Like 2