[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

no news about the performance date yet. Yes.. everybody knows sora loves musical. She even watched it with imsiwan to support kanghaneul before. Ha ha

This time she can watch it with poong san I mean jinyoung to support yys oppa. :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi yeonso shippers. to tell you the truth our oppa is getting more and more suspisious and does and says strange and funny things these days.

this is his progress report untill now...

1.after finishing W&C he and sora who were invited in a movie premiere, he appeared in new style (wearing jeans and wristband) which was look like someone`s style. even his fans also admitted to change and its his style not as always.

2.again in showcase of his new movie (beauty inside) he said he loves to take pictures these day and helping others to do it.

bt6y7lluy2u7.gif

3.appeared again with jeans shirt in a movie premiere.(so they called denim couple by yeonso couple and also if you notice the pattern of their outfit pockets is alike.

4.and now and the last one he confirmed to perform musical.

i think it started with thic pic to joining musical (our oppa is jealous now):lol:

0ej8c6cuug6t.jpg

Yys : sora ya next time come to my musical with poongsan dunseng okey?

our story to be continued...B):D

it`s obvious that he trying all his best to do anything to get someone`a eyes and to get okey and green light from her.:wub:

what do you think? all of these are happening by accident or by design or its our delulu...?

me?... now in my brain my delusional part and logical part are at war.:rolleyes::blink::crazy::w00t::lol:

Hi yeonso shippers. to tell you the truth our oppa is getting more and more suspisious and does and says strange and funny things these days.

this is his progress report untill now...

1.after finishing W&C he and sora who were invited in a movie premiere, he appeared in new style (wearing jeans and wristband) which was look like someone`s style. even his fans also admitted to change and its his style not as always.

2.again in showcase of his new movie (beauty inside) he said he loves to take pictures these day and helping others to do it.

3.appeared again with jeans shirt in a movie premiere.(so they called denim couple by yeonso couple and also if you notice the pattern of their outfit pockets is alike.

4.and now and the last one he confirmed to perform musical.

i think it started with thic pic to joining musical (our oppa is jealous now):lol:

Yys : sora ya next time come to my musical with poongsan dunseng okey?

our story to be continued...B):D

it`s obvious that he trying all his best to do anything to get someone`a eyes and to get okey and green light from her.:wub:

what do you think? all of these are happening by accident or by design or its our delulu...?

me?... now in my brain my delusional part and logical part are at war.:rolleyes::blink::crazy::w00t::lol:

@Saeedeh, thanks for this summary of every shippers heart. hahaha.. its like a summary of my delulu mind as well. LOL.. and we all know how romantic YYS is and how he's willing to do anything for a woman he loves. (remember the story behind his army days?) From what i read, YYS has involved with theater before, but i'm not really sure if its musical or not. But there's an article in soompi today saying that "YYS is taking on First Musical since debut". So i guess, this is really his first musical. How love can really change a person right? Kekeke

Here's soompi article for our reading pleasure

Yoo Yeon Seok to Take On First Musical Since Debut

Yoo Yeon Seok’s management agency King Kong Entertainment has confirmed reports of the actor’s appearance in upcoming musical “Le Passe-Muraille,” but stated, “Concrete performance schedule and other details have not been determined.”

Yoo Yeon Seok has experience performing in musicals from his college days at Sejong University, but “Le Passe-Muraille” will mark his official musical debut.

“Le Passe-Muraille,” translated as “The Man Who Walked through Walls,” is based on the titular short story by French author Marcel Aymé about a man a middle-aged man who suddenly gains the ability to walk through walls.

Yoo Yeon Seok is slated to play the lead role and begin rehearsals after he wraps up filming for movie “Haeeohwa,” in which he is starring alongside actresses Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee.

Are you excited to see Yoo Yeon Seok in his musical debut?

Original Source - http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/14/yoo-yeon-seok-to-take-on-his-first-musical/

@saeedeh  thank you for the progress report post! :wub:

I declare you the Sherlock Holmes of yeonso couple! You have work hard! :D

Well its ok to delulu since that's what a shipper's thread is for. :lol: Let's have fun here before any scandal broke out. :P

@ced2 thanks for the soompi article.

Hahaha the things that people do for love. Happy weekend fellow yeonso shippers!

I Would Do Anything For You :phew:

I think somebody spotted went to see movie today.

