[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Guest supercalifragilistic

Help, please - Have I been oblivious or is Seohyun recently giving Sunny a run for her money in the womanly department...?

I'm suddenly seeing YongWha looking hunky and SeoHyun looking voluptuous.

Guest samadams

Having watched this couple recently, Yong treated Hyun badly by cutting contact for a month after they had their first long awaited real moment while fishing. He tried to play it off as some push and pull game to make her miss him/like him more, but that was bollocks imo. 

But whatever, I ain't mad at him. hyun was young and wanted to make him read books. ahaha. forced couple. Maybe Yong will hook up Yoona?  :vicx:

Seohyun is looking better than ever @supercalifragilistic

Edited by samadams

so  :wub: seeing Yuri and Minhyeok interaction..... Happy Family indeed!!! :D

<#채널소녀시대> Happy Birthday to 티파니! 멤버들과의 감동적인 시간! http://tvcast.naver.com/v/495117 

Congrats to @GirlsGeneration for Having the Most-Watched K-Pop Music Video in the World: http://teenv.ge/1EAXWk5 

Embedded image permalink

Grab some pizza and get ready for a cinematic experience with @GirlsGeneration. https://goo.gl/LDkT8R  #LionHeart

Embedded image permalink

Girls’ Generation sweeps music charts following “Lion Heart” release -- http://aegyo.me/5HpP 

Embedded image permalink

Netizens are in love with Girls' Generation's "Lion Heart" choreography -- http://aegyo.me/5HpQ 

Embedded image permalink

• Like 3

Help, please - Have I been oblivious or is Seohyun recently giving Sunny a run for her money in the womanly department...?

They are preparing for the match of the century ;)

@orchidia is it true Kang Dong Won is moving to FNC?

• Like 1

They are preparing for the match of the century ;)

@orchidia is it true Kang Dong Won is moving to FNC?

I just read in the news... not sure either, let's wait and see

but if the news right, I just feel giddy :D

@supercalifragilistic the power of exercise :D

Hyuni in Party, Lion Heart and You think

cr owner

みんな違ってみんな良い

CMs8nLcUAAALpY5.jpg
CMs8nLhVEAA4NUc.jpg
CMs8nLmUsAAqk7r.jpg

and Yong2 interview

• Like 6

150819 Seohyun on Radio Star

Seohyun's self mottos: 1. Don't play lavishly. 2. Don't have relation with male lavishly. ‪#‎SNSD‬ via itnw0628

They’re shooting a lot of questions at Seohyun about her dating and if she has dated before via jasminelep

Seo said she doesn't tellothers even if she has someone in mind becuz she hates her story spread out. #SNSD via itnw0628

MC asked Seohyun if she has been forever alone since debut and she said not like that, then MC said “Some?”, Seo: Yes via jasminelep

Seohyun said she is not the type who judges people with their TV image. She said she needs to meet face to face for judgement. #SNSD via itnw0628

Kim Gura said Seohyun is the type of person who loves herself the most lol #SNSD via itnw0628

Edited by kun_cheero
  • Like 2

Seohyun on dating topic

"I don't say anything about my relationships. I don't say anything even if I'm dating somebody. I really detest rumors coming out [regarding my dating life]."

When asked if she were a 'motae solo (someone who's never dated),' Seohyun replied, "It's not like that. I did have up to 'some' relationships," garnering interest.

Label mate MC Kyuhyun said, "It's such a relief to hear you say you're not a 'motae solo,'" making everyone laugh

Seohyun continued, "I'm the type who gives up when we have differences in personalities or no matter how hard I try to match up with him, it's too difficult." Hearing this, Kim Gu Ra said, "You're someone who loves yourself the most."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/seohyun-talks-about-dating-on-radio-star

Seohyun Confesses That She's Been in a Relationship Before on 'Radio Star'

Girls' Generation member Seohyun made a guest appearance on this week's episode of "Radio Star", a show that's known for not holding back on controversial topics.

In last night's episode, Seohyun surprised audiences by suddenly confessing that she's not always been single.

Seohyun started out by saying, "I don't have an affinity for my image on broadcasts", signaling that she was about to mix things up.

She then continued by saying, "I know that I need to talk about dating [at some point]", before carefully stating with a coy double negative, "I haven't not met someone before. I want to meet someone naturally".

Seohyun then clarified a tiny bit more by confidently saying, "Currently I'm not a person who has never been in a romantic relationship. I've had 'something' [with someone] before."

MC and SM label mate Kyuhyun elicted laughter from everyone by saying, "Well thank goodness".

