[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sunnysn

Yoo Yun Suk and Jo Yoon Hee are the perfect fall couple for 'Arnold Palmer'

yoo-yun-suk_1440545063_af_org.jpg

Actor Yoo Yun Suk and actress Jo Yoon Hee are looking like the ideal couple in the new fall campaign for sports brand 'Arnold Palmer'!

The two are stylish and chic in their light fall jackets for the 'Sportive Golf & Travel' concept. The brand stated that they've taken on both golf and casual looks for the new campaign, and that they had perfect chemistry. We definitely believe that!

Don't you think they'd make a cute couple in a drama too?

yoo-yun-suk_1440546501_yoo_yun_suk2.jpg

yoo-yun-suk_1440546502_yoo_yun_suk3.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/yoo-yun-suk-and-jo-yoon-hee-are-the-perfect-fall-couple-for-arnold-palmer

thanks for the link @Sunnysn  :)

Oppa is very handsome as usual in those spread! he still reminds me of GW especially his hair :D 

JYH looks good too.

I still can't see Oppa together with other ladies though. Only Sora for him :) ignore me, just a normal shipper emote for the day! :D

Oppa is very handsome as usual in those spread! he still reminds me of GW especially his hair :D 

JYH looks good too.

I still can't see Oppa together with other ladies though. Only Sora for him :) ignore me, just a normal shipper emote for the day! :D

JYH looks good too.

me too , WooJoo have been a great couple , I wish they work together again

JYH looks good too.

JYH looks good too.

me too , WooJoo have been a great couple , I wish they work together again

Me three!  :D :D :D

This video of Sora at a fansigning event shows her sticking out her tongue quite often, cutie! :wub: We know who likes to stick out his tongue as well! :P :lol:

cr: JPN SORAFAN          (through @allmylife00)

:D your so right @icemaid      I am only aware of one man that does that too. too much influence from before or being influenced these days? hmmmm :lol:  

Sora looks so flawless :wub:  simply gorgeous!!!

have a great day YeonSo shippers!!! :)

Archived