[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Girls' Generation talks about the Wonder Girls and writing their own songs on 'Sketchbook' http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/girls-generation-talks-about-the-wonder-girls-and-writing-their-own-songs-on-sketchbook 

Embedded image permalink

Jung Yong Hwa looks awesome when he does work. The photos behind the commercial shooting site▶http://me2.do/55VrrNzn 

Embedded image permalink

#CNBLUE 2nd Album #2gether #Cinderella INSTAGRAM TAGS EVENT :)

COBwNx0UYAAaugN.png
COBwN03UYAAwW6f.png

• SNSD's "Lion Heart" ranks #1 Best-Selling Album on Gaon Chart for 2 straight weeks
http://disq.us/8oi67c 
Embedded image permalink

• Like 3

GG wants to guest to IC and SMTM... I think much better if one of them should get to "King of Mask Singer" first to prove their detractors that they can sing... Prev girl group that went there are Luna (f(x) (became a Champion), Eunji (APink), Solji (EXID)

• Like 1

Just watched CN Blue's performance... as expected they had a great live performance and what a powerful voice there by YongHwa on Can't Stop song... it took my breath away! whew!

1st 2 songs of CN Blue should gave a lot of good memories to us Gogumas and to both of them ^_^

• Like 4

Don't you guys feel something's fishy? Or is it just me ? Lol. I mean, come on. Why does cnblue need to sing love light? They know that seohyun will be there. doesn't it feel so special that someone keep singing the song that they made for you? You must be happy Seohyun ah!  the fact that the song was made for you, even though the wgm is long over. But he keep singing it ~ OMG ♡♡♡♡

• Like 3

Watching Grand K-pop, just realized how much I missed watching CNBLUE:D. Back to fangirling with my boys sorry girls, I love you now but still love the boys more :) I miss Yong with his guitar, it's been a while. Can't wait to see them promote their new album.

I do wish we'll have bonus of #YongSeo stolen moments lol:) LOVELIGHT will always be CNBLUE's anthem.

• Like 3

Watching Grand K-pop, just realized how much I missed watching CNBLUE:D. Back to fangirling with my boys sorry girls, I love you now but still love the boys more :) I miss Yong with his guitar, it's been a while. Can't wait to see them promote their new album.

I do wish we'll have bonus of #YongSeo stolen moments lol:) LOVELIGHT will always be CNBLUE's anthem.

Agree agree with you. Well.. they are a rock band song like LOVELIGHT is kinda like ballad or etc. They could be putting song like Cold Love or I'm Loner because I'm Loner is still their debut song, right?? Y have to put LOVELIGHT in their songlist everything got events?? Kekeke

Oh... YH, are you telling the whole world that your LoveLight is SY?? 

• Like 5

Girls' Generation show off their popping dance moves during winning encore on Music Bank -- http://aegyo.me/5Hx9 

Embedded image permalink

150905 KBS2 유희열의 스케치북 #소녀시대 Cut.HDTV.1080i.ts #SNSD #LionHeart #YouThink http://mgnet.me/aRTHfmW 

Embedded image permalink

150905 SNSD 유희열의 스케치북/YHY Sketchbook,1080p kbskpop ITNW Acoustic Live Band (Tokyo Dome Ver) http://youtu.be/FSwjPkMCHKY 

Embedded image permalink

cr owner
#Sketchbook
COEgEZ5UcAA_mZz.jpg
COEgH-2UcAEkiNU.jpg

Seohyun: Lyrics were written for... was it 6 songs? But they were all disqualified. I'll create songs based on them and make songs myself.

Hyun-ah.... the time for you will come!!! , will wait and I know it gonna be amazing, ur solo album  will be great :wub:

• Like 7

Guest scottishsone

AT DMC CONCERT rehearsal!

I'm finally posting, I wanted to fangirl with you all about the recent YONGSEO, Im not sure if you've saw but here you are~

So much CNSD/also Seohyun/Jonghyun and of course yongseo

Jonghyun walks with seohyun with yonghwa beside Jonghyun, And Jonghyun tells seohyun something and yonghwa looks at her(It's at 00:01)

You may notice it, but Seohyun stands really close to yonghwa, like There's jonghyun then there's seohyun beside jonghyun,.

Seohyun can't stay still and runs around, laughing, (She laughs so much here,)

Yonghwa doesn't know where to look, but when he looks to his side, he looks behind him etc, to try not make it obvious he looked at her, Seohyun keeps making cute faces and looks also to where he is

Seohyun watches CNBLUE leave the stage

so cuteee, We've been waiting for these moments for so long

COKltxaWoAA83Cn.png:large

COKlEVHXAAAhbjt.png11950615_394030360796390_1950530640_n.jpHe looks at her  Ahh!

So close!

COLHBqjWgAQaTvx.png

Edited by scottishsone

A moment to remember . Eventho yesterday night at Grand Kpop Festival we got nothing coz SNSD was the last perfomer plus CNBLUE off early right after their perf due to another schedule .  but last night was amazing . esp during rehearsal . Like always im not expecting much from Yongseo coz we know they wont interact easily in public eyes but at least give us some CNSD moment ^^ And hey . we got em ! JongSeo are sooo cute . Whos Yongseo tho ? HAHAHAHAHHA :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: 

Seeing them in one frame already make me happy ~~ thats all ! 

tumblr_nu8j5m8o5I1u1wixoo3_500.giftumblr_nu8j5m8o5I1u1wixoo1_500.giftumblr_nu8j5m8o5I1u1wixoo2_500.gif

What a beautiful sight . isnt it ? :D CNSD is family ^^ 

tumblr_nu8j8zV2O71u1wixoo1_540.jpg

CNBLUE at SNSD back . They know their place well ^^ And warmhearted Juhyun protect her unnie soooo touching ~~~~ 

• Like 8

Yonghwa and his ninja mode, but cannot resist the temptation to see his Angel on his right side Hahahahaha

He try hard to avoid her like always but he caught standing beside her for a moment :D WELL we are used to that lol . Ignoring each other and playing "i dont know you game" while the rest member happily talking and make fun .

• Like 5