[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

Although I felt sorry for Minsuk being gotten out of bed while he was still drowsy, it did show that even if he didn't know where he was or what he was doing, Yewon is never forgotten. How can she not melt over that? Good thing they can rewatch and find out what they missed! . . . . . I think WGM has made the KSY couple the romantic "drama" couple. They seem to get the right results when they do all of their romantic things. The young couple is the happy cute bubbly one. This episode had more shots of the other couples being romantic and sweet while ours was shown being nervous and drugged.... I was hoping for some red carpet shots, but there was barely anything for them. I'm kind of complaining, but then the reason our couple doesn't always get it right in my opinion, is that they are being painfully real. I went back to look at some episodes and caught the two "discussions" they had that bordered on an argument. One was the "clubbing" rumor that said Minsuk was seen in a club after he was married. It was a serious point between Yewon and Minsuk. He felt unfairly attacked (he didn't feel going to a club was bad in it's self) when Yewon on advice of friends (grab a hold of him) confronted him with the rumor. (it wasn't true) It got sorted out because they talked about it. That level of argument I haven't seen before in WGM. The next was the article "discussion" Poor Minsuk got tricked by the interviewer into answering a comparison question. Who is better, your WGM wife or your drama wife? Hahaha he answered wrongly and then made it worse by bringing it up to Yewon on the show. Those two discussions to me, show them being more real than other couples. Why bother getting so involved if it is just fake? So even if I complain about WGM and their editing, I wouldn't have it any other way. Because I see something real between them that doesn't always translate as romantic on the show.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveoppayam

just watch the episode, and I just lol at OMS's reaction when they got health examination. :grimace:

Yewon is as usual, brave in every condition, while Minsuk keep nagging at nurses and doctors lol. I have to watch it again when the sub is out to find what they are talking about. but OMS OMG.. your cutes action and aegyo makes me love you more. Maknae of the house -> Oh Minsuk-ssi :lol:

My mother said when the eldest son/daugther meet the youngest son/daugther then their marriage will be poured with fortune. Yewon is the eldest daughter and Minsuk is the youngest son of each family. Yewon good at taking care of family and maturer while Minsuk good at making their family happy. 

lol several times cameras caught Yewon rolled her eyes or looking at PD-nim when Minsuk's nagging or hugging her.. I think she just point out that Minsuk is more proactive/ open his feeling more than her. I see that Yewon is more cautious or maybe it just her cool personality that makes her like that. 

THE MIMI SISTERS DIARY PART 1

12523810_469208689934395_1829126896_n.jp

Romi:

Omma is very friendly. She makes friends quickly but sometimes what she says makes her an outcast. I spend most of my time in omma's lap.

Until omma introduced me to a new person. Omma got married or so I heard. And my new appa is very handsome. Appa always doted on omma. When the ahjussis are around they tone down their affection and shower me with love. I spend most of my time now following appa because he loves me so much. Omma and appa make fun of each other, but I'm sure they love each other. When the ahjussis are gone, omma and appa play around. They laugh and sing and dance. But whenever appa tries to kiss omma, omma laughs and pushes him saying "our baby is watching. Romi-ya, look what appa is doing!". I want to say its ok omma, let appa kiss you. But since I can't speak I woof at them and run to my little room. I have a good rest. Appa's affection time takes so long! I hear sounds in my sleep sometimes but I ignore them. Appa's affection sounds. 

Appa sometimes tell me that I'm the prettiest girl alive. That is when omma is not around. But he often tells me one thing: "Romi-ya, I love your omma so much. I think she loves me too. But I want her proof. How can I tell her that I love her? This is just telecast. It's not real. But for me... I think it's real. Romi-ya, I really really love your omma"

One day he asked me something new: "Romi-ya, do you want a little sister?"

Woof!

@colourgrae i agree, the thing with our couple is that they're borderline real hence there's really nothing much as drama romance with them. they're interactions came out more natural. but i missed their arguments sometimes LOL. after the counseling they barely fight anymore. well, i guess that's a good thing. :lol:

@heartoppaya :lol::lol: please stop with your fanfics LOL i can't take it anymore.

finally i got my hands on the softsubs :sweatingbullets: but you need to sync it first with your video.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzAYAI_67Q_8U3RSRFItcjhXVlk

will try to finish editing it this afternoon.

