Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, plappi said:

Oh my ((( I'm used to broadcast time at 22:00, but CITT has broadcast at 23:00 ((( It's bad for me. At this time I bring my son to football or school. I can't start recap from the beginning ep. 

Are you saying Episode 3 will start at 11pm seoul time? that is  very late! I'm suprise so many people watch TV evening drama that late live...on TV- It's almost like Late evening news kind of time. A bit off topic - but that is so strange to me because the BBC don't broadcast evening drama that late.  The big channels in America would be done with drama series and be broadcasting Late Talk Show at that time, last I know VN doesn't do it that late either. Its very unusual!

1 minute ago, Ha Tinh Nhi said:

Are you saying Episode 3 will start at 11pm seoul time? that is  very late! I'm suprise so many people watch TV evening drama that late live...on TV- It's almost like Late evening news kind of time. A bit off topic - but that is so strange to me because the BBC don't broadcast evening drama that late.  The big channels in America would be done with drama series and be broadcasting Late Talk Show at that time, last I know VN doesn't do it that late either. Its very unusual!

In Moscow at this time just 17:00 ))) 

12 minutes ago, Ha Tinh Nhi said:

I'm watching it live now....but isnt it episode 2? Are they doing or re-run? or are they running episode 2 then run epi 3 after that (does TVN shows usually later? than like SBS/KBS/MBC evening drama?) Does anyone knows

can u please pm me the stream link ???

Archived