[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

cr: http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/228696/20150812/cnblue-jung-yong-hwa.htm

A New York City BOICE Shares Her Awesome Encounter With CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa [EXCLUSIVE]

(Photo : KpopStarz )

A fan of Korean pop-rock band CNBLUE recently had a unique experience with guitarist and lead singer Jung Yong Hwa while the star was taping a commercial in New York City.

The fan, who has chosen to remain anonymous, had an unforgettable encounter with the musician and actor while he was filming a candy commercial on the Long Island City waterfront. The Queens location has become a prime filming spot for Hollywood programming including "Gossip Girl" and "Sex In the City."

• Like 2

TheSoneSource @TheSoneSource 

150812 SNSD - MBC Every1 주간 아이돌/Weekly Idol Preview http://youtu.be/gjWS-NiUS2I 

CMM1BbyUMAA_Fiy.jpg

150812 SNSD - MBC Every1 주간 아이돌/Weekly Idol Preview http://youtu.be/gjWS-NiUS2I 

CMM1s7HUYAANHh0.jpg
CMM1s7PUkAA3Con.jpg

150811 Onstyle '채널 소녀시대/Channel SNSD' EP4, Seohyun Secret Missionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CMNU-mmVAAANJy5.jpg
CMNU-YRUMAE0XcQ.jpg
CMNU_6UUsAAJNXW.jpg

SNSD, Arirang Showbiz Korea 'SMTOWN THE STAGE' http://youtu.be/7k-hJaSOcdw 

CMNYuEQUYAAkMpF.jpg

Girls' Generation 5th album "Lion Heart" Tracklist

Embedded image permalink

• Like 4

well... uri otp is :wub:

here's update from both.....

Hyuni...

and

Yong2.....

Jung YongHwa instagram update jyheffect0622: 보고있다!!!  https://instagram.com/p/6Tl5XsS9-m/?taken-by=jyheffect0622 

Embedded image permalink

of course Yong, u wait for it right? khekhekhe :D both so lovely  ;)

• Like 7

OT, read some news about Yoona and Seunggi, well some good things never last so did good couples.

This is the main reason why I am not wishing for any confirmation of dating news from YongSeo. Since both are young and at the peak of their respective careers, break-up is likely to happen. Only few lucky ones who started their relationship young that succeeded till the end,most of the times they didn't end up together. Sometimes I'm wishing YongSeo to be real, it is really nice to follow their "young love & sweet love story" after WGM but then again at the back of my mind I wish them to be together when they are mature enough and ready to settle down because the strong probability of them to be married to one another is certain. When your young, insecurities & jealousy is so evident leading to arguments and eventually will let you decide to let go of the relationship.

If YongSeo is dating right now, I just hope that their love,respect and trust to each other are strong enough to stood up against time and hold them together till the end. So depressing to read break up news, I had always thought Yoona and Seunggi would last.

• Like 8

Guest supercalifragilistic

OT, read some news about Yoona and Seunggi, well some good things never last so did good couples.

This is the main reason why I am not wishing for any confirmation of dating news from YongSeo. Since both are young and at the peak of their respective careers, break-up is likely to happen. Only few lucky ones who started their relationship young that succeeded till the end,most of the times they didn't end up together. Sometimes I'm wishing YongSeo to be real, it is really nice to follow their "young love & sweet love story" after WGM but then again at the back of my mind I wish them to be together when they are mature enough and ready to settle down because the strong probability of them to be married to one another is certain. When your young, insecurities & jealousy is so evident leading to arguments and eventually will let you decide to let go of the relationship.

If YongSeo is dating right now, I just hope that their love,respect and trust to each other are strong enough to stood up against time and hold them together till the end. So depressing to read break up news, I had always thought Yoona and Seunggi would last.

After the supposed expose of the best friend from the other ship with her co-star and the 2014 Gayo Daejun rehearsal video, I kind of wondered if YongSeo have an agreement for the future.  What if YongHwa had thought that SeoHyun was too young and needed to experience life first?  What if they both agreed that they will focus on work first?  What if YongHwa had told SeoHyun that he will claim her once he concludes his army commitments?