20 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

I watched the sub but I have a question about the part after Minsuk wakes up. What was his reaction did he think that he only thought about himself or was he shocked that he kept asking for Yewon

on the consultation part? he said that he can't remember anything. and asking is he really only asking about his own condition.

just finished watching the subbed version and somehow i really love this episode after watching the subbed version ...it's always like that with ohyeah because we know that our couple is the couple which is very subtle with their skinship when they are not by themselves alone .... ehehehe ....it's cute how minsuk jokingly said to the doctor there should be room for married couples to change their clothes...ehehehehe ...such a naughty husband ... he patiently went to wait for his wife whenever she has to go through for different kind of test ...  .he was worried when she was having her mammogram checkup .. and yewon was also right there looking at him having his ultrasound test ...eheehhe ..it's funny when he asked if he could also wait and see when it was his wife's turn to go through the test..he even jokingly wanted to go into the mammogram room and the doctor told him that he could not enter ...ekekekek . ..I know that it has been discussed a lot on how Minsuk was so sweet that the first thing he did after he woke up is asking about his wife ..he still remembers her even in his delirious state like that he asked for about 3 times before saying the first person that he should see after he wakes up is his wife .... ahhhh ....really makes me feel warmhearted ...  .and the most realistic part was when both of them were listening to the doctor explaining about their result as a whole .. minsuk was really concerned when the doctor said that her thyroid is not in the best condition and he naturally held her shoulder and suggested that they should go for a holiday to reduce her stress ...and we know that he's still in his half awake condition by then ... yewon was just listening calmly while resting her chin on his shoulder .... and then the part that makes me really curious is the part when yewon said , "when can we have baby?" ... i don't know if it's scripted or not but it really seems as if it's unscripted because of how spontaneous she was when she asked it and she was talking to the real doctor .... and somehow right after the doctor said they can have baby anytime , i still can't get over of  how minsuk actually went to reach for his wife's hand but then the scene was cut short right at the precious moment ... i don't know why would mbc cut it off ??? i 'm really curious as to what more they discuss about afterwards ?? i mean , there could be some possibility that mbc cut it off because the dialogues are real and might involve real life decision , so they have to cut it for the sake of ohyeah couple's privacy ...eehehehe ... that's just my wild guess though ..coz usually wgm tend to focus on couple's skinship and they never really edit out when couples do skinship ....and yes @phoenixcv , like u said ... i also love the part when he went to visit his wife ..he's very thoughtful, right ?? i mean , he even prepared the rice cake for the whole staff and distribute the cakes to them himself ...and yes ... we can really see how happy yewon is upon seeing him right there ...it's such a nice surprise from her hubby .... and i just can't stop smiling when lee jung jin said , "Please marry her" , and then yewon got all shy and minsuk was smiling upon hearing his words .. we can see lee jung jin is such a sporting sunbae when he told yewon that she doesn't have to attend their farewell dinner since she's going to spend time with minsuk ..hhuhuhu .. . even mc misun said is there really such a  nice guy like him exist and i can really see how mc misun is always the most excited panelist when it comes to ohyeah couple because she can really feel how surreal and sincere these 2 when they are together ....mc misun even said it feels as if they are the real parents who are seeking advice from their children's teacher when they were talking to the veterinarian doctor ... if i'm not mistaken , mc misun is the only one who's married among the panelist , right ? that's why i think she can really see how real it feels between ohyeah ...

and now it's during the rehearsal session ....and the backstage moment ... i love yewon for being very friendly towards the other wives on the show ... she was the one who said hi to soyeon first and said that she feels closer to her since she watch her a lot on wgm and that they share the same age ... even when they were at the waiting room ... i love the conversation between all the 3 couples and i have to praise yewon again , despite being someone who's actually very shy in real life and she also said she's kind of introverted , you can see she put the effort to create conversation among them ..... yewon knows that joy and sungjae were not really comfortable with siyang's suggestion that the couple who got the best couple should kiss because sungjoy couple are idols , and it's definitely impossible for them to carry on such "mission" on the stage LIVE , that's why she suggested that the winner should treat the other couples ..yes , we also know that yewon is someone who's not that comfortable of displaying skinship openly in front of the crowd and she's more indulging on skinship when they are just by themselves at their house ...ehehehe . 

