[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Morning/afternoon yeonso shippers! I'm missing their news. My selfish wish is to see Sora on screen soon though i know she need a break too. But at least variety show perhaps? I wish to see her in "3meals a days" since they've mentioned about her before. PD nim.. make it work nae? He he

Anyway, Why there's no interview out yet? Its already august T_T

Yeah still waiting for some woojoo interviews.............  d4915e4d-4efe-4da5-a0ee-e41b47c4bf44_zps

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sora's IG update 

Translation

The Beauty inside Showcase 

And Oppa has started filming for his latest movie Haeohwa with Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee..a fan went to his filming site. 

thank you for the updates @pandalover1 :)  wow! your dedication is really great!!! I am trying to find episodes of youth over flowers but I cant seem to find it in yt? is there anyone who can help me with this one please? thank you in advance :)

that salad is for two so the other one is for Oppa :wub:     hmmm Oppa has black hair now? that was quick from when he had it orange from his trip? :D

You can find Youth Over Flowers videos in http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27d15v_yeoniverse-x-banasubbers-eng-sub-20140912-lads-over-blossoms-ep-7-part-1-4_creation or https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/ which will also direct to to this site. You can also read dramabeans recaps of YOF episode 7-11, You will surely fall in love with him as we have..

oh oh thank you sooo much @myvilvil  :) really appreciate this. and yes, I have fallen inlove with YYS! no doubt about it! :wub:

Sora's IG update  

The salad looks good! :D

Jung Joo, is that a Chef Baek Special?! ;)

Mandorong ddott ddott special salade specially made for not Mrs Mayor but Mrs Baek Choding. HAHAHA!:P

@kaylanurul thank you for feeding us yeonseok noobies information about him, really appreciate it! Gosh what's not to love about him! I'm currently doing my YYS's past filmography and drama research, well i'm trying to catch up as much about him before my new semester commence.. kekeke..:):)

wooowww... that's wonderful @pandalover1 :) Oppa will be soooo happy to have you researching his past filmography and drama. I am happeeeh toooo... YeoNiverse lists down of his movies and dramas on wordpress. Let me know if you need anything else like the data. I have almost all and will be moooore than happy to share with you ^^

Morning/afternoon yeonso shippers! I'm missing their news. My selfish wish is to see Sora on screen soon though i know she need a break too. But at least variety show perhaps? I wish to see her in "3meals a days" since they've mentioned about her before. PD nim.. make it work nae? He he

Anyway, Why there's no interview out yet? Its already august T_T

Yeah still waiting for some woojoo interviews.............  d4915e4d-4efe-4da5-a0ee-e41b47c4bf44_zps

Seriously, this whole "no after-drama interview" of WooJoo couple infuriates me!! Not only interviews, they have no photoshot or CF together as well. Let me go cray cray in the corner now.. T__T

Seriously, this whole "no after-drama interview" of WooJoo couple infuriates me!! Not only interviews, they have no photoshot or CF together as well. Let me go cray cray in the corner now.. T__T

Come join me in this corner - crying buckets!

285f3a71-ae55-4a4e-b335-4a5d69b735fb_zps

I've actually noticed the sandals earlier..Cause when oppa was in Japan he wore that same pair too.. I wonder if it's a new trend in korea.. I think BGW wore a similar slipper but brown or black in colour in WAC. 

Seems like Uri Yeonso have switched from their blue crocs to these white pair of slippers. Lol! 

I've actually noticed the sandals earlier..Cause when oppa was in Japan he wore that same pair too.. I wonder if it's a new trend in korea.. I think BGW wore a similar slipper but brown or black in colour in WAC. 

Seems like Uri Yeonso have switched from their blue crocs to these white pair of slippers. Lol! 

Thank you @pandalover1 for sharing the pictures & observation. :D

What's my delulu mind telling me? Nah its not the trend......its YeonSo style just like the wristbands! :phew: :lol:

I will ignore the whole "lately-it-is-a-trend" reasoning coz I want to believe it is their couple stuff.. kekekekekekeke...

Thanks for sharing the IG's account. lihyonglim one is gold!

I will ignore the whole "lately-it-is-a-trend" reasoning coz I want to believe it is their couple stuff.. kekekekekekeke...

Thanks for sharing the IG's account. lihyonglim one is gold!

I'm with you!

Sora's IG update 

Translation

And Oppa has started filming for his latest movie Haeohwa with Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee..a fan went to his filming site. 

thank you for the updates @pandalover1 :)  wow! your dedication is really great!!! I am trying to find episodes of youth over flowers but I cant seem to find it in yt? is there anyone who can help me with this one please? thank you in advance :)

that salad is for two so the other one is for Oppa :wub:     hmmm Oppa has black hair now? that was quick from when he had it orange from his trip? :D

You can find Youth Over Flowers videos in http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27d15v_yeoniverse-x-banasubbers-eng-sub-20140912-lads-over-blossoms-ep-7-part-1-4_creation or https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/ which will also direct to to this site. You can also read dramabeans recaps of YOF episode 7-11, You will surely fall in love with him as we have..

oh oh thank you sooo much @myvilvil  :) really appreciate this. and yes, I have fallen inlove with YYS! no doubt about it! :wub:

Oh you will definitely fall harder for YYS in YOF. He was so dependable, responsible, wise and most of all...HOT in there. He is the sweetest friend and hyung so there is no question that he is also a sweet bf! 

Sora's IG update 

Translation

Oh you will definitely fall harder for YYS in YOF. He was so dependable, responsible, wise and most of all...HOT in there. He is the sweetest friend and hyung so there is no question that he is also a sweet bf! 

@‌Lhej  I read all the summary from when I got given the link yesterday by @myvilvil and watched episode 7 8 and 9 last night. OMG!!! Oppa is just tooooooo good for me. swoon!!!  :wub: soooo downright lovable, kind, smart, motherly :lol:  he is such a keeper!!!!! to think he is the youngest in his family. what a great down to earth guy!!! :wub:  

@icemaid @agdr03 will answer in here, LOL, i can't let go woojoo too,, it will be hard to do, just let it go of hope any interview of them will pop up out of nowhere, :D , the chance almost zero, except suddenly they became cover magazine (well usually they already promoted it if they became cover, LOL)...  i will sing Let It Go all over again let it go, let it go,

@icemaid @agdr03 will answer in here, LOL, i can't let go woojoo too,, it will be hard to do, just let it go of hope any interview of them will pop up out of nowhere, :D , the chance almost zero, except suddenly they became cover magazine (well usually they already promoted it if they became cover, LOL)...  i will sing Let It Go all over again let it go, let it go,

@delfin  ok just letting go of the interview :D  for all we know, the reason might be that our couple is trying to hide a relationship already that's why it's been sooooooo quiet ;)

be still my YeonSo shippy heart!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived