[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh no, been waiting anxiously coz today's ep is simply sweet. Oh well, can't do about it, just have to wait. Wow, already lost count of the weeks gone by anticipating their wedding ceremony. Getting annoyed from waiting. keke

On a lighter note,  why does WGM not making some of RV and B2B's songs as bgm? keke  Yeah, why not.  :D

Don't know why MBC doesn't just have a separate channel like MBC Sport since this is happening very frequently. They're just going to keep losing viewers like this yet they don't seem to realize that

This forum has been so quiet lately. Maybe because both Sungjae and Joy are busy with their individual schedule that they havent got the chance to film for more episodes.

But heyy, have you guys read the insta update from sungjoyfamily instagram that Sungjae and Joy both are heading to Jeju today prolly for photoshoot or honeymoon. 

Make some noise guysss!! Haha

@unhskik4ever, thanks for sharing the news. So glad that said news came out today. Honestly, I was counting the days/months SungJoy spend together. Suddenly felt worried, coz its already November and now, WGM couples have 6 month contract. You see, they started June, therefore their contract ends in November. I hope not. i'm may be just upset coz they cancelled the show yesterday due to baseball or soccer. That I understand.

Anyway, if they're going to Jeju Island for a honeymoon, kyaaa they're going to see each other again. And more episodes to come. I'm hopeful and happy now. keke SungJoy is my sanity break. 

@ate You're welcome! :D Oh, yes. I've heard about the 6-month contract too. I don't think we have to worry about that. Since WGM is helping both of them in terms of their popularity, there's no reason for their companies to end the contract. But it's true that they're both going to get busier though, I still hope this won't affect their time on WGM. *fingers-crossed* Let's hope that they make it to a one year mark, if that's possible.

@Gwentae, thanks for sharing the pix above. That made my day. So happy to see them together again. Kyaaa, I feel giddy whenever i look at the pix coz I think there were off cam "sweet moments" happened in their trip to Jeju.keke Sorry for being delulu keke

@unhskikr4ever, I agree with you and I hope WGM extend their contract to 1 year or more. :D 

hope   MBC will post a teaser pic again,,,,for good vibes,,bbyu couple!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Archived