FAVE H.O.T. member?

Guest ~S2~

Guest pinklegirl007

My order

1. Jang Woo Hyuk - He's hot, has charisma, hot body, great dancer, and just has the "it" factor. He really got stage presence!

2. Tony An - He's cute, has charisma and seems really smart. His buisness doing well and all.

3. Kang Ta - He was the best looking and most talented to me, in the HOT days, since he sings well and also composed his own songs and some HOT songs. Other members have now stolen the spotlight becuase something is lacking in his stage presence.... something seems missing when he performs solo, without his HOT members.

4. Moon Hee Jun - He's really funny and entertaining, but his music style is not really whats popular in Korea right now and I don't like his new style of clothing and hair...

5. Jae Won - He maybe talented in writing songs, but not really a performer.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speakng of H.O.T...does anyone know where I can get the song "Candy"?

I've been looking for that song for forever! I know this is not the "request" thread, but I didn't know where to ask..

woohyuk has always been my favorite since the H.O.T. days which was when i was in like elementary school (so long ago..)

but i love all the other H.O.T. members. each one of them is unique & lovable in their own way<3

Guest xiaochu

used to be kangta,

then during h.o.t 3 jib, kangta & woohyuk

after h.o.t broke up, WOOHYUK ONLY!!!! till now!!!

keke...actually I like tony too, but not as much as woohyuk *duh*

Guest S2KangTa

kinda true wat people said reason why woohyuk's winning a landslide should be because recent activities :P

GRRRRRRR h.o.t ALL THE WAY! voted kangta for his amazing singing in choti!!! but i'll rather vote H.O.T!!!!!

Guest MiSsNaNa

either woo hyuk or hee jun >< i can't pick

edit - i voted for hee jun .. wow i'm surprised hee jun and jaewon has so little votes .. espesholy jae won .. but even for me jaewon didn't really stick out to me in HOT .. like i don't really know a lot about him ..

maybe like some of you said i guess.. he don't really get noticed and is underrated o.O

Archived