[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

did sungjae put a ring on joy left hand?aside from the lip rig they wearing?and i think i saw a pic earlier that joy showing it to the crowd,,hehhee,,,sorry if im mistaken,,hehehe:),,just delulu,,,

really?!? I hope you're right. They're both wearing the lip ring on their right ring finger. 

I saw a short video on instagram under the "sungjoy" tag in which he takes her hand and kneels in front of her, it's blurry, short and from afar, but from his movements I believe he's definitely putting a new ring on her finger :wub:

*crossing fingers*

• Like 2

I hope they will not end SungJoy episode soon because BTOB is gonna hold a concert in my country around next month and I'm planning to show a cheering message to show my support to Sungjae like "Sungjae <3 Joy Byuu" if I'm fast enough to get a front row ticket :D 

• Like 2

I saw a short video on instagram under the "sungjoy" tag in which he takes her hand and kneels in front of her, it's blurry, short and from afar, but from his movements I believe he's definitely putting a new ring on her finger :wub:

*crossing fingers*

Zf1IJmq2V.gif

usBI9F4wZ.gif

Yes! Let's just cross our fingers and hope it's true. And if it isn't, we'll still love our Byuu right? 

BTW i'm just so happy for both of them who get to create and have a such sweet memories together, the one that you'll smile whenever you think about it... 

Sungjae-ah & Sooyong -ah  ...Live your married life to the fullest!!   Discovering more of you will be a journey I will enjoy to the very end,wherever that end may be.   FIGHTING !!!!!:wub::wub:

• Like 4

Thanks everyone for sharing the photos of their wedding, it looks like a fairytale!!! :) I'm not letting myself feel bothered whether the wedding is a sign or what. I'm just gonna enjoy it as I should because I refuse to let something that may or may not even happen yet rob me off the enjoyment of what is happening right now lol. These 2 are my happy pill and even though I have been busy lately (and will get even busier), I still and will find time to watch them every week.:D Lurking around and reading the posts in this thread brings a smile on my face too. :) So for now I'll sit back, relax and enjoy the ride :)

• Like 3

Hola JaeFulJoys,

Just wondering if the event yesterday was just a wedding ceremony, coz i'm looking forward to their wedding photoshoots as well. keke I think there won't be like that anymore like before. Just love wedding photoshoots coz there's a "kiss pose" hahaha and the rest of the pose are intimate and romantic.keke Would love to see their reactions. Omg, sorry again SJ for being sensitive. I know you are very tired but I believe that you like filming WGM because you get to see Joy. keke I know how badly you want to meet her. keke

• Like 2

Hola JaeFulJoys,

Just wondering if the event yesterday was just a wedding ceremony, coz i'm looking forward to their wedding photoshoots as well. keke I think there won't be like that anymore like before. Just love wedding photoshoots coz there's a "kiss pose" hahaha and the rest of the pose are intimate and romantic.keke Would love to see their reactions. Omg, sorry again SJ for being sensitive. I know you are very tired but I believe that you like filming WGM because you get to see Joy. keke I know how badly you want to meet her. keke

usually wedding photoshoot is a sign that their marriage will end soon... Lol I want to see them do it too but not too soon, perhaps next year??? I believe the last wedding photoshoot was the MinYoung couple and they left after it. I wish they sing their vows or have a duet together. I'm wondering if they had a reception and if the game guy is there to give them a honeymoon ticket.... Hmmmmm...I like The kiss pose too... How about an actual kiss... Ommmoooo.... 

Edited by PetalsOnTheWind
  • Like 4

omg guys i was working ytd when this daebak updates happened and do u know how hard it was for me to keep my face straight for hours until i got home :'))

THEY ARE SO PRETTY!! red velvet and btob are so cute together and im glad they were enjoying their time together and lets hope it makes the groups closer! <33

i never ever imagined mbc would make their drawing came true.. theme park wedding, even the dress/suit were the same purple, i laughed at this srsly. now i've seen this, i kind of want to see joy and sungjae in 'classic wedding dress', the white dress and black suit ahhhh~ for wedding photoshoot please mbc

about the ending is getting closer or not... i choose not to think about it. yes it could be true.. or not.. if we make assumpsion based on previous couples. and i've prepared my heart for both results hahaha /sobs/ tbh i have my reasons why i want them to end their eps soon, but i also have many reasons why i want them to stay as long as possiple until next year.

bbyu couple fighting!! Red Velvet fighting! Btob fighting!

• Like 4

Seeing loads of adorable photos of their fairytale wedding ceremony and those preview photos for this saturday, I guess there's no such thing as 'personal space' between them. They are so close! As in physically close! 

• Like 1

so i find this thing here, so many negativity btw haha~

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/sungjae-and-joy-have-their-wgm-wedding.html

the page's basically translated a korean page/nate.. is this even legit? i feel sad why still many ppl hating my babies >< tho the upvotes are just abt 100+.. not even comparable to previous eps positive comments :)) and they sound like jealous and bitter fans lol

btw, the 3rd preview pic.. sungjae joy are in the perfect height for forehead kiss aww ~ someday please do bbyu ~:wub:

• Like 2