[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

Gosh, it's been forever since I've posted a comment on here (don't worry, I'm still watching our lovely Byu couple and loving them even more!) Congrats on winning the calendar and winning the best couple award. Both of them shined so much at the MBC entertainment award.They both deserve all the love they are receiving because they worked so hard and I can't wait to see what's in store for them. Praying hard for a legit duet or a real couple shoot for a magazine! 

Also because it's extremely hard to find any interactions from Sungjoy at any of the year end gayos, here's Joy with her amazing brother-in-laws, (lol, these two just happened to be my favorite brother-in-laws, aside from Eunkwang). I just love BtoB brother-in-laws! 

Credit to owner. 

• Like 5

Okay it's been a while since I posted something but yeah I can't control the feels right now!!!!!! I squealed for about 100x as I watch the latest ep. Arghhh please help my heart dear byuu's. These two are so adorable and sweet! The way they interlace their fingers with each other, the staring contests, the natural hugs and jokes... Oh My! I think the replay button would be tortured tonight. hahahaha  :wub:;):D

• Like 3

The hanging bridge and the cable part was the best hahaha. Joy is too cute and Sungjae is happily enjoying her scared moments.

I can't handle the preview waaahhhh! Heart attack them hugging in a sofa bed wearing couple pajamas from Joy. :wub:

• Like 5

Ohmygosh. THEY WERE SO ADORABLE IN THE LATEST EPISODE! These two are giving me the same feels I had for them when they first started WGM. D: And I also love the bridge and the cable car part the most because it was just them and their own cameras. They were so adorableeeeee~ *screams*

• Like 4

16 hours ago, flameseeker102 said:

@unhskikr4ever I know rytttt.  :wub: People can't deny the fact that they've gotten closer as months pass by..... By the way, I've read something in twitter and instagram. it talked about rumors about byuu couple.

Yeap. It's obvious that they've gotten much more comfortable with each other. Btw, after I read your reply, I went over to twitter to see what rumors you were talking about. Is it the one which said that Sungjae and Joy are leaving WGM? I don't think they are. I mean, I don't see why they would leave since they actually helped WGM increase their ratings. Also, their popularity are also increasing because of WGM, especially Joy's. I don't think SM and Cube would pull them out of the show.

• Like 3