[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

Thank you @pandalover1  for the updates.

Didn't know Sora is into paintings as well. :D

Is someone's mom a painter or did I get it wrong? :phew: :lol:

Oh you didn't lol! I tot she just mention recently that she's a museum lover..kekekeke..

Is it? hahaha! i'm sure that someone love arts too.. museum dates?hhohoho:w00t:

Hahaha I can envision them going on museum dates, travelling to exotic places........:w00t:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @pandalover1  for the updates.

Didn't know Sora is into paintings as well. :D

Is someone's mom a painter or did I get it wrong? :phew: :lol:

Oh you didn't lol! I tot she just mention recently that she's a museum lover..kekekeke..

Is it? hahaha! i'm sure that someone love arts too.. museum dates?hhohoho:w00t:

Hahaha I can envision them going on museum dates, travelling to exotic places........:w00t:

*hands up*

Teacheeerrr... I know whose mother is a painter!! His name starts with Y and ends with K

kekekekekeke...

@icemaid and @pandalover1 seriously? Ahhh... i'm happy over this smallest thing. Haha.. i didnt know that his mom is a painter. And he loves painting as well? Any recommendation to read abt this..

I thought I read somewhere his mom is an artist & assume she is a painter hahaha. I could be totally wrong!

Maybe YYS oppa fans can confirm this. Thank you! :)

@icemaid and @pandalover1 seriously? Ahhh... i'm happy over this smallest thing. Haha.. i didnt know that his mom is a painter. And he loves painting as well? Any recommendation to read abt this..

I thought I read somewhere his mom is an artist & assume she is a painter hahaha. I could be totally wrong!

Yes his mama is an artist.. kekeke @kaylanurul just confirmed it for us, stamped and approved by yeoniverse! :P 

Kay I'm sure oppa likes paintings too right and going to art exhibitions? Hehe.. 

Yes his mama is an artist.. kekeke @kaylanurul just confirmed it for us, stamped and approved by yeoniverse! :P 

Kay I'm sure oppa likes paintings too right and going to art exhibitions? Hehe.. 

Thank you @kaylanurul :D

Yeah @pandalover1 I guess he likes paintings too, its in the genes! ;)

perhaps somebody's mama is giving her the ticket to the exhibition ;) . I never seen her went to any art exhibition before. This is the first one if i'm not mistaken. Lol

@ced2 maybe it's because in the past no one ever spotted her before..lol! hehe uri girl is more popular now you know. hehehe.. 

hahaha.. yes.. that could be it too. Lol

@pandalover1 I am not sure whether he likes paintings or not (he better be coz if not, his mom will prolly kill him lol). One thing for sure, he loves taking pictures and held his own photo exhibitions. This is a proof that there is an art blood running down his vein so there nothing is too far off. kekekekeke.. 

YYS talks about his family during his appaearance on Taxi. There is one segment on his family here (https://www.facebook.com/yeoniverse411/videos/vb.622655967795362/639928899401402/?type=2&theater). It is mentioned that his mother is an artist, in korean 화가 which can be translated as well as painter.

Sora's IG update  

The salad looks good! :D

Jung Joo, is that a Chef Baek Special?! ;)

Mandorong ddott ddott special salade specially made for not Mrs Mayor but Mrs Baek Choding. HAHAHA!:P

@kaylanurul thank you for feeding us yeonseok noobies information about him, really appreciate it! Gosh what's not to love about him! I'm currently doing my YYS's past filmography and drama research, well i'm trying to catch up as much about him before my new semester commence.. kekeke..:):)

Sora's IG update 

Translation

The Beauty inside Showcase 

And Oppa has started filming for his latest movie Haeohwa with Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee..a fan went to his filming site. 

thank you for the updates @pandalover1 :)  wow! your dedication is really great!!! I am trying to find episodes of youth over flowers but I cant seem to find it in yt? is there anyone who can help me with this one please? thank you in advance :)

that salad is for two so the other one is for Oppa :wub:     hmmm Oppa has black hair now? that was quick from when he had it orange from his trip? :D

Oppa's company posted this, Oppa's upcoming movie the Beauty Inside. 

And YYS's delicious goodies!:phew::wub::rolleyes: PERFECT EXAMPLE OF BRINGIN SEXY BACK! 

Yoo Yeon Seok in Sanguiwon - Shoulder Gangster Edition 

cr: sketchedwords tumblr 

wow! Oppa's got really broad shoulders and back!!!! definitely SEXY!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hidden Content

Gosh her legs her body!:wub:

cr: as tagged via KangSora_TH

cr: https://twitter.com/CocaCola_Korea/status/624793726909460480 

Just a few of the many fantakens of sora today

SoRa is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous on the Sprite Water Festival!  :wub: :wub: :wub:  for me she's right on top of one of the most prettiest in the industry. I think I only have about 3 to 4 actresses.

CKu0T1oVEAAa8BN.jpg

cr: as tagged via KangSora_TH

cr: https://twitter.com/CocaCola_Korea/status/624793726909460480 

Morning/afternoon yeonso shippers! I'm missing their news. My selfish wish is to see Sora on screen soon though i know she need a break too. But at least variety show perhaps? I wish to see her in "3meals a days" since they've mentioned about her before. PD nim.. make it work nae? He he

Anyway, Why there's no interview out yet? Its already august T_T

Sora's IG update 

Translation

The Beauty inside Showcase 

And Oppa has started filming for his latest movie Haeohwa with Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee..a fan went to his filming site. 

thank you for the updates @pandalover1 :)  wow! your dedication is really great!!! I am trying to find episodes of youth over flowers but I cant seem to find it in yt? is there anyone who can help me with this one please? thank you in advance :)

that salad is for two so the other one is for Oppa :wub:     hmmm Oppa has black hair now? that was quick from when he had it orange from his trip? :D

You can find Youth Over Flowers videos in http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27d15v_yeoniverse-x-banasubbers-eng-sub-20140912-lads-over-blossoms-ep-7-part-1-4_creation or https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/ which will also direct to to this site. You can also read dramabeans recaps of YOF episode 7-11, You will surely fall in love with him as we have..

Archived