[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

2 minutes ago, mcleen said:

@Mianhe97 if you follow the instruction on how to vote for them using the openvp plugin as shared by @susantie09_stv on her IG before , you can really vote and of course those votes are counted ...ehehe .. I voted for them almost everyday as well ... as for me , I'm already so contented that they won it .... seeing the comments on their IG , I can really see their Koreans fans are definitely increasing ....they also have international fans like us to vote, right ?? 

of course i vote for them! yaa im loyal fan! im not giving up even it take hours just to open an account. i would totally give up if its for others thing hahah! thats show how determine i am lol! 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

kim so yeon won, now we can all rest easy LOL all wgm couple won something :lol:

HIGH excellent right? for variety shiw.. i wonder if MBC want to treat all the WGM couple fair so no one feels left out and gave out all the award equally lol!

I would have loved it that Yewon got the high excellence award just so i could hear her speech. However, the fact that they got an award together makes me really happy. I loved their reaction because they were honestly shocked. The popularity award isn't the same as the best couple at least in my mind. See you are loved by the general public. I liked that Yewon grabs minsuk hand afterward being that this is his first award he got by himself i believe. Other than the best dressed award and the award he got for Misaeng. I hope his drama gets an award too. Why did I feel that Minsuk was on the verge of tears too and that is why Yewon held his hand. I need to watch clips on youtube

6 minutes ago, Mianhe97 said:

of course i vote for them! yaa im loyal fan! im not giving up even it take hours just to open an account. i would totally give up if its for others thing hahah! thats show how determine i am lol! 

huhuhuh ..yupp ... so I think our determination is really worth it that they really win.. :) ....and I think most of Ohyeah's Koreans fans are not that active online or being in the forums since I think maybe  many of them are older fans , the ones in their 30's and above ...so that's why we don't see that many comments made in their DC Gallery as well .... so they just went on the website to vote ... though we are more lowkey compared to other fansbase , we did our best for our couple ... and it's meaningful ... Yewon even cried while receiving the awards .... and I love that both of them thanked each other in their thank you speech 

.I really think Yewon rarely present awards on the stage since she's more known as movie actress and this is the first time she joined the variety show ...that's why she was sooooo nervous and Minsuk noticed it as well.. I feel bad for her ...I really think Minsuk would mention about this and tease her in their upcoming episode ..huhuhuh ... 

1 minute ago, phoenixcv said:

I would have loved it that Yewon got the high excellence award just so i could hear her speech. However, the fact that they got an award together makes me really happy. I loved their reaction because they were honestly shocked. The popularity award isn't the same as the best couple at least in my mind. She you are loved by the general public. I liked that Yewon grabs minsuk hand afterward being that this is his first award show. I hope his drama gets an award too. Why did I feel that Minsuk was on the verge of tears too. I need to watch clips on youtube

23:05 by lordbordem

Ok.......That one surprised me a bit, would have thought Kang Ye Won > Kim So Yeon just becasue she was on Real Men as well 

23:05 by lordbordemshare.png

The winner of the High Excellence Variety Show - Female is...

Kim So Yeon and Han Chae Ah 

but agree the fact they WON something as couple make it all better

On 27/12/2015 at 9:13 AM, dinaz said:

8mm8 please don't make me this, how many time i have to wait for you. It's no fair...please, please don't go and tell us whatever you know.:sweatingbullets::blink:

why so suddennly? you make me nervous....:(

Don´t worry about, I can understand he need to promote his drama. Remember that everything within the media is related to business. I don´t like looking him with another girl but there is nothing we can do.  If you see his eyes well his gaze is different when he look at ye won eyes,  is deeply  (my english is a mess) .  

PD

Tambien triste.

OMS and KYW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbbKjDjMDok

On 27/12/2015 at 9:52 PM, t4ol33 said:

sub for ohyeah 301 is out 

http://subinnotclubin.tumblr.com/

credits to subber :w00t:

Thanks for the link it worked perfect. i could donwload the cap an washed it in my TV.

Merry Christmas :heart:

mbc-tv

Can see the show on this link 

http://www.zoptv.com/live/mbc-tv

@phoenixcv yup, yewon was crying, and minsuk also start choking in the middle. like i said, looked like this award was a surprise not only for us but also for them.

well it's not the same as the best couple but atleast they won it together, the best couple is a lost cause anyway :lol:

but i really wonder how this award works, sometimes it just seemed that MBC just throw it fairly among their casts regardless

16 minutes ago, Msleemete. said:

I love their performance

Hope i can watch it again tonight :)))))

They composed, they sang, they danced and it their real feelings

I love the "timing" part, it's their right timing ^^

Minsuk even did moon walk waaaa

They're so great :))))

@t4ol33 Yeah it could be that. However, would you think that Minsuk and Yewon would get the award for excellene and the newcomer award. The fact that they got the popularity award kind of suprised me because it seems the the Kim so yeon couple would get it based on the buzz that they had. They were pinned as the 100 day contract couple and Kwak si yang's birthday event seem like it was well received.  That is why maybe they were shocked and I was shocked.  I would understand if the staff separated to make it fair but wouldnt you think Minsuk would get the newcomer award and Yewon would get the excellence award.

9 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

@t4ol33 Yeah it could be that. However, would you think that Minsuk and Yewon would get the award for excellene and the newcomer award. The fact that they got the popularity award kind of suprised me because it seems the the Kim so yeon couple would get it based on the buzz that they had. They were pinned as the 100 day contract couple and Kwak si yang's birthday event seem like it was well received.  That is why maybe they were shocked and I was shocked.  I would understand if the staff separated to make it fair but wouldnt you think Minsuk would get the newcomer award and Yewon would get the excellence award.

Im just happy that they won!! LOL

@phoenixcv well that's why i said we don't know how this award works, looked like only some of it was voting based. i still think their view counts on streaming site helped them getting popularity award. and though i loved them, i'm not sure they entitled to newcomer award or excelence award, i think there's other that might be better than them in that category. but then again, i'm not really convinced by soyeon win the excelence award either LOL

well, i guess i'm happy enough that they both went on stage together instead of receiving separated award.

Archived