Just wanted to stop by and say I'm a huge Gong Seung Yeon now. Since finishing Are You Human Too I've watched Circle: Two Worlds Connected (she's *especially* good in this!), am currently watching My Only Love Song, and watched a whole bunch of her WGM episodes. She's so talented and I hope she grows even more as an actress and gets cast in larger roles where she gets to headline her own dramas. I really hope she gets the opportunity to work closely with veteran actresses so she can learn from them (maybe a KBS family drama? *eyes emoji*) and that she keeps on taking roles where she plays outspoken women! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello everyone:wub: Im a new fan of GongSeungYeon:kiss_wink:. I came to know her thru WGM with LeeJongHyun:wub:Please don’t hate me but I love this 2 wonderful souls:wub:.Then I watched her in My Only Love Songs and Circle Two Worlds Connected. She’s a good actress

• 2 weeks later...

so pretty loves~~”Outer beauty pleases the EYE. 

Inner beauty captivates the heart”

~ Mandy Hale

and you my girl, captivated both

Love you so @0seungyeon 

#gongseungyeon

#gonglee #02couple #jongyeon

#MrAndMrsNerdy

cr: @yuri_li_31

vQwlpMr.jpg

Archived