What if...?  ^_^

After the supposed expose of the best friend from the other ship with her co-star and the 2014 Gayo Daejun rehearsal video, I kind of wondered if YongSeo have an agreement for the future.  What if YongHwa had thought that SeoHyun was too young and needed to experience life first?  What if they both agreed that they will focus on work first?  What if YongHwa had told SeoHyun that he will claim her once he concludes his army commitments?

What if...?  ^_^

it is much better and safer to think that way. I would rather assume the what ifs, than having the news of them dating and after sometime breaking up.

Let destiny take its course.  

• Like 2

I'm much excited thinking what will Hyun will do (message\post in SNS) when Yong goes to Military service... can we read an emo Hyun or we can see a WGM-Related post(s) from her?  Remember... absence makes the heart grow ponder

• Like 2

I'm not sure if i should say this out loud but from a hardcore Sones even non fans believe , Yoona-Seunggi news more like SM Mediaplay because if we watch Channel SoShi , Yuri still mentioning LSG and according to a fan . Yoona-Seunggi spotted together at restaurant , It just last month if im not wrong . SM MEDIAPLAY really no joke . Even Khunfanny breakup news , i think its a mediaplay as well >< Coz it happen 2  month before the girls comeback stage and 2PM comeback . Entertainment industry really something :angry: As a Yongseo shipper . of coz i want my OTP being reveal but my mind keep saying "  Better keeping Seo Juhyun and Jung Yonghwa in a Dragon's dungeon if this is the best for them  " 

Anyways , Yoona and Seunggi . I didnt ship them as much as i love YongSeo but at least Seunggi did well to protect Yoona when media attack him with millions of Q bout his relay but he choose to zip his mouth . Still support no matter what happen . Hoping the best for both of them . Himnae ~~! 

Okay back to real life :D 

TTS Ceci ~ 

CMSe8RfUEAEZ16u.jpgCMSV5WGUYAA0X8x.jpg

Yonghwa spotted shooting for Skin79 at Shanghai today .

CMRzPTcVEAAJKxM.jpgCMRzPlDU8AAxLNN.jpg

cr to owner

Mark the date guys :D

p/s : I think ISAC 2015 already out at KSHOWONLINE . You guys can check out there . 

• Like 8

Just a clarification, I don't ship Seunggi and Yoona but since I know them dating I just got the vibe that the relationship will last long. Basing on the aura of Seunggi,I perceive him as a mature and level headed person who will serve as the anchor for the stability of their relationship, but that is just my perception and I'm wrong:D ,lesson learned "don't judge the book by its cover".

• Like 3

I agree with you, it's just a gimmick. IMHO.  Both Yoona and LSG are fanboying each other for 4 years before they got into a relationship.  I think their foundation is strong, it's not just a whirlwind relationship

• Like 4

@hyehyukyobin yeah you are so right! moreover seungi was so in love with yoona even before they are dating... Hopefully yoona finds the right guy for her! 

I kinda want idol and idol couple... it's so rare in the kpop industry. Hopefully Yong and Hyun can be the first Married idol couple hehe :P

By the way so sorry but i got my 2 cents...

I just watched Yong's hologram.. And he invited his friends over.. There were AOA, CNBLUE, Zico, Ailee and PSH... I know that Seo is busy so she probably couldn't make it but at least He is not shy to show his friendship with PSH or Ailee but when it comes to Hyun... When the camera is rolling they both act like they don't know each other!! However they always say "oh we remain close and stay in touch".. She even thanked the cnblue members on SNSD album... Meanwhile off camera they are being playful and teasing each other a lot (Gayo Daejun)! Moreover, now Hyun plays guitar more than piano while Yong plays keyboard more than guitar... What in the world am I leaving?? For once, I wanna be a saesang fan kekekekekk and really investigate both of them! My fangirl heart is bursting each and everyday!! i cant i cant wait for another 5 years -sincerely yongseo shipper since 2010 

• Like 4

August 04-13 NEWS UPDATES

viGe1u6.jpg

For YongHwa and CNBLUE:

150804 [Photo] Yonghwa Recorded ‘Happy Camp’ In Busan

150804 [Message] YongHwa: Good Morning!