@mcleen i don't really know but when yewon with minsuk, i don't think she has problem communicating with people. Maybe because she knows he's there and would support her or help as her filter. Like with minsuk's friends, rhymer and co, then her neighbour at the studio, now the wgm couple. I notice most of the time its yewon that became the focus of the conversation, while minsuk just sit there occasionally joins in and helped yewon when she has trouble explaining herself.

Yewon sure lead the conversation in the waiting room, minsuk might be abit awkward since he's the only guy there. Maybe because yewon is much older and the other are a bit awkward and shy. I think only siyang speaks up freely. 

Minsuk"s interview....it was really interesting and it was honest. So he does not feel pressured to get married and he does not want a child just yet. However, I think that is understandable because he is just starting to gain popularity and he may want to challenge himself in roles. I also liked how he pointed that you know if a person is a lover in the first minute of meeting(Hmmmmm so what is Yewon a friend or a lover) Then, he went on to  say that he is a type of person who confesses first.. Hmmm so was the cave episode his confession. I am not going to read much into anything since this is reality show but for me this recent episode definetly showed me that Minsuk at least cares for Yewon. When he was unconscious he could have been like where is the doctor or am I okay. However, the first thing he was thinking about was Yewon and he looked sad and confused that she was not the one who woke him up. Also, I kept replaying the part that when they got their results Minsuk was just glaring at Yewon. He was not even paying attention to the doctor. It seem as if he was like checking if she was real or was he dreaming. Anyway, lets continue to support both Yewon and Minsuk. I hope they continue to gain success Fighting!!!

There is seriously hot debate about kwak siwang's past relationship...i hope siso fans are fine and they can handle this

Just like we used to OMS's baseless rumors with his KMHM costar-luckily he responded to his fan on ig.pheww

I hope they-siso fan stay strong like ohye fan!!!

I think Yewon had that bag with her at the vet's. It's on the chair she's sitting on, just behind her back. I may have seen it at the hospital too, but am not sure. .. . . . .. . When they were at the awards show, and both of them were nervous, Yewon wanted to sit forward. Hahaha Minsuk was nervous too and as he sat touching the beads on her purse, I think he was wishing it was her ear. . . . . Maybe when he was a baby he would hold onto his mom's ear to feel safe. . . . How many people have to told them to just get married now? Her partner in the drama (I saw him in a weekday drama with Eugene - not a great drama tho they acted good) just said go get married. I wonder if she talks about him or is the entertainment world just talking about them enough that everyone knows? . . . . about the article and him not wanting to get married soon/children . . . certainly it would be too much to say I want it all now. He's been going the slow and steady route to Yewon's heart. I think he's the type to just fall and fall hard for someone but he is also a good thinker and knows that if he puts too much pressure on Yewon, she will only get flustered. . . . . I'm glad Minsuk was cool with her acting with the guy. WGM always want to show jealousy but Minsuk did his own vid so there wasn't any pressure or thought to make WGM happy but just Yewon. : )

This thread is kind of slow.... Does anyone know a link to the huntresses movie eng sub with kang yewon, gain, and ha jiwon

I found this picture of kang yewon and she looks so pretty. I hope she would die her hair black again because she looks so pretty. Also, I think she looks nice with long hair

5 hours ago, Tapikoo said:

There is seriously hot debate about kwak siwang's past relationship...i hope siso fans are fine and they can handle this

Just like we used to OMS's baseless rumors with his KMHM costar-luckily he responded to his fan on ig.pheww

I hope they-siso fan stay strong like ohye fan!!!

I saw that ... I hope things won't get out of propotions and not only affect that specific couple but the other couples too (like what happened last year)

Finally done with ep 304 subs. LOL 

https://goo.gl/0IXufj

takes quite some times since i played around with the subs settings and trying to find a new encoding process.

please tell me if you prefer the old subtitle settings or this one.

@colourgrae but he did said he want to get married before turn 40 :lol: that was like only a few years away. and yup, yewon bring that bag around in the episode.

@phoenixcv this one right? :lol: he stares at her for quite some time lol. wonder what's in his mind. too bad he don't really remember it.

UWnxSpK.jpg

Archived