[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Sora and her obsession with museums ! :w00t::w00t: Well it gives her inspiration after all! My mind tells me she's researching for her new role? hehehe! just waiting for future project announcement!:crazy:

Maybe her new role as a museum curator? :huh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sora and her obsession with museums ! :w00t::w00t: Well it gives her inspiration after all! My mind tells me she's researching for her new role? hehehe! just waiting for future project announcement!:crazy:

lol no no what I mean is sora says things in the museum gives her inspiration.. someone just posted it recently in thread.. lol.. inspiration can come from anywhere for anything hahaha 

aigooooo  :tears:  Sora changed her profile pic :tears:

I still love that connection though with their printed shirt and dress. hmmm I am feeling sad but I can't let it get to me. I am still willing to wait until they say they are with someone else.

YeonSo, fighting!!! :)

I dunno about the others but does the fanart she's using looks like a Lee Jeong Joo fanart?Oh come on don't be sad, think positively, now that YeonSo has solidified their friendship sora doesn'ee

Don't be sad. Think positively, now that they have solidified their friendship, Sora doesn't need to have that couple profile pic. :phew:

Just a LJJ fanart to remind her of WAC.:D

Nothing is gonna change our love for Yoo Yeon Seok and Kang Sora. :wub:

AMEN to that @icemaid    :D

lol no no what I mean is sora says things in the museum gives her inspiration.. someone just posted it recently in thread.. lol.. inspiration can come from anywhere for anything hahaha 

Hahaha I miss the lol button in the old forum! 

@agdr03 this is where the fanmade art was from. It's not ljj.. Oh well.lol but seriously man.. so identical! Niceeee.. 

Not exactly fan art. I think sora knows her personally, cause they follow each other on IG 

via Sepia 

thanks @pandalover1   for the information. I agree! even if it is not similar to JJ, I still find that it is especially because her hair is tied at the back :)   I hope you are doing well chinggu!

Hi to all YeonSo shipper's!  Hope everyone is good :) 

Our couple is very quiet, it makes me miss them more. Hopefully Sora is back in Seoul safely. I'm just busy liking Oppa's pic in IG :D

Yes they have been so quiet, quietly looking into each other eyes! :P :wub:photo 33057345-6d10-4df0-a0d2-8b0624e8f027_zpsyzxhsjxv.jpg

Hi to all YeonSo shipper's!  Hope everyone is good :) 

Our couple is very quiet, it makes me miss them more. Hopefully Sora is back in Seoul safely. I'm just busy liking Oppa's pic in IG :D

Yes they have been so quiet, quietly looking into each other eyes! :P :wub:photo 33057345-6d10-4df0-a0d2-8b0624e8f027_zpsyzxhsjxv.jpg

squeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!    :wub: :wub: :wub:

morning all YeonSo shippers!!!! :)

Archived