150804 [News] YONGHWA REVEALS BARE-FACE AND ALL ON ‘V’

150805 [Message] YongHwa: Find Jung YongHwa!

150805 [Photo/Video] STAYREAL X CNBLUE

150805 Yonghwa, Minhyuk & Jungshin Greetings For Summer KPOP Festival

150805 [News] CNBLUE To Endorse Taiwanese Clothing Brand STAYREAL

150805 [Photo] CNBLUE – Fans Magazine (August Issue)

150805 CNBLUE: The Making & Documentary Of “SPRING LIVE 2015 WHITE”

150805 [Message] YongHwa Update Instagram And Weibo

150806 [Message] YongHwa: So Nice!

150806 [Photo] YongHwa From REVLON ‘LOVE IS ON’ Website

150806 [Message] YongHwa Update Instagram A Photo From New York

150806 [Message] YongHwa With Watkin Tudor Jones

150806 [Message] YongHwa: Dominique Ansel Bakery

150806 STAY REAL X CNBLUE PHOTOSHOOT MAKING BEHIND THE SCENES

150806 [Message] Morning Greeting From YongHwa

150806 [Message] YongHwa, The Tourist At NYC

150806 [Photo] YongHwa In ‘Shin.Sarah’ Instagram

150806 [Message] YongHwa Update Weibo

150806 [News] CNBLUE Proves Their Popularity In Japan By Topping Oricon DVD Charts

150806 CNBLUE Message For STAYREAL

150806 [Photo] CNBLUE – THE CLASS Autumn 2015 Photoshoot

150806 [Message] YongHwa: Good Morning! Good Night!

150807 [Message] YongHwa: Everyone, Get Out Of Bed!

150807 [Message] YongHwa: New York Is Dyed In Pink. A Blissful Moment!

150807 [Message] YongHwa: The Best!

150807 [News] CNBLUE Proves Their Popularity In Japan By Topping Oricon DVD Charts

150807 [Photo] YongHwa In ‘Yessheyj’ Instagram

150807 [Message] YongHwa: Ate Chinese Food In New York!!!

150807 [Message] YongHwa: Enjoying ‘Sweetness’ In New York

150807 [Message] YongHwa: It’s All Mine~~~

150807 [Message] YongHwa: Wassup Bro!

150807 [Photo] Vogue Taiwan – STAYREAL X CNBLUE

150807 [Message] YongHwa Update Weibo

150808 [Message] Yonghwa: NYC!!!

150808 [Photo] YongHwa In New York From ‘Strigger93′ Instagram

150808 [Message] YongHwa: Colourful New York’s Times Square

150808 [Photo] YongHwa In New York From ‘2ploysujitra’ Instagram

150808 [Photo] YongHwa In New York From ‘Kimzsoo’ Instagram

150808 [Message] YongHwa: Goodnight~~~

150808 [Photo] Jung YongHwa From ‘Lastsanai_nyc’ Instagram

150808 [Photo] Jung YongHwa From ‘Photographybysamlee’ Instagram

150808 [Message] YongHwa: One Fine Day

150809 [Message] YongHwa: Safely Arrived In Seoul, Korea From New York

150810 [Message] YongHwa Update Instagram And Weibo

150810 [Photo] CNBLUE – THE CLASS

150810 [Message] YongHwa & MinHyuk Participate For MBC Idol Star Athletics Championships

150810 [Message] YongHwa Will Be Live In V Apps On 11 PM KST

150811 YongHwa: BangSongYong Ep 2

150811 [News] CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Reveals His Chest Workout

150811 [Message] YongHwa Update Weibo And Instagram

150811 CNBLUE ‘Be A Supernova’ Arena Tour Message

150811 [Message] YongHwa: Naver Filming!

150811 CNBLUE: FNC Picnic Night

150811 [Message] ‘Stayreal_official’ IG Update – STAYREAL XCNBLUE

150812 [News] Yonghwa Prefers Solo Tours?