Apparently her "some" relationship didn't work out in the end though, as Seohyun concluded her confession by saying, "Rather than the person themself, when characters are too different it's hard no matter how hard you try to match up."

http://moonrok.com/news/seohyun-confesses-shes-been-relationship-radio-star

Edited by kun_cheero
  • Like 1

Read between their lines :) something is fishy :)

Jung Yonghwa radio star:

The MCs asked, “Dating rumors emerged while you were in a virtual marriage with Seohyun. There was talk that you two even lived in the same villa. Is that true?”

Jung Yong Hwa answered, “It is the same villa community but we live in different buildings. We are not dating.”

Seohyun radio star :

"I don't say anything about my relationships. I don't say anything even if I'm dating somebody. I really detest rumors coming out [regarding my dating life]."

---- call me delusional but anyway I'm really delusional kekekeke. Yong denying dating SeoHyun and never ever mention his close relationship with Seohyun amidst his admittance of having close relationship with SNSD, isn't this the reason why "  I really detest rumors coming out [regarding my dating life]."

When asked if she were a 'motae solo (someone who's never dated),' Seohyun replied, "It's not like that. I did have up to 'some' relationships," garnering interest.

---- what I understood with the trans is that, she may not have dated officially and publicly but she had someone special in one way or another stood by as his namja or in a way they come up into an agreement that "we are not lovers but know that you are mine,I'll claim my right when the time comes".:D

there is one namja I know that when ask if he has a GF he would always say NO with a toothy grin.

• Like 8

all positive comments bout seohyun and her "some" really make me wanna cry a river . At least we all know she's not a robot who forever stay solo and said celebrity  "words" I NEVER DATE or I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO DATE" . Our Juhyun is a smart girl . Always chooses her words wisely and she knows exactly what to say . I'm glad she try to show everyone she is not a child anymore. She is mature, beautiful, precious woman that every man's dream . Whoever shes dating is not our matter . Its her matter . If that guy can make her happy then go . Coz all i wanna see is her happiness . Thats all my matter :) our OTP is freakin smart people with their thought . I stan the right person . We stan the right person . 

Gogumas, we know the best ^^ 

CMyG5xMUsAANtOe.jpg

• Like 4

Guest goguma07

Honestly, I've always felt that after wgm Seohyun and Yonghwa had a "Some" relationship. They had feelings for one another but were probably not able to date. Recently...I feel like that has most likely continued or maybe even progressed into more. I know that Seohyun said that her "some" relationship didn't work out due to personality differences (at least according to the translated articles above) but she also said that she likes to maintain her privacy and detests rumours about her relationship status so she wouldn't tell the truth if she was dating someone anyway.

I might be being "delusional" about this because I believe that Yongseo has something real, but I don't think I am... One of my biggest hints this year was the fact that Jonghyun joined wgm fully hoping to find real love. Why would he join that particular reality show in the hopes of meeting someone and having a real relationship if he didn't have an example to prove that it was possible? He also said Yonghwa gave him advice. Yonghwa himself was somewhat absent from Jonghyun's wgm compared to the other Cnblue members. This may have been because he was too busy, but a part of me thinks this was purposely done in order to keep his own past wgm experience out of the limelight. Unlike past wgm members like jokwon and gain who obviously had no real romantic connection and are able to refer to their experience on the show lightheartedly, Yongseo consciously avoids talking about it and being in situations where they might have to talk about it.That is very telling in my opinion.

Anyway, from what Seohyun said I guess we can assume that we won't be finding out from Dispatch that she's dating anyone anytime soon. She's obviously meticulous about her privacy and claims she doesn't date much, or at all really, (a "some" relationship isn't really dating) so we're still in the dark for now gogumas.

Guest supercalifragilistic

My response to SeoHyun's confession #1
What?  You guys tried and failed to match up???  Why not try harder???  And try again.  If first you don't succeed...

My response to SeoHyun's confession #2
If you had to break up, then it'd better not be YongHwa.  Not YongHwa???  Just who have you been dating other than YongHwa???

Sorry, YongSeo, this shipper here is making life difficult for you :vicx:

so many people "now" guessing who's Hyuni "some" khekhekhe

But well...we probably never known since Hyuni won't reveal it ;)

Hyuni...might know what kind of question she got in Radio star, so she already prepared the answer :) noone will reveal their personal love and life in tv shows like this.... the kind of answer that they give is "ambiguous" answer... so us no need over analyzed about this hehe.... ;)

One things sure of last night TV shows, Hyuni want us her fans to know that she is ordinary girl like us, she is big girl and she now what she is doing :) She has love life just like us and she only want to put it into her lock room ;) ....what she reveal last night might be only small fraction of her life so we need to appreciate her.

And  if she has relationship she might be want to enjoy with someone she loves,doing ordinary love like others without disturb from anyone.... probably she also learns from her eonnies.... that once relationship goes public you know what will happen right????

Have a good day gogumas.....

• Like 9