[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

1 hour ago, 8mm8 said:

Since late Nov, I have thought that when MS made comments on YW's IG, he didn't mean to communicate with her but ohyeah shippers. That's why he has made comments, when something happend and ohyeah shippers felt uneasy, like the rumor and this time (his post on drama) And of course, I think YW knew his intention because they talked about it in private and after him leaving a comment on her IG, she replied right after his comment on Nov 23. 

Don't you agree with my opinion? 

Surely agree, when he post a post with his co-star, i'm just like "Who is she"? And that scene looks a bit lovely, i don't know it's the scene after they kissed *my bad*

Then after that post, he liked 2 pics of @susantie09_stv, one is only Yewon and one both of them, i was like "Waaaaaa, why did he have to do that?" and now i understand :))))

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U used to see them wearing this bracelet, right?

It's cruciani bracelet, i think she gave it to him, because she likes "art", maybe he even doesn't know much about the meaning of this bracelet

With me, in my opinion, Cruciani bracelet means "love" or something like that "between family, friends, lovers"

I'm very happy that he's TAURUS and she's PISCES. I mean their zodiac sign is really great to become a husband-wife. Though they can fight a lot but their married life will never end if they love each other *okay i just like zodiac a bit*. I really think they have come to church to meet fortune teller or someone like she said on the previous ep *i don't really remember which ep"

zQRaNFj.jpg

I don't mean to bring the negative vibe again but tonight let us see if minsuk wears his ring and bracelet as always...:phew:if he do so I am the happiest shipper for tonight but if he don't I  think I can take it...because of the "situation" and like @8mm8 said be positive....:rolleyes:

@dinaz Should we have a bet here?

The lost team will come to say "Congrats from an OhYe lover~" if Minsuk posts anything about his "Best couple award" with his co-star :))))

I mean if he posts something with his co-star this week, the lost team will come to congrat him. If he doesn't post anything, okay then let it go ~~~~

I think at least he will wear one

Who's with me? :))))

i doubt that he would wear something from WGM. but well, who knows :lol:

no matter what happened tonight i don't think it'll affect me on my view on ohye, even if minsuk post a picture with his co star or he's not wearing his ring. i hope that we'd be mature enough not to overreact on it. :glasses:

and not sure if i cared enough to watch tonight show either :glasses: planning on busying myself by making something relating to ohye this time since i had 3 days off but not sure if i'd go through with it :phew:

I also think best to refrain from leaving comments like pls married for real on their personal IG. Its perfectly fine to mention how much you like them as a couple but keep emphasising that they have to get married for real can add unnecessary pressures to our couple. And seriously, leaving anti comments re their costars are not cool too. Sure, some of the other shippers may do that but that doesn't mean we have to stoop to their levels. 

Korean dramas always portrayed romantic love but honestly, it's really different in reality. My husband and I have been a couple since 2002 and got married in 2009. If you ask me if our relationship is like what you see in Korean dramas, I will tell you honestly it's not and I think this applies to 99% of couples in the real world. 

Actors and actresses take on different roles each time they took up an acting project. They have a different love interest most times. Not many act together time and again. Does it mean they have to fall in love each time? The answer can be yes and no. They do have to immerse themselves in a role to portray their emotions realistically. But most professional actors will tell you they withdrawn themselves from their roles once filming is over. Its more difficult for newbies because they might thread on thin lines and the vision between reel and real became blurred. But if they have been in the entertainment circle for a while, they became better at manipulating their emotions. 

What about really married couples who acted with other costars? Does it mean they will fall in love with their costars and get divorce with their partners? For eg, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum shared amazing chemistry in Secret Love and Kill Me Heal Me but Ji Sung is happily married and Hwang Jung Eum has a boyfriend. 

If MS became more popular, he will have more acting opportunities. Which means he will have more love interests and romantic scenes. I actually think he didn't have many romantic scenes, only 3 kissing scenes to date in 40 episodes. The other main stars have more. I have seen both kisses with his costar and honestly both are very mild by Korean drama standards. Its like the kiss is barely there if you know what I mean. The first kiss he had with his ex girlfriend from the drama is hotter (head turning etc) but funny no one is fussing about it since the ex girlfriend is out of the pic. 

They are both in the acting industry and knows having romantic scenes are inevitable. If they really want to be together, they will have to accept this as part of the package. Other WGM couples have talked about jealousy from watching their virtual husbands and wives in kissing scenes. Even though initially YW talked about being there when he does kissing scenes but she's probably just talking in jest. After that discussion on ideal types, both have not mentioned anything on costars on WGM anymore which I actually viewed as a positive thing. 