150812 [Message] STAYREAL Tailored For CNBLUE

150812 [Message/Photo] YongHwa From ‘Dnafootwear’ Instagram

150812 [Info] SNSD & CNBLUE Among Others Confirmed To Attend 2015 Grand Hallyu Festival

150812 [Message] YongHwa Update With Video Message In Instagram & Weibo

150812 [Photo] CNBLUE THE CLASS 2015 Fall/Winter Scan

150812 [Message] YongHwa: Update Instagram With Video Message To SimonD

150812 [Message] YongHwa Send His Birthday Wishes To His Manager

150812 [Message] YongHwa: Shanghai!!!! Wait For Me!!!

150812 [Photo] CNBLUE – Milk Magazine No.106

150812 CNBLUE’s Message For TFBOYS 2nd Year Anniversary

150813 SBS Midnight TV Entertainment – ‘FNC Picnic Night’ BTS And Interview

150813 [Fanart] CNBLUE – Colors

150813 [Message] YongHwa: Praying That Everyone Will Be Safe

150813 [Message] YongHwa: Morning Update Via Instagram

150813 [Message] YongHwa: Morning Update Via Instagram

150813 [Photo/Article] A New York City BOICE Shares Her Awesome Encounter With CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa [EXCLUSIVE]

150813 [Photo] CNBLUE: STAYREAL X CNBLUE BTS [EXCLUSIVE]

150813 [Photo] YongHwa In Soho, NYC

150813 [Photo/Video] V App – FNC Picnic At Night

6ktEeFq.jpg

For SeoHyun and SNSD:

150804 SeoHyun – High Cut Vol.134 “Kiehl’s Heritage Campaign” (September 2014)

150804 [News] Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Shows Off Her Beautiful Chic Look For Casio FW

150804 [Photo] SNSD – OnStyle ‘Channel SNSD’ Ep 3 Preview

150804 [News] Girls’ Generation Addresses Their “800 Calorie Diet” Rumor On “Channel Girls’ Generation”

150804 [Message] Tiffany Update Instagram With SeoHyun & TaeYeon

150804 SNSD – OnStyle ‘Channel SNSD’ Ep 3 Preview

150804 [Photo] SeoHyun At Seoul Fashion Week 2015 S/S ‘LOW CLASSIC’ (141020)

150804 SNSD – OnStyle ‘Channel SNSD’ Ep 3

150805 [News] Seohyun Recalls A Time She Felt Hurt By Sooyoung’s Words

150805 [Photo] SeoHyun From ‘Mealtopbingsoo’ Instagram

150805 [Info] Seohyun, Ju YeongHun, Shim HyungTak & Park JiYoon Seohyun Will Be Recording MBC ‘Radio Star’ Today

150805 [Photo] SeoHyun – MIXXO

150805 [News] Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun To Feature As A Guest On ‘Radio Star’

150805 [Message] SNSD Celebrates Their 8th Anniversary!

150806 [Info] SNSD Will Perform At ‘DMZ Peace Concert’ On August 14th, 2015

150806 SNSD: At Incheon Airport To New York For KCON

150806 [Photo] SNSD: At Incheon Airport To New York For KCON

150807 [Photo] SONE PLUS+ Staff Blog Update – SMTown In Osaka!

150807 [Message] Tiffany Update Instagram With SeoHyun And YoonA

150808 [Message] HyoYeon Update Instagram With SNSD

150808 [Photo] SNSD From ‘Bamra’ Instagram

150808 [Message] SooYoung, Tiffany And YuRi Update Instagram With SNSD In NYC

150808 [Message] SeoHyun: GG In NY Now~~~

150808 [Photo] SNSD In New York From ‘Seungwoo_0908′ Instagram

150808 TaeTiseo For CeCi Magazine (September Issue)

150808 SNSD – OnStyle ‘Channel SNSD’ Ep 4 Preview

150808 [Message] OnStyle Twitter Update – Channel SNSD

150809 [Photo] SNSD – KCON Backstage

150809 SNSD – M Countdown Backstage

150809 [Message] OnStyle Twitter Update – Channel SNSD

150809 [Message] Tiffany Update Instagram With SNSD At KCON New York

150809 [Message] SeoHyun: Thank You For Partying With Us~!!

