[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

High School JuHyeon

[Seostagram] #채널서현 막내의 이중생활~~ 오늘은 명동에서 고등학생 서주현으로 변신!!^^ㅎ 많이 기대해줘용~ㅎㅎ by seojuhyun_s http://ift.tt/1EVSHvp 

Embedded image permalink

with her bff....

[Seostagram] 오늘은 특별하고 소중한 내친구~ #환희 와 함께 했어요!!♡ 타임머신타고 시간여행한 기분..ㅎㅎ 고마워~환희야♡ by seojuhyun_s http://ift.tt/1NU4QWY 

Embedded image permalink

cr owner
Embedded image permalink

Pretty baby

cr owner

Edited by orchidia
  • Like 3

I have watch SNSD's weekly idol partly, can't help to comment with the sexy dance. When Seohyun was asked to do the sexy dance the unnie's reaction were comparable to that of an elders who asked a baby to do some tricks:D. I believe no matter how much Hyun grown in front of their eyes they will always treat her as their maknae,obviously they are fond of her. Basing on that KBS video of how close Yong to SNSD unnies, Yong must have done really good with the maknae for him to gain that closeness with the unnie, I believe he is the sole outsider from SM who is associated with Seohyun who is close to SNSD,KBS video won't lie about their closeness.

• Like 9

aishhhhh, all I can see everywhere is YongHwa's muscle :D . Time really flies fast, he is not the boy anymore. The boy who used to capture my heart in Running man, he is a grown up hunk now, I feel a bit melancholic, it is like a feeling of sending your little boy for the first time to school:tears:. I'm dreading for the day that he will enter the military, I don't how will I feel :)  It is better to hear that he is getting married than entering the barracks LOL. :)

• Like 8

I have watch SNSD's weekly idol partly, can't help to comment with the sexy dance. When Seohyun was asked to do the sexy dance the unnie's reaction were comparable to that of an elders who asked a baby to do some tricks:D. I believe no matter how much Hyun grown in front of their eyes they will always treat her as their maknae,obviously they are fond of her. Basing on that KBS video of how close Yong to SNSD unnies, Yong must have done really good with the maknae for him to gain that closeness with the unnie, I believe he is the sole outsider from SM who is associated with Seohyun who is close to SNSD,KBS video won't lie about their closeness.

Agree with you.  Even if she's maturing and getting daring now she's still and always be the Maknae of SNSD and will always be treated like a baby.  She's much dorkier whenever she's with Hyo this is the reason why I like Hyo (not to mention she's the Dance machine of SNSD)

• Like 2

Agree with you.  Even if she's maturing and getting daring now she's still and always be the Maknae of SNSD and will always be treated like a baby.  She's much dorkier whenever she's with Hyo this is the reason why I like Hyo (not to mention she's the Dance machine of SNSD)

I think she looked up to Hyoyeon and Tiffany more, than her other unnies, that's why she got influenced by them, that is just my observation based on the pictures and videos I've seen, she tends to be more clingy with either Hyo or Tiffany and both girls every time SeoHyun talks, their reactions are just like that of a proud momma who smiles proudly and listen attentively to her.

• Like 3

I have lost focus on Yong's pic. Hahahaha,,, Oh my,,, he is soo manly, not only mentally but also physicallly. How can Hyun not fall for him.

And Hyun more beautifull time to time. She is become an elegant lady. How can Yong not crazy crazy about her.

Just make some short convo, while both of them on the phone (refrence to pics above)

Hyun: oppa, is your filght today?

Yong: nee buinnie. I will go with the boys.

Hyun: safe flight honey. Come back home soon and safe.

Yong: wae? Miss me already??

Hyun: heol oppa. Always so full of you

Yong: kkkkk just admit it Hyun. I am ok about it.

Hyun: --------

Minute later

**beep beep** My Yong incoming call

Yong: buin buin ah

Hyun: nee oppa

Yong: I am going now

Hyun: safe flight and have fun. Say hi to the boys

Yong: wait for me, huh. I will be coming home soon.

Hyun: nee..

Yong: hung up now Hyun, Love u

Hyun: Love u too Oppa, fighting..

Keuuttt..

#just imagine myself have some convo with my fiance,, kkkkkk#

this kind of post simply made my day..

cos I'm kinda thirsty for YS interaction..:tears: 

• Like 1

thank you. it's an interesting story. but unfortunately, I'm tired with fanfic. I was an ecstatic fanfic reader some days ago, I spent day by day reading fanfic (I'm still in holiday), and eventually I got tired and passed out. haha. 

due to boredom, I log in to this forum again, and seeking for fun and happiness. :D

let's spazzing guys. if you know any goguma chat group, let me know and invite me too! ;)

• Like 2

Wow ~~~ what a blessed !!! Gogumas ~~

When LION girl go later we have CNBLUE  , 2 GETHER :D (idk together or to get her haha )  Its indeed a blessed 

Perk of being gogumas , we will always busy tracking our girls and boys in music shows  haha ^^

Its not dissapoints me at all they didnt comeback at the same time . but at the same time we still can see them . I'm so grateful . I hope #2GETHER will be super hit and slay all chart . Cant wait and it release a day before Jungshin's birthday :D Really really meaningful indeed for them and us of coz . 

And soshi's accident , Thankfully theres nothing bad happen . It scared me , Really ! :( CNBLUE also on their way back to Korea . Just be safe ~~ 

• Like 3

Wow ~~~ what a blessed !!! Gogumas ~~

When LION girl go later we have CNBLUE  , 2 GETHER :D (idk together or to get her haha )  Its indeed a blessed 

Perk of being gogumas , we will always busy tracking our girls and boys in music shows  haha ^^

Its not dissapoints me at all they didnt comeback at the same time . but at the same time we still can see them . I'm so grateful . I hope #2GETHER will be super hit and slay all chart . Cant wait and it release a day before Jungshin's birthday :D Really really meaningful indeed for them and us of coz . 

And soshi's accident , Thankfully theres nothing bad happen . It scared me , Really ! :( CNBLUE also on their way back to Korea . Just be safe ~~ 

ya i read that too.... thanks God noone hurt

WOW. THIS ARTICLE. SNSD got into a minor collision before their M Countdown performance. No one hurt THANKFULLY. http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000369254&spi_ref=m_search_twitter 

• Like 1

Finally... my CNBLUE draught is finally coming to an end. They are coming back with their Korean and Japanese song. Cant wait for the Korean song title to be release since Japanese song title already been release.

Cant wait for the song that YH, JH, MH and JS together as a band and rock us with their song.

What will the song title for the coming Korean Album?? Lets anticipate it together??? Will it link to Seohyun, Seungyeon, Krystal or YN or etc.....

Well.... let us guess. XD

Ohh.... one more thing did you guys watch the newest running man where all the members and their VJ went to the ghost school for the mission. Is kinda remind me of the ghost mission from YongSeo. Even the environment and the structure of the school is same with YongSeo back then. Right??

Edited by cronoyongseo4ever
  • Like 1