Are you watching beauty inside sora ya? kekeke

Really? Sneaky, didn't attend VIP premiere but quietly went to watch oppa's movie kekeke  :phew: 

DId she go with poong san? :lol:

hahaha.. i wish i know who's with her. The fan only took her picture though. The arm of the person in front of her remind me of oppa. lol. But i don't think she went out with a guy coz if she is, there will be rumors already. haha

I think she's been out and around apguejong today. Having a break during the weekend perhaps? There's a few fan posted that they saw her at the cafe and saying that she's really beautiful

https://instagram.com/p/6ZD8jSFS2r/

https://instagram.com/p/6ZTrsvvFVR/

@ced2 my pleasure chingu and thanks for the sharing the article here and enlightened us this is his first musical.:)

@saeedeh  thank you for the progress report post! :wub:

I declare you the Sherlock Holmes of yeonso couple! You have work hard! :D

Well its ok to delulu since that's what a shipper's thread is for. :lol: Let's have fun here before any scandal broke out. :P

@icemaid hahaha.....thanks chingu for your praising but my skill not even comparable with Sherlock Holmes`s. its extra compliment for me. maybe his prentice.:D

Seems like oppa is also having a day off + out and about too yesterday. *cough*dating?*cough*

No more mustache right? Is the filming for his new movie finished? 

Ohooo.. idk but I 80% sure that they are dating.. (if they are not dating then maybe oppa likes sora bc he is really copying her style) trough all the hints.. :) sorry not sorry..

Hello @claudia07 long time no see!  Hahaha yes we shouldn't be sorry if they are really dating, instead we would celebrate here! :w00t: :wub:

I am just hoping at least yys oppa & sora can be good friends & keep in touch just like sora & her misaeng co-stars. ;)

Hi YeonSo shippers  :) how are you all? 

Thanks for the update on Oppa. Wow! I would love to see his musical. I am 100% sure Sora will see that ;) 

@saeedeh  Hi! Awesome summary. That's what we have so far. Let's hope there will be more.

By the way, Oppa updated his ig and he posted a pic with Han Hyo Joo, they are still promoting the movie. But I had to think again and wonder why no pic with just Sora except the one with his bff and JW? They were filming for over 3 months? And no pic together. Hmmmm, Oppa and SoRa are being very discreet. I like it :wub: 

Thanks for the update on Oppa. Wow! I would love to see his musical. I am 100% sure Sora will see that ;) 

@saeedeh  Hi! Awesome summary. That's what we have so far. Let's hope there will be more.

By the way, Oppa updated his ig and he posted a pic with Han Hyo Joo, they are still promoting the movie. But I had to think again and wonder why no pic with just Sora except the one with his bff and JW? They were filming for over 3 months? And no pic together. Hmmmm, Oppa and SoRa are being very discreet. I like it :wub: 

I am guessing he should have at least one selfie with Sora. But why doesn't he post it if he can post his selfie with HHJ someone he worked with just like Sora.

I am sad that oppa or sora doesn't want to share unless they really didn't take any. :o :(

I am guessing he should have at least one selfie with Sora. But why doesn't he post it if he can post his selfie with HHJ someone he worked with just like Sora.

I am sad that oppa or sora doesn't want to share unless they really didn't take any. :o :(

@icemaid  I'm sorry you feel sad now :( this is another puzzle that we can't solve until either of them speaks up. I mean they didn't have an interview after WaC right? So there are definitely facts that don't fit. Why it's like that, time is the only one who can tell us. Just hold on ok? I will hold on until either of them tells me that they are committed to someone else. Hugs to you chinggu!

Hope floats!!! :wub:

So we have a picture of YYS and KS painting the town red but in separate places and not together but what’s important is that they were out and chillin! Guys what if they have finally watched KS’ oppa movie this time? In this episode they just left and didn’t watch YYS’ movie which was Perfect Proposal. So maybe they met in the theater and watched Beauty Inside?????!!!! I know this is purely delusional but it makes us smile just imagining it, right?

warmandcozyepisode10part-2-1_537437.jpg

So we have a picture of YYS and KS painting the town red but in separate places and not together but what’s important is that they were out and chillin! Guys what if they have finally watched KS’ oppa movie this time? In this episode they just left and didn’t watch YYS’ movie which was Perfect Proposal. So maybe they met in the theater and watched Beauty Inside?????!!!! I know this is purely delusional but it makes us smile just imagining it, right?

@Lhej  haha now I am grinning like an idiot just imagining what you posted & lyrics of a song! :w00t: :phew: :lol:

Kissin' in the back row
Of the movies on a Saturday night with you
Holdin' hands together, you and I
Holdin' hands together...........

@Lhej  haha now I am grinning like an idiot just imagining what you posted & lyrics of a song! :w00t: :phew: :lol:

Kissin' in the back row
Of the movies on a Saturday night with you
Holdin' hands together, you and I
Holdin' hands together...........

I can't help but giggling over the thought that they are out on a date yesterday. Why? Because it seems that yesterday is their day off and even oppa day off from his busy schedule.

Today oppa have a movie premiere to attend to - and its on sunday. Its hard to become lover when you're busy right? But oppa can make it happen. 

Uri Sora seems to be having a day off today..somebody posted in insta that she seen her at a groceries store. Having a boring day at home since oppa is busy. Hehehe

Lol.. what will i do with my delulu mind like this. Kekeke

Archived