150809 [Photo/Video] SNSD – KCON 2015 New York

150809 SNSD Channel Episode 3 (Eng Sub)

150810 [Photo] TaeTiSeo – MIXXO 2015 FW

150810 [Photo/Video] SNSD: Incheon Airport From New York

150810 [Photo] SNSD – SONE NOTE Vol.5

150811 [Photo] SNSD – 5th Album ‘LION HEART’ Teaser Images

150811 [News] VIXX, AOA, And Teen Top Impress, Girls’ Generation Defends Their Reign As ‘Queens’ Of K-Pop At New York’s Inaugural KCON

150811 [News] Girls’ Generation Releases ‘Lionheart’ Teaser Images, Will Drop Full Album On August 18 And 19

150811 TaeTiSeo: Minions Banana Song ‘Channel SNSD’ Preview

150811 [News] SNSD Seohyun′S Double Life To Be Revealed On ′Channel SNSD

150811 SNSD: OnStyle ‘Channel SNSD’ Ep 4 (RAW)

150811 [News] Seohyun Takes On Undercover Mission On “Channel Girls’ Generation”

150811 [News] Seohyun Sheds Tears Before Her Girls’ Generation Unnies

150812 [News] Girls’ Generation Members Give Words Of Support To Seohyun As She Grows Out Of Her ‘Maknae’ Image

150812 [News] Girls’ Generation Continue To Leave You Wowed With Their Dramatic Transformation For ‘Lion Heart’!

150812 [Photo] SNSD 5th Album ‘Lion Heart’ Teaser Images (2nd Teaser)

150812 SNSD: MBC Weekly Idol Previews

150812 SNSD – Arirang Showbiz Korea ‘SMTOWN THE STAGE’

150812 [Photo] SNSD – MIXXO 2015 F/W

150812 [Fanart] SeoHyun – ‘Lion Heart’ Teaser Images

150812 [Fanart] Channel SNSD – Seohyun’s Undercover Mission

150813 KBS Entertainment News – SNSD Cut

150813 [News] Girls’ Generation Reveal Retro ‘Lion Heart’ Album Cover, Unconventional Release Strategy

150813 [News/Photo] Girls’ Generation 5th Album ‘Lion Heart’ Track List

150813 [Message] Mixxo Korea Update With TTS In Their Instavideo

150813 [Message] SeoHyun: Please Look Forward To It A Lot~~

150813 TaeTiSeo: MIXXO 2015 FW Photoshoot

150813 Documentary Of ‘SMTOWN THE STAGE’ Officially Released

150813 [Fanart] SeoHyun In Pink

150813 [Photo] TaeTiSeo For Ceci September Issue

• Like 4

Guest glamrockr69

yeah i really dont believe these break up stories...well, unless they being harassed too much by anti's- then they are either forced to break up or advised to pretend breaking up.

i really hope our couple wont get found out. "if" they are dating.

Just curious.  Why does Banmal\FFTL retail copy (digital\hardcopy) is different version (only Yong and I think different lyrics) compare to what they had sang from WGM & Niigata ?

Yonghwa change the lyric ( more suitable ) because Seohyun's lyric in WGM back then more like a tutorial and the banmal on the lyric not suitable to put in album So Yonghwa change it but overall the input and meaning still the same as Seohyun's lyric . I dont think they used diff lyric for Niigata . It just the same :) 

The reasons why only Yonghwa sang this song . I just copypaste it  . 

“We thought it was appropriate to release the song as something that Yong Hwa has been personally preparing for a long time instead of it being related to ‘We Got Married’,” stated Kang Goong PD.

He continued, “It’s true that he was inspired by the show, but it is a song Yong Hwa personally devoted time to. As a producer, I’m just thankful that we were able to unveil it through the broadcast. Seo Hyun is also extremely happy about the official release of the ‘Banmal Song’.”

Hope it help you :) 

• Like 6