[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

Oh I didn't think about that, they have more things to do now that they've renewed the bbyu-cket list, Last episode Joy told Sungjae he should be careful about what he says since MBC always seems to make it happen lol 

yeah, and they're wishing for a day at home - remember Joy's idea with the morning kiss? :w00t:

• Like 1

On 8.2.2016 at 1:25 AM, LavelyShai said:

. Byu is mirroring YongSeo so much it's quite frightening lol Well except YongSeo didn't have a bucket list they were trying to work on. 

I've watched all episodes with YongSeo, and I'm a huge fan of Jung Yong-hwa -- but the Yongseo couple conveyed the feeling, that their personalities are so far apart, they wouldn't even be friends in real life (at least to me watching them). I'm glad, that Bbyu-couple is not like this :)

But you meant the song-creating, the texting, the studio-visit is alike, thats right! As I heard, that Sungjae has a Valentine-song with another (girl)singer, the bbyu-couple.song will come out later, perhaps in March....?

• Like 2

Its  pretty quite here lately huh..?

okay so to be very honest, i ship them lesser day by day...idek? instead of romantic couple vibe, they give me this "best-friends playing with each other" kind of feeling. maybe because they really becoming more comfortable to each other and that cute awkward part has gone lol.. and i dont see them falling in love with each other like the Bbyu shippers would say.. no matter ppl said Joy was/is so into Sungjae, as her fan i would say she's totally not lmao. she's just excited (bcs its trending star Sungjae, a handsome one too kkkk) and too preoccupied with her "wife" role sometimes. idek much abt Sungjae kkk, i know he's naturally a well-mannered guy. but as a girl if there was a guy with his character around me irl i would never think he likes me heheh.  some of his fans also made me lost interest with him/btob

just like Sungjae said on his recent interview, they are close in real life and i hope they can show it someday without the need to be careful and worrying their fans, bcs really nothing happen. zzzz :rolleyes:

but i still enjoy their eps every week and still excited for engsub tho, i love watching them playing around esp when Joy hits Sungjae kkkk :D

cant wait for their duet song(s), and MV-if mbc granted their new bbyucket lists!! ahH i reallyyy want to see Joy playing basketball!

• Like 5

@LavelyShai

yes i do agree they both like and respect each other as friends :)) we all have different opinions and point of view after all, it doesnt matter as long as we support Bbyu positively right~ :D

Spoiler

ah yeah i know Melody is a nice fandom :)) just maybe while i was trying to get to know them more, i encountered with the newer and kind of agressive ones.. so i decided to step back lol. i understand why the fandom really love and cant move on from his school2015 character tho, after all thats the key to their rise right now (..i think?) :)

Btw random question, what song do you want them to sing/cover for their duet?? I personally want them to sing Happy Me (by Huh Gak) bcs i just watched wendy-huhgak duet that song is so sooooo sweeeeett and lovely!! :wub:

Happy Valentine from Bbyu ~:)

1890028990_b76487f3.jpg

• Like 4

I found this episode kind of boring not so much interesting :P

I saw the material from the "little tv" already, and i definitely don't want to see people eat moving and till this point kind of alive food :blink:

And why does the tv station show previews, when the things happening in them doesn't happen, at least not in the episode for which the preview is meant???

..okay, but I grinned when Sungjoy mentioned the guerilla concert, because that was in my bucket-list for bbyu-couple! :)

2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

@y-m-s

Lol the food wasn't technically alive in that way, but it's octopus and the tentacles were still moving. They did a meokbang which is basically an eating show. 

I would be worried about them, but they have an entirely new Byu-cket list to finish. Make it happen, MBC. 

ah, okay, thx for the information. It looked gross - I'm so not into raw seafood, I thought, it was still living :confounded:

@ bbucyket list: Yessss!!! I know, it can't last forever - but some months would be fine! Do you know, how long the longest stint of a couple in WGM was? Is there a record-holding-couple? :lol:

17 hours ago, Rena-_- said:

ah, okay, thx for the information. It looked gross - I'm so not into raw seafood, I thought, it was still living :confounded:

@ bbucyket list: Yessss!!! I know, it can't last forever - but some months would be fine! Do you know, how long the longest stint of a couple in WGM was? Is there a record-holding-couple? :lol:

yes,its kind of boring when they show the little television part cos we already seen it live..hehee..but the thing that theyre alone there for the live show,,is quite interesting,,,hehehe.....hope they can do guerilla concert,,,,it will be good,,,

• Like 1