32 minutes ago, Msleemete. said:

@dinaz Should we have a bet here?

The lost team will come to say "Congrats from an OhYe lover~" if Minsuk posts anything about his "Best couple award" with his co-star :))))

I mean if he posts something with his co-star this week, the lost team will come to congrat him. If he doesn't post anything, okay then let it go ~~~~

I think at least he will wear one

Who's with me? :))))

of course he will posting pics with his co-star( don't bother bout that).but let us just stick for the ring and the bracelet or either one of them...if he do so then we will celebrating here or igs :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

no matter what happened tonight i don't think it'll affect me on my view on ohye, even if minsuk post a picture with his co star or he's not wearing his ring. i hope that we'd be mature enough not to overreact on it. :glasses:

and not sure if i cared enough to watch tonight show either :glasses: planning on busying myself by making something relating to ohye this time since i had 3 days off but not sure if i'd go through with it :phew:

ekeke me too i will busying my self too but it'shard for me since i can directly watching it from my tv like yesterday kbs music fest...how i going to survive this nite hehe just turn the channel rite...:sweatingbullets:

MS will wear his bracelet, he has been wearing that even before YW came into the pic. Because he gave a similar bracelet to YW so shippers endearingly called them the couple bracelets but him wearing the bracelet will prob not mean anything significant. 

Him wearing the rings will but I'm not sure if he might. I know during the drama press conference, he didn't but that was in Aug. Things are different now. He just might and this would speak a lot on his relationship with YW. Or he might not and this doesn't necessarily mean something bad. 

33 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

ekeke me too i will busying my self too but it'shard for me since i can directly watching it from my tv like yesterday kbs music fest...how i going to survive this nite hehe just turn the channel rite...:sweatingbullets:

I glad this thread back on track!!!!!

Just my opinion,if you want to write what you worry about or if your opinion may bring -ve vibe....you can use spoiler so that if anyone doesnt want to read it,they just ignore it hence it bring less damage to this ship....

Im okay if he doesnt wear their couple ring or bracelet,its kbs not mbc-just like you eat pizza hut at mcdonald

Muhhhhhaaaaa

He might also update his pic with his costar to promote their drama and is unfair to AAMM if he doesnt

Happy spazzing

45 minutes ago, oohlala15 said:

MS will wear his bracelet, he has been wearing that even before YW came into the pic. Because he gave a similar bracelet to YW so shippers endearingly called them the couple bracelets but him wearing the bracelet will prob not mean anything significant. 

Him wearing the rings will but I'm not sure if he might. I know during the drama press conference, he didn't but that was in Aug. Things are different now. He just might and this would speak a lot on his relationship with YW. Or he might not and this doesn't necessarily mean something bad. 

yup bracelet doesn't mean anything so focus only for the couple ring...i dont know how to explain further more because of my lacking in english but I really need to see our minsuk wearing that ring it is so important to me only to me...but if he is not ...i'm still give my support to ohyeah i love them as a couple very much ....:(

36 minutes ago, oohlala15 said:

Agreed!!!!!

Guest loveoppayam

Hahahaaa.. after  @8mm8 diligently explain everything in detail, and patiently bring us to the right path, Ohye forum feels peace again. Yesterday storm came to Ohye thread, broke Ohye fans hearts.  Then saviours came and help broken hearted fans and encourage them to gain their strength again to support Ohye couple. :wub: Beside Ms & YW dramas, This thread do their own drama. :lol:. I like being here, I like being part of drama. Good scold mature us. I hope I will be a better fans for MS & YW , supporting them to grow better an better. As an actor and also as a person.

22 minutes ago, loveoppayam said:

Hahahaaa.. after  @8mm8 diligently explain everything in detail, and patiently bring us to the right path, Ohye forum feels peace again. Yesterday storm came to Ohye thread, broke Ohye fans hearts.  Then saviours came and help broken hearted fans and encourage them to gain their strength again to support Ohye couple. :wub: Beside Ms & YW dramas, This thread do their own drama. :lol:. I like being here, I like being part of drama. Good scold mature us. I hope I will be a better fans for MS & YW , supporting them to grow better an better. As an actor and also as a person.

hehe i think our drama is more dramatic than his drama...his drama is quite boring (sorry to say.)l only follow OH MY VENUS... but yewon's movies can attract me more than his drama...honestly say

Guest loveoppayam
5 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

going on picture hunting mode for our couple, and just realize that they feed each other off so often.

so much for hating feeding each other off in the first episode LOL :glasses:

:lol: lolol

Archived