[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, heartoppaya said:

Just saw this... Hot nampyeon in buin's studio...

*blink blink*

Dude, how is he seated? That's gotta hurt the baby makers... Ouch..

LOL Team Leader  how do you come up with your witty comments.  Thanks for the chuckle this morning!  I think he is actually perched on a stool and the black apron distorts his pose.

I watched the episode yesterday night and gosh they are just so gorgeous! I love that they are so comfortable with each other that even a hot bath tub scene can be relaxing, sexy yet hilarious. These two are setting a new record in the sexy yet funny relationships.

On a special note, who else squeed when Sukie took off his shirt? Me, Wonna and you? Haha. I will never forget that moment... Ahhhhh...

I thought OhYe couple showed that they had too much fun filming tub scene.  They went from child play with the bubbles to romantic with the wine and flower petals.

No one can deny that they really are comfortable with each other. Luv them.  What a gift for the holidays!!!!!

I thought OhYe couple showed that they had too much fun filming tub scene.  They went from child play with the bubbles to romantic with the wine and flower petals.

No one can deny that they really are comfortable with each other. Luv them.  What a gift for the holidays!!!!!

i woke up and thought today is saturday :lol: there really is something's wrong with me.

gonna go on vacation with my family, so i might can't come here quite often for a week. i don't even think i could watch next episode until next week :bawling:

Guest loveoppayam

What a happy picture. Picture of a happy family. All of me wants him to propose oenni in real. Hope they'll make their happy family next year. #new year wish 

@misskoala thank you!!! i keep on checking MBC ig and went here to complaint lol! the preview pic is too lovely. agree i love when they stay indoor! better lock them in a room

wedding_photo2151224190020entertain1.jpg

and this :wub: oh god is she sat on his lap??? woah is gonna be a hot night

I think I did mention in my previous,previous post that i wanna watch our couple doing a scene from SWP right? Minsuk seems like her lap very much though in the latest previous photos he looks like lying his head on her twin but I don't care, probably he found his peace by lying there..(omo! what am i talking about?):phew::w00t:

But i think my romantic dream scene was crash in a split of second by Ohye's gag action..poor me lol.:P:sweatingbullets:

Btw Happy Celebrating and Happy Holiday  Ohyeyers! :wub:

30 minutes ago, mcleen said:

Merry christmas everyone.....

Btw...guess what??? Yewon had just updated her picture with minsuk and her friends...wooohooo!! Are they celebrating christmas together?? I don't see any mic on them....

They are not filming wgm but he visit her movie shooting place with present!!!!

34 minutes ago, mcleen said:

Merry christmas everyone.....

Btw...guess what??? Yewon had just updated her picture with minsuk and her friends...wooohooo!! Are they celebrating christmas together?? I don't see any mic on them....

They Ohyeah a..hahaha..I'm happy to watch them together..even Yewon didn't put the tag like wgm or ohyeah couple as usual if they were filming right @mcleen? instead she put as 'christmas gift'  tag. hohoho..

Archived