Guest ororomunroe

In Ho is suggesting that they going to school together.. he worries about her..

HS asks In Ho whether his sister and YJ were really close?

*suddenly lags..

In Ho receives a text.. from In Ha? then he hurries home.. she's playing pitifully... and goes inside In Ho's house~

She's complaining about the house and asks there's no cockroach here, right?? haha

Did she purposely dirtying In Ho's music book?

Flashback to high school time...

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dancingunicorn said:

If YJ really cried, that shows that his feelings for HS is sincere and real. :wub:

the tears are welling up in his eyes. I am surprise as I didn't see this part of him in the webtoon. I can feel the loveeee~~ haha..

Sorry ! My screen froze and I can't get it back !:bawling:

And it's back! In Ho and YJ talking and again Seol asks about In Ha. And he is clarifying matters [Love you In Ho!!]

Seol looks more positive now. In Ho receives a message and it's In Ha.

I think this is where In Ha moves in with In Ho. She is acting pathetic. In Ho walks away - LOL.

In Ha is complaining about his place. She sees his piano books and spilled food on the books. In Ho is so easily manipulated. Sigh...

[Not much of YJ today]

Flashback to YJ and In Ho in school - being a 'hogu' In Ho is being tougher. [I have a feeling that In Ho was defending YJ when he got involved in the fight which hurt his hand - my assumption] In Ho is scolding YJ for not standing up for his rights. [Could it be this incident with In Ho which made him into such a person who suspects other's motives]

Great to see YJ smile with In Ho [bromance alert!] and scene of the three of them playing fireworks. [They really had a good relationship then - sad to see the changes]

My stream stuck only voice.:bawling:Seol wants to go home but Inho insist on accompany her saying to buy meat for him. Seol ask what Inha n Jung r/ship. Inho said not to think of anything. Talk n walk. Inho call Inha n ran home, inha in front his hse n ask him to let her stay there. She's hungry. She can't believe how frumpy his apmt is n Inho prepares ramyun. She saw piano notes on table but inho told not to touch. She purposely spill her ramyun on Inho's notes n takes drink frm fridge. 

Now school memory. Inho n Jung in class when two bullies came say smthg abt Their friendship, made Inho angry but Jung said to stop. Bullies left. Inho said smthg to Jung abt him not doing anything when provoked. They r friendly this time. Now fireworks scene w 3 of them playing by the river. Jung looks on. They ask what their future plan be. Those siblings sure talkative n playful. Happy moments w mini fireworks

Looks like in school days, bad students easily trying to bully YJ.. In Ho is angry that YJ is acting like a pushover.. 

*They're very good friend!!

Memories of them playing fireworks... YJ envies that they can do whatever they like.. YJ asks about what they'll do in future~

Present time... In Ho covers up his sister fully with blanket!! funny... *going to make gif of this*

YJ at his home and thinking that he thought HS and him are alike.. that's why he likes her.. and thinks now they're different...

Present time, inho tuck his sis in bed. Jung came back home n remembers what Seol told him to not meet until they think clearly. Plays w lite switch. Morning, inha looks happy n singing while eating chips. Inho said smthg to her, worrying abt her. She told him to go n he left heavy hearted, scared she might cause trouble. Inha again at store buying things n met Jaewoo, mayb she purposely do so. Ask Jaewoo to follow her. Talks abt YG n Jaewoo left her. YG n Dayoung discuss their assignment. Inha msg YG saying she's jung gf. YG said Seol is Jung's gf but Inha said she is. She's nearby watching YG n Dayoung who wants to c who texting him always. 

In Ha asks that specky guys who is YG.. and he tells her that he has gf.. she keeps asking and he tells her to stop talking about YG..

In Ha text YG and says that she's YJ's gf~~ YG says that HS is his gf though..

In class the sunbae calls HS to sit with them.. but HS sits in front with her friends.. YJ looks sad..

HS tell BR that she wants to buy coffee and leave the class...

She walks by YJ..and he doesn't say anything.. and she goes to the toilet.. she upsets that he didn't say anything..

Outside HS walks and sees YJ.. he offers her the coffee, but she says she drinks too much and walks.. He back hugs her!

END..

OMG!! preview BED SCENE!!!

The atmosphere in class not good, everyone asking if JungSeol had a fight coz they sat far n not saying hi to each other. Seol having break alone w can coffee. Drinks all n walks past Jung who also gets coffee frm machine. Seol came out frm toilet n Jung waiting for her w coffee in hand. Seol surprised, suddenly the backhug, video leaps again, end. Nx episode, MS n Seol final battle, Jung saying he'll wait for Seol, ET gather more video evidence. Gahhh..,, terrible stream, that's all everyone!

Scene with In Ho putting the covers over In Ha- roughly at first but then he removes her specs and roughly covers her again. LOL

YJ appears and he is still thinking about the scene with Seol (where her voice breaks) and her requests for time apart. I hurt for him now as he wonders how this hurts. He seems so alone.

In Ha awakes like the energiser bunny and starts eating cereal. Tells In Ho to leave.

She stills talk about YJ... and scene changes to her at the convenience store with Jae woo again (fly !!! - meet spider) He pays for her stuff again and she is digging for information about YJ. He mentions something about YG.

Scene with YG and the bun girl. YG receives message from In Ha who introduces herself as YJ's girlfriend. Oh oh...

I don't know what In Ha is up to. Ruining YJ's life.

Seol really is avoiding YJ and doesn't sit near him. Bora being dense and asking many questions.

Seol goes to get coffee. [BAck hug scene coming up!!]

Seol finishes her coffee and YJ walks past her. Seol is bewildered. She goes to the toilet and washes her hands and wonders about his behaviour.

He waits for her outside and offers her the coffee. [I am about to cry!]

He backhugs her and his face is near her neck.

ENDS!

Preview:

Crapload of stuff happening in the preview. Including the bed scene.. bwahahahaha...

Archived