[OFFICIAL] ♥ Han Yi An & Lee Eun Bi ♥ YiBi COUPLE ♥ from School 2015 ❤。

sarsu

Guest phichul

the teenager really quick on typing the hate. lol . my message got burried.

how can they hate this guy? :wub:

11287804_1593475790927580_1220190388_n.j

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sweeteakisses

I thought YA confessed already :sweatingbullets: Or maybe that isn't considered a confession lol! I feel that the text preview for episode 15 and 16 are very similar? They both mentioned that EB and Teacher Kim are leaving. 

the teenager really quick on typing the hate. lol . my message got burried.

how can they hate this guy? :wub:

He looks like he's shooting some type of commercial :o Well, he is a model...

School 2015 has a big teenage following, so I'm not surprised that their emotions run high and at some of the naivety, but I'm also not someone who will turn a blind eye on it simply because they do seem young :lol: If only things worked out how the majority of them picture it…what I would give for feelings to actually not be chaotic and confusing and frustrating :lol: You like one person then you like that person forever. How simple. Ideal really. :lol:

To our teenagers in this thread, thanks for being level headed and not jumping on being completely centered on tearing down TK as a character. :w00t:

I thought YA confessed already :sweatingbullets: Or maybe that isn't considered a confession lol! I feel that the text preview for episode 15 and 16 are very similar? They both mentioned that EB and Teacher Kim are leaving. 

Idk if that one's true.... but if it is... YA should kiss her then! ;)

Guest sweeteakisses

Idk if that one's true.... but if it is... YA should kiss her then! ;)

Totally! OT ship got a kiss we deserve a kiss too! GIVE IT TO US!!

Guest sweeteakisses

Maybe they are asking EB to choose and to make up her mind! The writers better not make EB change her mind or else ~ 

Guest phichul

I know!

after see Ebi face that shown (no smile and blush) I have to admit i do worry. :( . oh maybe that face bcs EBi still fell guilty that Eby like YA, thats why she is still unsure to confess her love for YA. hemm  maybe.. :sweatingbullets: . 

@melissala

didnt TK already confess 4th times in total? 

they wont make YA and TK confess again after time jump right?  :crazy: . seriously!! if the writer make YA got rejected by twin PLEASE make YA look like RISING ATHLETE, SHINING, and surround by many woman. lol  (i'm frustate with this writer) . 

YA even give his care to TK (eventhough TK is his rival for Ebi love) , and people keep bash on him! TK need friend beside Ebi and YiAhn come to him. why they still hate YA? sigh.... at least they should appreciate the care YA gave to TK as friend. cant they see that? :blink:

In all sanity, One does not have a sudden change of heart in 2 episodes. If she does, it's not true. I refuse to believe that. She liked YA so much.

The writers gave in to the pressure and read all those OT ship comments, if this drama ends with them, the OT ship. By some wonder.

I think they can give a happy ending to TK, without EB. but they can't give a happy ending to YA without EB. Like @melissala already said. Getting rejected by both of the sisters in the end? doesn't make sense. on the other hand, what is sense anymore. ? :crazy:

and @phichul no. no they don't see anything else but their TK and ship. This is the sad truth.

Guest phichul

oh! can we expect in last episode that YA will give Ebi the gold medal bcs he said so while exercise in the morning? :w00t: :sweatingbullets: (are we asking too much to writer-nim?. if they didnt make YA win gold medal and give it to EBi. why they make YA said that to Ebi?)

Oh guys I know this word by Eun Bi has a deep meaning, when she asked "I cant go to you. Can you come to me?"

Yi An still remembers that word, and asked "Like when you asked me to come, can't I go to you?" *dieeee this guy is so sweet!! I love him!!!

I don't see taebi si happening soon guys. I know maybe taewang is so sweet to eunbi, but the problem is eunbi just doesnt have that kind of feeling to him. If we talk about a couple which two heart are involved. Its not going to happening because in taebi case, it just 1 heart that involved

I am optimistic yibi would be the end of game. I just want to see their kissing scenes :P

now I will stop my ranting and let the shipper feels overwhelm me XD

Wasn't YA just coool with his confession that he likes EB, first to TK, then EB directly?? :phew:

realllyyy HAN YI AN   sdjadjsfkdkfkgkflhkg....

tumblr_m0fvvvbtrj1r3ytt5.gif

I will wait for that kiss, even if it's after the (time skip?) I don't mind, as long as it is YiBi :wub::D

I don't see taebi si happening soon guys. I know maybe taewang is so sweet to eunbi, but the problem is eunbi just doesnt have that kind of feeling to him. If we talk about a couple which two heart are involved. Its not going to happening because in taebi case, it just 1 heart that involved

I am optimistic yibi would be the end of game. I just want to see their kissing scenes :P

EB didn't have that kind of feeling towards him until now, but some keep saying (the other fans) that she had a change of heart after the kiss and then she blushed because of him, when he asked was she surprised because of that kiss.. She did say herself, she doesn't know though... :/

Archived