[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

annyeong YeonSo shippers!!! :) how are you all?

agree with you @icemaid   I pray that applies to them in real life :wub:

by the way, I saw a lot of pic of Sora at Incheon airport on IG, she's going to New York. She looks so pretty as usual :wub: her long legs are to die for :D oh and those shoes!!!

sorry I cant bring the pics here :(

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much for posting the video @allmylife00 :wub:

Wonder who is that lucky guy hahaha. Maybe someone from her agency.

thank you @allmylife00  :)

I wonder too @icemaid   what is the name of her agency by the way?   there seems to be a lot of photographer there. was that just for Sora? 

Oppa! did you see that starnews? your JJ is off again to another country! when are you going to go with her? kekeke :lol:

Thank you so much for posting the video @allmylife00 :wub:

Wonder who is that lucky guy hahaha. Maybe someone from her agency.

thank you @allmylife00  :)

I wonder too @icemaid   what is the name of her agency by the way?   there seems to be a lot of photographer there. was that just for Sora? 

Oppa! did you see that starnews? your JJ is off again to another country! when are you going to go with her? kekeke :lol:

@agdr03 here's link to sora's agency. Seems like there's a lot of reporters there at the airport. And uri Sora turned the airport to a fashion runaway with her fantastic envious figure @_@ 

https://twitter.com/will_ent/status/637133067019116544

Anyway, sora looked like BGW in those pair of shades. Isnt she? Haha

Happy 50pages chingus^^

Wow! 50 pages now? Congrats WooJoo lovelies!!!♡♡♡

Oppa getting cuter despite his handsome image these days tempting me to forever check out his personalities even more! As for SoRa, she's the queen people have their eyes on! She is perfect in anyway she could be! No i still haven't give up on them because i really can't- cause the moment i forgets them- the memory of their deadly kisses plays on my mind! ;)

Kudos to all contributors- the awesomest lovelies♡♡♡

Thank you @pandalover1 for all the Sora's pics and video! :w00t: Ah that guy is her chaperone for this trip, flew together with her to NY, lucky fellow!

YYS oppa looking dandy in AP photoshoot. :wub:

@zurah90  *waves* long time no see! :D Glad you drop by for page 50! :lol:

Hahaha! the guy is prolly her road manager who is accompanying her i suppose.. I guess when you have a team around you, sora prolly has a few different managers, on the road and admin. hehe.. remember the photo she took with her full team? i wonder now is that really her full team.. HAHAHA!

Thank you @pandalover1 for all the Sora's pics and video! :w00t: Ah that guy is her chaperone for this trip, flew together with her to NY, lucky fellow!

YYS oppa looking dandy in AP photoshoot. :wub:

@zurah90  *waves* long time no see! :D Glad you drop by for page 50! :lol:

Hahaha! the guy is prolly her road manager who is accompanying her i suppose.. I guess when you have a team around you, sora prolly has a few different managers, on the road and admin. hehe.. remember the photo she took with her full team? i wonder now is that really her full team.. HAHAHA!

Yeah probably one of her managers who accompany her for this trip.

But someone with his cute smiles & killer shoulders should have been her chaperone instead. :lol:

happy 50th pages YeonSo shippers!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

wishing us more pages to come with more goodies from our couple together!!!! God let it happen please!!! :)

thanks for the update @pandalover1    Oppa so hot, i wonder what is his shoe size? his tall so he might have big feet kekeke Sora soooooo pretty even without makeup!!! looks like she's having a good time. i pray they get to do a cf together. that would send us to the moon ya? :D

@ced2  and @icemaid  thank you for telling me about Sora's agency. i just got curious :)  Sora did make the airport a runaway fashion show. she was just lovely!!!  

Sora`s IG update

Dear @pandalover1 if you dont mind this time i posted sora`s ig update instead of you.:)

@saeedah Hahaha! of course i don't mind, actually i would love it if you and the others update it in the future too! Cause sometimes I feel like i'm hogging the thread..HAHAHA! 

Archived